PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes S65 AMG

Sarnico45
March 4th, 2009, 07:37
Beautifull car with a dragster acceleration (if you consider the weight).
Only problem is that you will spend more then 20% of car's time in workshop for electronic problem due to:
- distronic plus;
- dinamic seat;
- massage seat;
- navigation unit
and so on.
Here my last trip (sorry but it's in italian).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKDcslOGLtU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKDcslOGLtU)
Now I want my money back, all my money :(:(

Erik
March 4th, 2009, 07:39
AMG = Auto con Molti Guasti

Even I understand that one! :D

Sorry to hear about your trouble. :(

Sarnico45
March 4th, 2009, 07:44
Thanks, and if you think that I had same problem with a S420cdi (W221 series) who stay 27 day in workshop during his 105 days life ....
Then I take the S65.
Believe me it's a monstre car but ... my god, if I thing that the new E class will fit all the electronic gadget that doesn't work on my car ....

Tom C
March 5th, 2009, 03:48
I am sorry you are having all these troubles with your S65. But signing up on a non-MB forum to complain about it is kind of childish. You have been on pretty much every other forum with the same exact post. I have a feeling your MB dealer is terrible.

Tom

Sarnico45
March 5th, 2009, 06:53
Dear Tom, I've already done what you suggest me. I had a S8 and a RS4, a M3 csl, a 996 turbo, a 997 c4s, a SL55amg and some other sports car.
I write my experience here cause, as you, I'm a "sportscar lover", and I want to report my experience. I think that avery forum could be a right place.
I have a good feeling with my dealer but a terrible feeling with my car.

AndyBG
March 5th, 2009, 13:12

...So, get rid of it!

KK265
March 5th, 2009, 13:33
Dear Tom, I've already done what you suggest me. I had a S8 and a RS4, a M3 csl, a 996 turbo, a 997 c4s, a SL55amg and some other sports car.
I write my experience here cause, as you, I'm a "sportscar lover", and I want to report my experience. I think that avery forum could be a right place.
You done very well for posting and I thank you for sharing your bad experience.I think that it is not a good period for getting rid of it because of global economical problems.

JavierNuvolari
March 5th, 2009, 15:16
I would have never thought that a car like an S65 would give so many problems. Sad really.
You should get rid of it...seriously...if you think about it your money is stuck at a dealer...you can't use it and the more time it spends in the dealer the less value the car will have...
I would sell it and purchase something else....