PDA

View Full Version : 11K Mile RS6

Turboluvr
March 26th, 2009, 03:42
I need some wisdom from the collective group. My dad is looking at a Blk/Blk RS6 w/11,000 miles. The seller is trying to get $50,000. I know KBB goes out the window for really low mile cars, but this is probably a bit much. I know there have been some really low mile cars sold reciently. Does anyone have any selling prices for them so we can work a counter offer. All I have as a reference is my car last month ($31K w/24K miles).

He currently has an RS6 w/75K miles that he has had since new and is looking for a low mile replacement.

tags63
March 26th, 2009, 04:18
Hey!!!
I would have to say 40k if everything is on the up & up. Considering the prices dropped quite a bit since the new year. You can find cars now with 35k mile range for 32-34k asking price. Bottom line is what is your dad willing to spend for it and if he feels he would be getting a good deal? By the way, great price on your car!!

:addict:

Turboluvr
March 26th, 2009, 04:23
Correction: It's a Daytona Gray/Blk car. It's posted in the latest Autoweek.

Turboluvr
March 26th, 2009, 04:26
Thanks Paul, that's what I was thinking. I don't know if he'll go for it but it's always fun to window shop.

DHall1
March 26th, 2009, 04:32
The 4,000 mile RS6 just sold for 48ish.

There was a clean 29k car that sold in the range of 44k. It was spotless in-out-under.

Depending on condition and care....45k topps because you have to buy a Fidelity policy on top of it. Good thing the miles are low because the Fidelity policy will be cheap.

Well, if the car was used by someone that only drove it when the roads were salty....ie the snow tires in the pics. 40k topps.

Thanks Paul, that's what I was thinking. I don't know if he'll go for it but it's always fun to window shop.

Turboluvr
March 26th, 2009, 04:43
Thanks Dave,
That 4K mile car was one of the benchmarks I had in mind.

DHall1
March 26th, 2009, 04:49
James,

Yep...I am leaning more down to 40k as I looked at that pic. It could be a snow or harsh weather car from someone that was real rich. Best to research how much salt weather it was exposed to.

4k car also came with a Fidelity 7yr/70k policy that was good to 2014.

The big surprise for me lately were the 2 RS6s down in AZ. 38k and 44k for those cars. Granted they were very clean and no harsh elements which means the underside would be perfect.

Good luck
Dave

Thanks Dave,
That 4K mile car was one of the benchmarks I had in mind.