PDA

View Full Version : Great news

AUDI5000CSTQ
March 19th, 2009, 16:15
Great news,
Just got the word back from the dealer that everything from my "check engine light" is covered under the CPO, that the PO didn't even know about.
After reading and prior to purchasing my 39k RS last month from AZ for a song, with a heads up from David, I know torque converters are an issue, (I also own an Allroad). The problems with the car are the torque converter and the roll over valve on the top of the fuel tank. There is no repairing polypropylene, so the are dropping the suspension and drive line to change the tank with a new one. Again if any of you smell fuel on a 3/4- full tank check this. There is a recall on Allroads and A6's. I am going to ask them to change out any CV boots while the car is disassembled. Since labor is the killer, is there anything else I should have replaced while the trany and whole rear of the car is out? With the new shocks coming in Aug. I should have an almost new car.:addict:
Thanks in advanced

Hy Octane
March 19th, 2009, 16:46
Have them check all the differential mount/rear suspension bushings.. They crack and are hard to see..

AUDI5000CSTQ
March 19th, 2009, 16:47
Thanks, will do.