PDA

View Full Version : USA-wide service update RVU 91E3/CX NEW DRIVESHAFT

RXBG
February 25th, 2009, 20:48
WTF??????????????????????

and they tell me it could be weeks before they get one from germany?

can anyone explain?

MihokS5
February 25th, 2009, 21:26
This is a new RVU that has techs inspecting the "freeplay" in the prop shaft. Not all R8's need the replacement. Our first car is coming in monday to have the inspection and i will let you guys know what we find out!

RXBG
February 25th, 2009, 21:32
This is a new RVU that has techs inspecting the "freeplay" in the prop shaft. Not all R8's need the replacement. Our first car is coming in monday to have the inspection and i will let you guys know what we find out!

thanks tommy. what causes the problem?

MihokS5
February 25th, 2009, 21:49
Whats your fax? I'll send you the 20 page bulletin

MihokS5
February 25th, 2009, 21:56
Actually we have a red R8 in stock that has this open so we will be performing this tomorrow

RXBG
February 25th, 2009, 23:01
can it be emailed?

wedouglas
February 26th, 2009, 03:52
Whats your fax? I'll send you the 20 page bulletin

If I give you my VIN, could you tell me what has been issued for my car? I haven't taken it in for anything since I got it (April 08.) I'm also out of the country right now until June.

RXBG
February 26th, 2009, 13:22
If I give you my VIN, could you tell me what has been issued for my car? I haven't taken it in for anything since I got it (April 08.) I'm also out of the country right now until June.

it ALL applies to your car. most if it is inspecting the car and finding out what needs to be done. you'll have to actually bring your car in to be inspected.