PDA

View Full Version : hi in Seoul KOREA

Julian Yang
August 6th, 2003, 03:05
I am very happy to be the menber of the RS6.com...
Here in Seoul,KOREA ... there is many AUDI RS or S series maniac who's been anxiously waiting for RS6 , and S4 series...including me even if i owned 996 turbo as well..
I myself was the fan of M series, AMG series before over 10 yrs,,,,..but since i 've tasted of quattro on my 996 turbo, i am getting into RS6,S4 seriously , and now looking for a bullet fast sedan like RS6 or AMG55 4matic with new 7G transmission as second car for everyday commute in my crazy weather home country ...^^
what could be the best choice ?....... getting confusing but now experiencing the happiest moment....THX fellows...
next time i will attach my current 996 turbo if you guys want to see :incar:

bilbozilla
August 6th, 2003, 03:23
Welcome to the group. We look forward to your input.

avdh
August 6th, 2003, 09:13
Although I have never tried it, I have read the the MB 4matic system is no where near as good as Audi's Quattro.

Also I don't think there is an E55 with 4matic, hence if you want the ultimate sport seban (or Avant) with Quattro there is only one choice::addict:

Finnus
August 6th, 2003, 12:19
Hi, Julian.

Welcome to the Forum!

Audi developed Quattro something like 25 years ago. They've continually improved it over that time period. MB is a relative latecomer to 4-wheel drive. I can't imagine how 4-matic would measure up to Quattro (not to mention that its not even available on the AMGs, an always ignored fact on the various RS6/AMG comparisons in the car magazines) ...

Also, although this is may not be a fair comparison, I've ridden in the E420 and IMO there's no comparison as to build quality etc. compared to the RS6.

Make the smart decision: RS6. :cheers:

Finnus

:addict: :addict: :addict:

Chuangs4
August 6th, 2003, 13:32
Welcom on board.
I guess RS6 would be also expensive in your contury,right?
:addict:
Very happy to hear that you love the best AWD system in the world-the Quattro.:incar:

Erik
August 6th, 2003, 13:38
Welcome! Get the RS6...

Benman
August 6th, 2003, 15:19
Julian,

welcome :cheers: and go with the RS 6 (you won't be dissapointed:D )

Ben:addict:

Julian Yang
August 7th, 2003, 01:18
Chuangs4, you are right... price in Seoul.KOREA is amazingly expensive like $122.000 in US dollar because of lots of tax gadgts on it.
However, there are increasing number of AUDI RS or S enthusiasts eager to purchase one in here...cause there are several reasons..
1. AUDI RS or S series never made lauching here yet..
2. IT's Blindingly faster than M5 and has more grip than competitor like M5,M3, AMG series...
3. IT's very rare... becomes more value in this country.
4. There are too many M3,M5 here and there, even Bar waitress drive them
5. Those who once owned M5,M3 are sick and tired of that BMW are getting to know about POWER of QUATTRO and AUDI BRAND..

Those were my personnal thoughts:deal:
Want to know about more ,,, post it:addict: