PDA

View Full Version : Original RS6 leather portfolio

morfun6
February 26th, 2009, 15:05
I became the proud owner of a used but excellently maintained Daytona Grey RS6. Have it in New Jersey after having it shipped from Vail. Just recently got the original leather portfolio and all of the mailings that Len Hunt had sent while the car was being built. Very cool. Has the Club RS6 membership card that allowed the original buyer to see images on a private web-site of his actual car being built. Trying to find if that web site is still located somewhere as i have the user ID and passcode. Anyway - I am addicted!

Be well,

Audi-Stan:addict:

LIRS6
February 26th, 2009, 16:45
Congrats -
Let me be the first to say that we want to see pics and hear more details about your acquisition ... mileage/price/mods etc ... whatever you are willing to share.

where in NJ? - I am on LI

morfun6
February 27th, 2009, 12:51
Will get some pics up. Daytona Grey. 68K miles. Extremely well kept. In the Monmouth County area. Ever have front brakes squeak? Just had new pads and rotors installed and squeaks at stops. Also trying to locate original first aid kit that came in trunk. Thanks!

Stan:addict:

snoopra
February 27th, 2009, 18:46
Welcome! First Aid kit is in the rear seat middle fold down compartment.

Brav
February 27th, 2009, 23:51
Will get some pics up. Daytona Grey. 68K miles. Extremely well kept. In the Monmouth County area. Ever have front brakes squeak? Just had new pads and rotors installed and squeaks at stops. Also trying to locate original first aid kit that came in trunk. Thanks!

Stan:addict:

Probably need to seat them. New rotors or resurfaced? Try doing a few HARD 100mph to 30mph runs to bed them.

morfun6
March 2nd, 2009, 20:22
New rotors. Will have fun trying your "fix". Thanks.