PDA

View Full Version : ESP and ABS lights on at the same time! help needed

khello
January 31st, 2009, 08:06
Hi guys,
During abit of "spirited" driving today the ESP and ABS lights came on:doh: . I pulled over and tried to reset the ESP and it wouldnt re-engage. After a minute or two i turned off the engine and started the car again and it was gone? Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Mr Balsen
January 31st, 2009, 08:15
check your abs sensors and connections....

Frederic

Bigglezworth
January 31st, 2009, 16:02
Ditto Mr. B.

DHall1
January 31st, 2009, 17:08
Also, it would help to note where you are, year, model, mileage and any modifications.

Hi guys,
During abit of "spirited" driving today the ESP and ABS lights came on:doh: . I pulled over and tried to reset the ESP and it wouldnt re-engage. After a minute or two i turned off the engine and started the car again and it was gone? Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

khello
January 31st, 2009, 19:29
Sorry guys i should have mentioned. Its a 2003 Rs6, 77,000km, stock standard and im all the way here in New Zealand.:thumb:

Also, it would help to note where you are, year, model, mileage and any modifications.

hahnmgh63
February 1st, 2009, 02:23
I get the ESP light on occaisonally after accelerating to over 100mph, when I slow back down it goes out at about 100mph again. I guess I'll have to see how long the bulb lasts as I'm not planning on slowing down too much :)

nera0666
February 1st, 2009, 08:30
Hey, khello i have the same problem but in my "regular A6". It happens very rarely. I've checked all the connections but everything is fine... If you'll know what is it write here;)...