PDA

View Full Version : It's Hereeeeeeeeeeee

BBGT2
August 10th, 2003, 01:18
Gentelmen,

With all due respect my BABY is here.

I cant wait to go and see it monday. Hoping to get everything done by Wed. so I can get her in my hands and properly break her in,( this car makes other people think I am nuts, honetly I am not).
Although it came earlier than I expected it is very welcome indeed.
As soon as as I get her in my hands I will post more and yes I will be sending in some pictures asap.
Benman hang in there dude I didnt think I would get mine before you, but be happy for me cause God knows I am ecstatic.
"Like a kid in a candy store" just doesnt sum it up anymore its beyond that.

Bajo, certifiable :addict:

Bonzo
August 10th, 2003, 02:01
From what I've read so far on rs6, you'r going to have a ball! I'm an Audi nut myself, and can't seem to get enough of all things Audi.

Just bought an '03 A8L, and am absolutely amazed by it. I can only imagine what twin turbo's can do for the 4.2 L V8. I noticed in your sig that you are trading in a 98 A8--have you been pleased with it (hope this isn't too off-topic :) ).

Enjoy the new wheels--pics are a must once you get the car!

RS6FEVR
August 10th, 2003, 20:32
:cheers: Bajors6 :cheers:

Congrats on the new addition. Customary review and pics required SAP!!

Which dealer by the by. I wonder if my misano red made it into Chi from Houston yet? Hope I hear tomorrow. I know it's really close.

:addict: FEVR :addict:

jimmy94507
August 11th, 2003, 07:07
Bajo, hope you get to take delivery of your car by Wednesday. Its quite an experience!

Fevr, I'm hoping you get that call from your dealer this week!

Regards, Jim

avdh
August 11th, 2003, 08:03
Congrats,
You're getting yourself a fantastic motocar.

TheBrit
August 11th, 2003, 12:03
Congrats! :addict:

Finnus
August 11th, 2003, 13:28
Bajors,

Congratulations! The long wait is over. Awaiting pics and your comments!

Finnus :cheers:

:addict: :addict: :addict:

nene
August 11th, 2003, 13:51
Those are really awesome news Bajo, and congratulations.

iconcls
August 11th, 2003, 13:56
FEVR we're waiting on YOU! ;-)

Benman
August 11th, 2003, 16:00
Bajo:cheers: ,

i coudn't be happier for you. congratulations:cheers: the wait is FINALLY over (for you anyway:D ). i'll be getting mine soon. the dealer had said it's at port and we're looking @ a week from delivery. soon, soon... again congrats and get out there and DRIVE DANG YOU, DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Ben:addict: (can't... wait... much... longer...)

BBGT2
August 16th, 2003, 16:40
Gentlemen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for not posting any earlier, pc was down at home and work was just well you know HECTIC.

Anyway, Finally I got it thursday night, and my only reaction that I can muster up at this moment is W O W what a car.
Definately worth the wait and the $ as far as I am concerned.
The sound, feel, visual perception of this car is something that I cannot put into words. As far as performance I havent been flooring it (yet) but even without the full throttle this car is a rocket. I have driven some fast cars in the past but this car just amazes me to the fullest extent. Benman and all others I hope your vehicles get here soon because man I tell ya you will not be able to stop frickin grinning from ear to ear, Benman I know you know what I am talking about you lucky dog you got to drive it on the home turf with no limits. Only gripe are the seats, wish we had those sexy Recaros of Europe, I will definatly be looking into them asap.
Bonzo as for your question re: my 98 A8 I actually sold it to my cousin and am glad for it because as with all my cars I tend to baby them and take care of them religiously and hated to see someone who I didnt know get her, she was my daily driver and had over 120k on the clock but drove and looked as if she had 20k on her. The 03 A8L is by far the most beautiful elegant techno marvel I hace seen that is driver friendly I drove it the night I was picking up my RS 6 and was very very impressed, my brother was there with me and drove it to and is considering buying one soon.
Gotta go and drive the RS6 now and take some pictures so I can share with all you good people.

Rs6Fevr I got mine from Laurel Audi in Tinley Park.
So long for now and I will be back real soon.
Congrats to all who have taken delivery and to all those who havent hang in there it is worth the wait you will not be able to stop smiling.

Bajo:addict:

Benman
August 16th, 2003, 20:09
Bajo:cheers: ,

so glad to hear. i know exactly what that smile feels like:D for all of us who have not yet taken delivery: DRIVE, DANG YOU, DRIVE!!! :cheers:

Ben:addict: (the rest of us will shortly be joining you:cheers: )

Bauer
August 16th, 2003, 22:30
Bajo-

Congrats!!!!:cheers: I cant wait to see the pics and reviews after break in. Now go drive it so you get past the break in and we hear about the really good stuff:incar:

Bauer

01 S8
92 S4
03 RS6 sept build

RS6FEVR
August 18th, 2003, 17:57
:cheers: Bajo

Sorry I missed your question originally. Schaumburg Audi got it all sorted out for me and I had the weekend with her! These are truly terrific machines aren't they? :D :D

Haven't had this much fun since I picked up my Vette in Bowling Green June 00.

Drive safe and keep that shiny side up! ;) ;)

:addict: FEVR :addict: