PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

SAFE4NOW
February 13th, 2009, 19:07
Steve
SAFE4NOW = "Because you are". I have history working in personal security and group security way back when( I was younger ) the screename just seemed to work and has been with me since I started with online forums.

I have been in the " Automotive Industry " since 1985 professionally , working with several different makes. ( Volvo, BMW, Audi, Porsche, Ferrari, MB, etc ) I have worked with both Dealerships and Independant shops. I have had many battles on clients behalf. Most I have won, some have been lost. I had most of the battles while working with Audi NA. But again, we won most of them.

I am not a know it all, but I do feel that I can get the answer for pretty much any question, at least I know where to go to get the answer.

I change cars out monthly it seems and may list them later on if anyone cares.

I am an active member on several forums, I even have my own Audi form here in North Texas...

So that is the short intro... I am here to help and hopefully add to the forum.

Steve

roadrunner
February 13th, 2009, 19:45
Welcome to the best Audi forum IMHO.

Look forward to reading more often from you :cheers:

artur777
February 13th, 2009, 19:55
Hi matey
Join ou discussions

SAFE4NOW
February 13th, 2009, 20:23
I have to say that short of the Ferrari Forums, this has the widest reaching membership!

Steve

Ruergard
February 13th, 2009, 21:26
Might be a little bit wrong to write "Welcome!" since you've been around since 2004.

Though I havn't seen a lot of posting I'll go for it anyway, Welcome aboard! :thumb:

Interesting story, looking forward to see more posts from you!

SAFE4NOW
February 13th, 2009, 21:35
Might be a little bit wrong to write "Welcome!" since you've been around since 2004.

Though I havn't seen a lot of posting I'll go for it anyway, Welcome aboard! :thumb:

Interesting story, looking forward to see more posts from you!

Thank you! I fogot that I had registered here back when the Rs6 came out here in the US, so when I started looking again, I re-found the site.

I will look to post more soon.

Steve

p.s. Someone ( Here? ) beat me to the RS6 I wanted to get, I may be leaning back to a Imola Yellow for sale up North, or may go another route... I will not jinks myself by saying more until its in my garage this time. LOL