PDA

View Full Version : Help from any US member close to Dealer.

Bigglezworth
March 18th, 2009, 23:27
Boost problems on my end. Have changed the Divertor valves and going to change the N75 valve and all rubber hoses. Local CDN dealer wants to soak me for $185.00+tax for N75 valve. I find it impossible to believe they cost this much for my fellow members south of the border. Would appreciate any member close to a dealer to confirm price for an N75 replacement and if you are then able to purchase on my behalf after I send you money for the purchase price and airmail shipping to Calgary, AB.

PM me or email me at Bigglezworth@shaw.ca.

Thanks in advance.
Tim

V8weight
March 18th, 2009, 23:50
http://www.ecstuning.com/stage/edpd/pagebuild_v2.cgi?make=Audi&engine=4.2T&model=RS6&submodel=&category=Engine&subcategory=Electrical
Try this, I believe they ship to Canada

p3u
March 19th, 2009, 00:25
go to audipartsdepot.com, I got mine for aroun $80. Create an account and they should give you a discount.

hahnmgh63
March 19th, 2009, 00:57
P3u, which valve did you get? The stock is the "C" valve I think and everywhere I look that one seems to cost more. The "H" & "J" always cost less. Grizz recommended to stay with the stock valve as I was tempted to try the one of the others so I just replaced mine with stock. I have an extra "H" valve laying around for my 225bhp tt (H is the stock valve) and I may give it a try in the RS6 soon.

p3u
March 19th, 2009, 01:00
I have the stock valve, no point in messing around with different valves, esp when I don't know what the different ones will do :P

DHall1
March 20th, 2009, 00:06
Tim,

Did you get what you needed?

I would try Kyle at fastaudivwparts. He lives up in WA state and has deep discounts on all Audi VW parts. You need a good hookup close to your area.

Dave

Boost problems on my end. Have changed the Divertor valves and going to change the N75 valve and all rubber hoses. Local CDN dealer wants to soak me for $185.00+tax for N75 valve. I find it impossible to believe they cost this much for my fellow members south of the border. Would appreciate any member close to a dealer to confirm price for an N75 replacement and if you are then able to purchase on my behalf after I send you money for the purchase price and airmail shipping to Calgary, AB.

PM me or email me at Bigglezworth@shaw.ca.

Thanks in advance.
Tim

ben916
March 20th, 2009, 00:23
I would help you but I am at the wrong end of the border...

Bigglezworth
March 20th, 2009, 02:16
Guys. Don't need anyone near the border. Just need someone in the US that can purchase from an Audi Dealer at a better price than I'm getting raped for here. I'm one of those kinds of guys that goes the distance on a matter of principle when I feel I'm getting the shaft just because of where I live. Opportunistic companies. We have a lot of them here in Calgary. Airmail takes care of distance. :)

The reason for soliciting a board member is that few companies like to take the extra effort to go past a post office to mail something. Many others that will mail to you will only use the UPS crap which is nothing short of arduous for cross border shipping. A $80.00 part costs me $50.00 in brokerage with UPS vs. an $80.00 part that costs me the price of shipping with USPS....

Anyway like I said if anyone can purchase for me and ship after I wire or mail them payment that would be greatly appreciated. At a minimum if anyone can phone their local Audi dealership and confirm what they cost and whether my principle effort is really worth it that would be apprecated.

Thanks in advance.
Tim

DHall1
March 20th, 2009, 02:22
I tend to agree with your thoughts.

I would give Kyle a email. You get the best price and I am sure he will send to Canada.

fastaudivwparts @ yahoo.com

For example, he has new Audi rotors for 250ea. 400 at the dealer.

Guys. Don't need anyone near the border. Just need someone in the US that can purchase from an Audi Dealer at a better price than I'm getting raped for here. I'm one of those kinds of guys that goes the distance on a matter of principle when I feel I'm getting the shaft just because of where I live. Opportunistic companies. We have a lot of them here in Calgary. Airmail takes care of distance. :)

The reason for soliciting a board member is that few companies like to take the extra effort to go past a post office to mail something. Many others that will mail to you will only use the UPS crap which is nothing short of arduous for cross border shipping. A $80.00 part costs me $50.00 in brokerage with UPS vs. an $80.00 part that costs me the price of shipping with USPS....

Anyway like I said if anyone can purchase for me and ship after I wire or mail them payment that would be greatly appreciated. At a minimum if anyone can phone their local Audi dealership and confirm what they cost and whether my principle effort is really worth it that would be apprecated.

Thanks in advance.
Tim