PDA

View Full Version : RECALL/ DRC/ Upcoming Service Action 2003 RS6/ 43A8/J4

DHall1
March 6th, 2009, 15:31
Upcoming Service Action Campaign Announcement

Service Action 43A8/J4 - 2003 Audi RS6

Dynamic Ride Control (DRC) Suspension Service

This is to inform you that Audi will be notifying customers of a Service Action later this summer that requires the installation of improved shocks to 2003 RS6 vehicles.

What is the problem?
The affected vehicles may have shock leaks in the Dynamic Ride Control suspension.

What does the repair involve, and when will the repair be available?
Audi will install improved shocks on the affected vehicles. Unfortunately, the necessary parts stock to complete this repair will not be available until August. Once the necessary parts are available in the market, we will send a second notification that the Service Action is now available and can be completed.

Parts Allocation Information
Once the parts are available in August, you will receive an initial allocation of parts for this campaign prior to the initiation of this Service Action.

Interim Repair Instructions
In the event of a customer complaint on the DRC suspension system prior to the initiation of this Service Action, please create a ticket with the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) for further instructions.

Any customers with questions unable to be answered by this announcement should be directed to Audi Customer CARE at 1-800-253-2834.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

Frequently Asked Questions for Upcoming Service Action 43A8/J4

This FAQ provides supplementary information on the 43A8/J4 Service Action. For additional information, please refer to the upcoming 43A8/J4 dealer letter that will be posted on Service Net in February 2009.

What vehicles are affected?
The following summarizes the affected vehicles for the United States and Canada:

United States - Model year 2003 Audi RS6 vehicles

Canada - Model year 2004 Audi RS6 vehicles

How many vehicles are affected?

* 1,437 vehicles are affected in the United States
* 90 vehicles are affected in Canada

What is the problem and what can happen?
The affected vehicles may have shock leaks in the Dynamic Ride Control suspension.

Can I drive the vehicle until it is repaired?
Yes, the vehicle can still be driven as usual.

What exactly will be repaired on the vehicle?
Audi will install improved shocks on the affected vehicles.

What was redesigned in the DRC system?
The shock absorbers received a redesigned seal package and shaft guide bushings.

Will the Central Valves be replaced during the repair?
As a first step, the central valves will be replaced as part of the repair process. Going forward, Audi will use a newly designed special tool to recharge the existing central valves, which will increase the repair efficiency. Once this special tool is available to the Dealers, the replacement of central valves will not be necessary.

What if the vehicle has been modified from original factory intent? (i.e., aftermarket suspension)
If post-sale modifications to the vehicle prevent dealer technicians from conducting repair work under this Service Action, the vehicle may require additional work to bring it back to factory specifications. Any such additional work will be at the customer's expense. Please see Campaign Quick Reference Guide on page 23 for further details.

Is a loaner vehicle being offered under this Service Action?
No, a loaner vehicle is not offered under this Service Action.

When will this repair be available?
This is a pre-announcement notice for this Service Action. PLEASE NOTE: repair parts will not be available until August 2009. Once the necessary parts are available, we will notify you that the Service Action is now available and can be completed.

What if a customer has an issue with the Dynamic Ride Control (DRC) now?
In the event of a customer complaint on the DRC suspension system prior to the initiation of this Service Action; please create a ticket with the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) for further instructions. The interim claiming instructions will be added to the FAQs sometime next week.

Can only RS6 authorized dealers perform this repair?
No, all authorized Audi dealers can perform this repair.

DuckWingDuck
March 6th, 2009, 16:12
What if the vehicle has been modified from original factory intent? (i.e., aftermarket suspension)
If post-sale modifications to the vehicle prevent dealer technicians from conducting repair work under this Service Action, the vehicle may require additional work to bring it back to factory specifications. Any such additional work will be at the customer's expense. Please see Campaign Quick Reference Guide on page 23 for further details.

topcat_92
March 6th, 2009, 16:46
Just dropped the RS6 for the 75K service. Asst. service manager was just officially informed of the factory DRC fix yesterday. I'll be the first in line for the fix is August.

DHall1
March 6th, 2009, 16:48
Is your DRC leaking now?

Just dropped the RS6 for the 75K service. Asst. service manager was just officially informed of the factory DRC fix yesterday. I'll be the first in line for the fix is August.

SAF
March 6th, 2009, 17:04
"Interim Repair Instructions
In the event of a customer complaint on the DRC suspension system prior to the initiation of this Service Action, please create a ticket with the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) for further instructions."

DHall1, I forgot about that document. I read it last week. It addresses what we talked about yesterday, ie. info on getting the system fixed now. Have you asked the dealer to inquire about this yet?

DHall1
March 6th, 2009, 17:35
I didnt want to point that out too clear but yes I did catch that component about cars leaking now. Too busy to worry about the car this week but I wanted to inform those that have dangerous driving vehicles and drive thier cars every day. Mine is parked in the garage all cleaned up after the blast of Mulholland last weekend.

A couple of members that have serious leaks are calling in now. Mine is just started but the car is going "soft" which means I cant really attend these Audi driving dates in Nevada and Utah this spring/summer.

Similar to what others have said. When your Audi does not perform to design. You tend not to enjoy the ride. When you dont enjoy the ride your not motivated to attend driving events. When you dont attend driving events you wont see the new R8 in action. When you dont see the new R8 in action you have little motivation to spend 125,000 dollars.

I may just concentrate on finishing up our pool designs in the back and build on to my shop in the back as well.

"Interim Repair Instructions
In the event of a customer complaint on the DRC suspension system prior to the initiation of this Service Action, please create a ticket with the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) for further instructions."

DHall1, I forgot about that document. I read it last week. It addresses what we talked about yesterday, ie. info on getting the system fixed now. Have you asked the dealer to inquire about this yet?

topcat_92
March 6th, 2009, 17:55
I am leaking on three of the four corners, why?

DHall1
March 6th, 2009, 17:57
Please re-read the Audi document.

Your service manager should be calling Audi Tech assist. Tech assist will send out struts right now and fix your car today.

Hy Octane
March 6th, 2009, 18:12
My tech says there are no replacement shocks available at this time thu normal channels. When he enters the part number in the computer, it comes up as N/A...

BLITZEN
March 6th, 2009, 19:00
I received a letter yesterday from Audi with a reimbusement form to complete if I had spent anything on my suspension. It also mentions the upgrade that will be rolled out in August. I was WAAAAY impressed!

SAF
March 6th, 2009, 19:08

Because the fourth isn't leaking yet.

Did I win?

wm_sorg
March 6th, 2009, 19:57
My DRC is not leaking yet. I assume I have to wait for this problem to surface. Does anyone know if there is a time limit on the recall?

Regards,
BILL

DHall1
March 6th, 2009, 20:05
No limit on time yet. I would not wait too long. 1yr at the most.

My DRC is not leaking yet. I assume I have to wait for this problem to surface. Does anyone know if there is a time limit on the recall?

Regards,
BILL

DHall1
March 6th, 2009, 23:02
Well,

So much for my wifes pool design.

Wow, there may be an R8 in the garage some day. I mean these pics are just wrong. Arrrrgh that is a sweet car.

I didnt want to point that out too clear but yes I did catch that component about cars leaking now. Too busy to worry about the car this week but I wanted to inform those that have dangerous driving vehicles and drive thier cars every day. Mine is parked in the garage all cleaned up after the blast of Mulholland last weekend.

A couple of members that have serious leaks are calling in now. Mine is just started but the car is going "soft" which means I cant really attend these Audi driving dates in Nevada and Utah this spring/summer.

Similar to what others have said. When your Audi does not perform to design. You tend not to enjoy the ride. When you dont enjoy the ride your not motivated to attend driving events. When you dont attend driving events you wont see the new R8 in action. When you dont see the new R8 in action you have little motivation to spend 125,000 dollars.

I may just concentrate on finishing up our pool designs in the back and build on to my shop in the back as well.

dahbo
March 6th, 2009, 23:44
I received a letter yesterday from Audi with a reimbusement form to complete if I had spent anything on my suspension. It also mentions the upgrade that will be rolled out in August. I was WAAAAY impressed!

Can you please put up a copy of the reimbursement form, that would be great. im going to call them anyway. at least if i had one, they couldn't tell me it doesn't exist.

Copper
March 7th, 2009, 00:42
Nice.

BTW, my right rear shock is now squeeking very loudly. Not sure if it is something loose from the repair or if the DRC has gone bad again. Bringing it this Thursday.

I spoke with my service tech about the announcement and they have not seen it yet so I'll be helpful and print it out for them.

Stay tuned...

DHall1
March 7th, 2009, 00:50
Copper,

Question.....can you read my note to HyOctane above about how much deflection is in each corner of the car? Your car was replaced not long ago and I have this feeling that my DRC is loosing pressure after our Mulholland run last week. Can you run out in the garage and do the bump test?

Actually its over on this thread...post 43

http://rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17852&page=3

Thanks,
Dave

Nice.

BTW, my right rear shock is now squeeking very loudly. Not sure if it is something loose from the repair or if the DRC has gone bad again. Bringing it this Thursday.

I spoke with my service tech about the announcement and they have not seen it yet so I'll be helpful and print it out for them.

Stay tuned...

V8weight
March 10th, 2009, 03:21
DHall, This is completely unrelated, but do you think that your sudden DRC failure might have something to do with being trailered rather than the actual aggressive driving? When you first said you were planning on trailering your car I wondered about the effects on the drc after being "cinched down" for an extended period of time.

DHall1
March 10th, 2009, 15:12
Hey,

Yeah, not much cinch involved. I used the factory tie down points and only just enough force to keep the car in place. I marked the floor and the car didnt budge over a 6hr tow. The enclosed trailer/car is about 8500lbs....my motorhome is about 34,000lbs. The trailer hardly moves back there when towed because there is so much mass in the towing vehicle. Plus, the trailer has torsion axles and the ride is very smooth..

I dont know if the DRC has failed at this point. I will try to check it next weekend and inspect all the struts. The corners seem equal in the bounce test....just alittle soft on initial compression.

Did you get your KWs sorted and adjusted?

DHall, This is completely unrelated, but do you think that your sudden DRC failure might have something to do with being trailered rather than the actual aggressive driving? When you first said you were planning on trailering your car I wondered about the effects on the drc after being "cinched down" for an extended period of time.

V8weight
March 10th, 2009, 20:37
I did get my KW's dialed in now, here are a few quick pics of the final ride height. I also installed the H-sport sway bars last weekend and got an alignment done yesterday. It's a good feeling to be finished with the suspension, it handles like a go cart. If anyones interested, the ride height is 25 3/8" in the front and 25 5/8" in the rear measured floor to wheel lip.
http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww228/Pellis833/002.jpg
http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww228/Pellis833/003.jpg
http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww228/Pellis833/007.jpg

DHall1
March 10th, 2009, 21:12
Watch out for those tips. They will take an eye out. :cheers:

I really like the pics. Joke above. Get some better pics when the weather clears and post your settings of the KWs.

[quote=V8weight;155658]I did get my KW's dialed in now, here are a few quick pics of the final ride height. I also installed the H-sport sway bars last weekend and got an alignment done yesterday. It's a good feeling to be finished with the suspension, it handles like a go cart. If anyones interested, the ride height is 25 3/8" in the front and 25 5/8" in the rear measured floor to wheel lip.

Bigglezworth
March 10th, 2009, 22:45
Looks good. That's how high all of our RS6's sit with a shot DRC.... lol

dab
March 11th, 2009, 12:51
Opening comment in this string said 1495 cars in us and 90 in canada.

Copper
March 11th, 2009, 21:20
Reply to Mr. Hall. and general update:

My DRC is gone. Both front and back (or both X if you prefer).

The whole system de-pressurized. It is much worse than before I had it fixed the first time. The system was not repaired properly.

I dropped the RS6 off this morning and am driving an A4 waiting on another Q7 since I need the room for clients.

I printed out the Audi DRC Update letter from the other site and brought it in. I can't wait until August to get the new parts so they will have to fix it the best they can for now and put me on the list of the upgraded parts and get the whole system replaced with the new imporvd parts at that point. The service manager is contacting AoA to see if they have any of the upgraded parts available now for my situation since they will have to do this again in a few month anyway. We'll see what happens.

I'm a little frustrated by the whole process. I may sell the car after this next DRC round if it is jut a temp fix and not the upgraded parts and move on to something else. If it was a hobby car then I can be patient but it is my daily driver and I need to have it operational all of the time. Thinking about buying my wife a new SUV and swiping her 4Runner as a daily driver then getting a hobby car of some sort at a later date. I'm too busy with my new business to deal with all this right now.

I'll provide updates as I get them from the dealer.

DHall1
March 11th, 2009, 22:16
Copper,

That really blows....literally all the way around.

Qisha....are you reading this????

Such a simple component design of a very wonderful car can and does drive your customers out the door over and over and over again.

Now my situation of what does Audi do if a real danger exists today and a car has a blown DRC. Do we wait till August? for the fix. Tick, tick, tick.

Copper's car has had the DRC repaired twice in the last few weeks. Both failures....now we wait till August? Tick, tick, tick.....trade in.

This is reality and this is the real world as it stands today.

Dave

Reply to Mr. Hall. and general update:

My DRC is gone. Both front and back (or both X if you prefer).

The whole system de-pressurized. It is much worse than before I had it fixed the first time. The system was not repaired properly.

I dropped the RS6 off this morning and am driving an A4 waiting on another Q7 since I need the room for clients.

I printed out the Audi DRC Update letter from the other site and brought it in. I can't wait until August to get the new parts so they will have to fix it the best they can for now and put me on the list of the upgraded parts and get the whole system replaced with the new imporvd parts at that point. The service manager is contacting AoA to see if they have any of the upgraded parts available now for my situation since they will have to do this again in a few month anyway. We'll see what happens.

I'm a little frustrated by the whole process. I may sell the car after this next DRC round if it is jut a temp fix and not the upgraded parts and move on to something else. If it was a hobby car then I can be patient but it is my daily driver and I need to have it operational all of the time. Thinking about buying my wife a new SUV and swiping her 4Runner as a daily driver then getting a hobby car of some sort at a later date. I'm too busy with my new business to deal with all this right now.

I'll provide updates as I get them from the dealer.

Copper
March 12th, 2009, 16:49
When you open tomorrow's newspaper or your favorite Internet news site:

"Man runs over local Audi Service Manager and RS6 Tech out of frustration"

I get a call back this afternoon asking me to come down the the dealer (I just dropped it off yesterday). They checked the DRC and is seems to be working fine. Come show us. Are you freaking kidding me? How can the RS6 tech drive my car the first time I brought it in a year ago say "oh geez it has to get worse before Fidelity will fix it" then ride it again a month ago and say "oh yeah it's gone" then take it for a test ride after "fixing it" and say "uh oh, not fixed properly" then fix it and give it to me knowing what a correct DRC suspension feels like after replacing EVERTHING. Now he drives it it and says "geez, feels ok to me, I checked the system and no leaks so it must be fine right?" Every time it's the same RS6 certified tech not different people.

I am waiting for the service manager to call me back to tell them if they can't tell the difference between a functional DRC and a broken DRC after all of the work they have performed on my car and many other RS6s then they can take that car and drive it right off a cliff and send me a check.

Looks like I have to contact the Audi RS6 hotline and have a Regional go drive the car.

You can LITTERALLY push down anywhere on the car and it bounces like basketball. The squeaking is so bad over bumps I had clients asking me what was wrong with the car.

COME ON PEOPLE! Why am I wasting my time driving back to the dealer to point out what my 3 year old could figure out????

:(

DHall1
March 12th, 2009, 17:05
I dont understand why the "burden of proof" is on your shoulders. There is a technical manner in which to troubleshoot this problem.

1. Leaks
2. If no leaks....test pressure in lines.
3. If pressure in lines is good then drive.

Pretty simple if you ask me. Idiots. Tell me your car passes those three tests and I will eat crow.

LASTLY, HAVE THE DEALER SHOW YOU THAT THEY COMPLETED THE ABOVE STEPS. HAVE THEM SHOW YOU THE PRESSURE IN THE LINES. I WANT TO SEE IT ON THE GAUGE. END OF STORY

When you open tomorrow's newspaper or your favorite Internet news site:

"Man runs over local Audi Service Manager and RS6 Tech out of frustration"

I get a call back this afternoon asking me to come down the the dealer (I just dropped it off yesterday). They checked the DRC and is seems to be working fine. Come show us. Are you freaking kidding me? How can the RS6 tech drive my car the first time I brought it in a year ago say "oh geez it has to get worse before Fidelity will fix it" then ride it again a month ago and say "oh yeah it's gone" then take it for a test ride after "fixing it" and say "uh oh, not fixed properly" then fix it and give it to me knowing what a correct DRC suspension feels like after replacing EVERTHING. Now he drives it it and says "geez, feels ok to me, I checked the system and no leaks so it must be fine right?" Every time it's the same RS6 certified tech not different people.

I am waiting for the service manager to call me back to tell them if they can't tell the difference between a functional DRC and a broken DRC after all of the work they have performed on my car and many other RS6s then they can take that car and drive it right off a cliff and send me a check.

Looks like I have to contact the Audi RS6 hotline and have a Regional go drive the car.

You can LITTERALLY push down anywhere on the car and it bounces like basketball. The squeaking is so bad over bumps I had clients asking me what was wrong with the car.

COME ON PEOPLE! Why am I wasting my time driving back to the dealer to point out what my 3 year old could figure out????

:(

SAF
March 12th, 2009, 17:16
Wow. That dealership must have been late in receiving their shipment of Company Line Kool-aid.

DHall1
March 12th, 2009, 17:27
Like we agreed upon yesterday. Were not stupid, we are IDIOTS. We keep doing the same thing and expect a different result.

:deal:

Now pass me some Kool-aid because as HyOctane and others have said. The dealers cant fix the DRC. Mine is blown as well and there is no hope to ever get it fixed. Fidelity or not....it just wont get fixed.

:cheers:

Wow. That dealership must have been late in receiving their shipment of Company Line Kool-aid.

Bigglezworth
March 12th, 2009, 18:54
Hey guys. I find it interesting that you are all citing that your car "bounces". Mine simply rides like a tank. It's a heavy feel. It leans more in the corners, and everything is currently rattling and the rear passenger side is squeeking. All signs that there is no pressure in the system - BUT - no bounce....

BTW, I have contacted one of my local Audi dealers (two in Calgary) and talked with the service manager (Rick) about the matter. I will have to book an appointment to bring the car in and put it up on the hoist to confirm that in fact the entire system has failed. Irrespective of the pressurization issue that we know the car operates on, there are few areas that can fail outside of the shocks. The central valve, and even a kinked/broken line. Anyway as you saw from the photos I posted of my own front two struts, I'm quite certain it's the elusive seals on the shock housings that are leaking. Rick also stated that it's quite interesting to see what the public knows prior (or at the same time) as what the dealers know on important automotive issues. The word 'recall' was actually part of the conversation and not brought upon by me either. lol

On another note a few interesting tidbits came up as we talked on the phone. Glenmore Audi here in Calgary sold a little more than 15% of the RS6's made available in Canada. (14 of the 90) The perfect storm of disposable income sitting around in the hands of some grown boys. Remember the 2004 RS6 was 140K CDN + PST and GST (up to 15%)....

Tim

DHall1
March 12th, 2009, 19:22
Tim,

Of note we may be dealing with some subjective terms in the description of this matter.

Bounce can = the system starting to loose pressure. The car will act like 1980 Lincoln with soft ride. Thus we say Bounce.

The RS6 design is not to bounce. Not to lean. Not to dive. DRC

I call my my "bounce" a "soft" feeling. Soft is the same as above....the car feels soft as pressure is lost. My car leans in the corners, my car leans if you just make a slight correction in lane change. I can physically push down on all 4 corners and get deflection without much damping. I say the begining of system losing pressure. Why do I say this? Because 2 weeks ago my car was solid as a rock and very stiff around corners and any steering input. My car also has Hotchkis sway bars which is the only thing helping it right now.

Now fast forward a few miles....and the systems will loose all pressure. You will have a chuck wagon on the Oregon trail circa 1890.

IMHO

Also of note: My wifes E55AMG beast is much stiffer on each suspension corner right now. No deflection on compression attempts and very stiff. Also, my 22yr old Toyota Supra Turbo is even stiffer at each corner upon compression attempts. Thats sad because that car has suspension upgrades I put on over 10years ago. Tokico 3 way adjust damping struts and springs. Nothing fancy but its still stiffer than a RS6 with 28,000 miles on it.

Sad, I cant even tell my wife about it because she will just laugh and say her AMG is better. She does want to know why were not going to the SCC Audi driving event in Las Vegas next month. She thinks I broke something on the Mulholland event. :-) She is smarter than you know for a non-car lady.

Hey guys. I find it interesting that you are all citing that your car "bounces". Mine simply rides like a tank. It's a heavy feel. It leans more in the corners, and everything is currently rattling and the rear passenger side is squeeking. All signs that there is no pressure in the system - BUT - no bounce....

BTW, I have contacted one of my local Audi dealers (two in Calgary) and talked with the service manager about the matter. I will have to book an appointment to bring the car in and put it up on the hoist to confirm that in fact the entire system has failed. Irrespective of the pressurization issue that we know the car operates on, there are few areas that can fail outside of the shocks. The central valve, and even a kinked/broken line. Anyway as you saw from the photos I posted of my own front two struts, I'm quite certain it's the elusive seals on the shock housings that are leaking. Rick also stated that it's quite interesting to see what the public knows prior (or at the same time) as what the dealers know on important automotive issues. The word 'recall' was actually part of the conversation and not brought upon by me either. lol

On another note a few interesting tidbits came up as we talked on the phone. Glenmore Audi here in Calgary sold a little more than 15% of the RS6's made available in Canada. (14 of the 90) The perfect storm of disposable income sitting around in the hands of some grown boys. Remember the 2004 RS6 was 140K....

Tim

DHall1
March 13th, 2009, 02:01
This is the icing on the cake.

http://forums.audiworld.com/rs6/msgs/45616.phtml

Someone please pass me the crack pipe. I need to take a hit of the stuff Audi is smoking.

No contingency plan at all. This is a joke.

GEN XER
March 13th, 2009, 02:45
Well sounds like its time for some financial compensation for the next 5 months. Chrysler paid me a whole car payment for inconveniencing me. Lets see what do you guys think is adequate compensation for not having an interim fix after a 5 year head start? LOL!

SAF
March 13th, 2009, 03:10
Lets see what do you guys think is adequate compensation for not having an interim fix after a 5 year head start? LOL!

Nothing compared to the comp I'd like to get for having my car in the shop 168 days over a 15 month period because of DRC problems.

DHall1
March 13th, 2009, 04:13
Willie,

The real pisser here is that I dont need any recall or "goodwill" adjustment. I covered my ass and exposure of said ass by having the best Audi backed Fidelity plan to take me out 2014 and 100k miles.

I have the coverage today to fix the car. Not wait 6 months down the road. This is really causing a problem.

"yes Mr Hall we are going to fix your car in August. Just keep driving it with the broken DRC."

I didnt buy a 1980 Lincoln Mkiv

Just thinking out loud about this. Audi in effect stopped the bleeding and money going down the drain by doing all of this. Just think about all the DRC repairs that would have happened during this waiting period. 6k a pop down the drain and most of those hitting Audi/Fidelity bottom line. Instead Audi stops all replacements while we "wait" 6 months. Stop the money going down the drain while owners are left to drive crappy cars on the roads. Hmmm

No R8 in my future. Heck the CLK Black series looks like a potential replacement. At least Benz got smart and put coilovers on that car.

Well sounds like its time for some financial compensation for the next 5 months. Chrysler paid me a whole car payment for inconveniencing me. Lets see what do you guys think is adequate compensation for not having an interim fix after a 5 year head start? LOL!

GEN XER
March 13th, 2009, 04:31
I say we do a Drive In each week in protest. All RS6 owners with issues take there cars in to the dealer and complain about the DRC's. I say we do this once a week on Sat morn for 5 months.

MalcolmS
March 28th, 2009, 23:26
If every RS6 sold in the USA / Canada actually turned up for this recall, anyone care to hazard a guess of the total cost of the exercise for Audi US?

>>1,437 vehicles are affected in the United States
>>90 vehicles are affected in Canada

1,527 * $3,000 (?) = $4.6m

Thoughts??

Malcolm

SAF
March 29th, 2009, 06:35
Thoughts? Most all of those cars will show up for the work...just six years too late.

Here's a second thought, add to that the amount of money it has cost them during those years to replace shocks and central valves over and over and over again. Don't forget labor.

DuckWingDuck
March 30th, 2009, 05:22
i'll bet at most 75 to 80 percent will show up. I'm sure at least 10 has been lost to wreckage, and some just won't show. Frankly, I don't know if I will do it.

AUDI5000CSTQ
March 30th, 2009, 21:38
I think I'll stick with what I have. Bilstein b16 PSS9 and Hotchkis H-Sport front and rear anti-sway bars.... they don't leak. We can check at the September Julian run vs everyone else. By that time some should have had the new system installed. Last one there buys MOMs Apple Pie:love2: