PDA

View Full Version : February SoCal Get Together

DuckWingDuck
January 28th, 2009, 06:18
Southern California folks, I sent out an email a couple of weeks ago wanting to put together a little drive/hang out sometime soon. I'm fairly certain there are some whose email I don't have and due to scheduling conflicts, we're pushing more towards the middle of February, I figured there's enough time to post and see if there were more interested.

The tentative plan now is to maybe look at the 15th of February as most of you probably have plans for the 14th ;)

DHall1
January 28th, 2009, 21:38
I wish you guys were closer. Have a fun run in the mountains and maybe we can come over the weekend. I will bring the motorhome and make it a weekend. I can bring the beast in the enclosed trailer.

I think we are about 4hrs from San Diego along I-8

Southern California folks, I sent out an email a couple of weeks ago wanting to put together a little drive/hang out sometime soon. I'm fairly certain there are some whose email I don't have and due to scheduling conflicts, we're pushing more towards the middle of February, I figured there's enough time to post and see if there were more interested.

The tentative plan now is to maybe look at the 15th of February as most of you probably have plans for the 14th ;)

DuckWingDuck
January 28th, 2009, 22:15
methinks you should do a weekend trip to LA!

Audiphile
January 28th, 2009, 22:53
Feb 28, 2008 we can run with SCC Audi through the Santa Monica Mountains. They have a run coming up then. Check out www.sccaudi.com (http://www.sccaudi.com) and look under the events section. I think this would be more fun, we add to their event by bringing out the big Audis (RS6, S6, RS4, S8, and some R8s)

DHall1
January 29th, 2009, 00:19
Now we are talking! I could make this happen. Its 4.5hrs to Palm Springs, we can park the motorhome/trailer at one of the big RV parks. Then drive the beast down in the morning for the run. Hmmmm

I may look for a closer RV park that will take my rig/trailer (65ft total).

http://www.sccaudi.com/articles.asp?id=199

I can get alittle motivation for something like this. And they have some track dates for Feb and April. Its a 7hr drive to Spring Mtn for the April track event. Hmmmm, I could make that one as well.

Greg?

Feb 28, 2008 we can run with SCC Audi through the Santa Monica Mountains. They have a run coming up then. Check out www.sccaudi.com (http://www.sccaudi.com) and look under the events section. I think this would be more fun, we add to their event by bringing out the big Audis (RS6, S6, RS4, S8, and some R8s)

Audiphile
January 29th, 2009, 03:44
Greg and DHall1, let's get as many SoCal RS6ers there as possible. Are you guys in?

Tight and twisty! Bring the Dramamine: Two legged drive is a 5 out of 5.

We’re delighted to begin the year with a new drive, plotted by one of our new members, Clinton Quan

Cruising along Mulholland Highway through the Santa Monica Mountains we’ll take several diversions to remote by-ways with breath-taking vistas overlooking the Pacific Ocean.

We’ll lead into the mighty Yerba Buena, considered one of the best technical drives with a 12 mile menagerie of 188 successive turns. This road is home to endangered fauna, and, known for its rugged beauty, is often seen in auto commercials.

Then it’s onto Latigo Canyon Road, the quintessential canyon run with 166 turns, going inland from the beach

Turning South just this side of Ventura Co. line, we’ll enjoy the grandeur of Pacific Coast Highway before the final turn where we’ll unwind at a casual lunch spot.<O:p</O:p

MEET/TIMETABLE: *Village Coffee Roasters, 23351 Mulholland Drive, Woodland Hills. Arrive/ Sign-in 8:30 –9:00 am. Mandatory
*101 Fwy Exit 29, Mulholland Drive/Valley Circle Blvd Woodland Hills CA. Observe all roadway markings to ensure LEGAL left turn into shopping center… Heavy Police enforcement… You may make LEGAL U-turn in 0.5 mile @ Deseret

Registration will be posted closer to the event date

HeadShot
January 29th, 2009, 03:56
man i love the energy - hope i can make it . best regards. HS

Holiday
January 29th, 2009, 08:42
I'll be there...

JCT2033
January 31st, 2009, 18:10
I will be there too

DHall1
February 1st, 2009, 03:00
Ok,

We could have 5 or 6 RS6s in one place at one time. Add to that the drive that day and it could be very very fun.

I have put the plans in place to make it for this Audi run on Feb 28.

Lets hope this works out.

DHall1
February 3rd, 2009, 04:38
Ok,

I have the green light from the "boss". Plan to start making my travel plans and look for the RV spot for base camp. :-)

Who do we have in so far?

1. Dave Hall / RS6 Avus/Bla

Greg and DHall1, let's get as many SoCal RS6ers there as possible. Are you guys in?

Tight and twisty! Bring the Dramamine: Two legged drive is a 5 out of 5.

We’re delighted to begin the year with a new drive, plotted by one of our new members, Clinton Quan

Cruising along Mulholland Highway through the Santa Monica Mountains we’ll take several diversions to remote by-ways with breath-taking vistas overlooking the Pacific Ocean.

We’ll lead into the mighty Yerba Buena, considered one of the best technical drives with a 12 mile menagerie of 188 successive turns. This road is home to endangered fauna, and, known for its rugged beauty, is often seen in auto commercials.

Then it’s onto Latigo Canyon Road, the quintessential canyon run with 166 turns, going inland from the beach

Turning South just this side of Ventura Co. line, we’ll enjoy the grandeur of Pacific Coast Highway before the final turn where we’ll unwind at a casual lunch spot.<O:p</O:p

MEET/TIMETABLE: *Village Coffee Roasters, 23351 Mulholland Drive, Woodland Hills. Arrive/ Sign-in 8:30 –9:00 am. Mandatory
*101 Fwy Exit 29, Mulholland Drive/Valley Circle Blvd Woodland Hills CA. Observe all roadway markings to ensure LEGAL left turn into shopping center… Heavy Police enforcement… You may make LEGAL U-turn in 0.5 mile @ Deseret

Registration will be posted closer to the event date

DuckWingDuck
February 3rd, 2009, 05:31
richard, dave, justin, let me try to nail down paul. We've got some guys in SD. There's also Ben.

DHall1
February 3rd, 2009, 05:58
Get the word out Greg!

6,7 or 8 RS6s come rolling up to this meet. Wow. Take pics for Audi, that will put the 6 million dollar commercial to shame. Bring the cameras.

richard, dave, justin, let me try to nail down paul. We've got some guys in SD. There's also Ben.

DuckWingDuck
February 3rd, 2009, 07:10
the last time everybody got together, we had a total of 7 RS6s get together, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg8p2ZQMht8 and we speculated at the time that this was probably the largest gathering of RS6s in the US at any time.

DHall1
February 3rd, 2009, 15:02
Yes, and this time. Cruising along Mulholland Highway through the Santa Monica Mountains. The beasts will be unleashed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsbuMqHYtss

That R8 R sounds fantastic. Wow, wow, wow

the last time everybody got together, we had a total of 7 RS6s get together, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg8p2ZQMht8 and we speculated at the time that this was probably the largest gathering of RS6s in the US at any time.

DuckWingDuck
February 3rd, 2009, 18:05
heh, well, as much as I love my rs6, there is a reason why I started looking at Lotus and S2000s. This car is simply too heavy for the twists of the canyon runs. This was very evident when we ran up Palomar Mountain, I was behind one of the guys from SCCA's racer'ed out A4, and he killed me in the turns, granted I caught up with him on the couple straights but it's clear that lighter is definitely the way to go for twists.

DHall1
February 4th, 2009, 02:19
Technique goes a long way when you have a 4000+lb car and your chasing down a 3500lb car with 1/2 the hp. It can be done but only with the correct technique.

If the "SCCA" guy was well trained in corner technique you would have a job on your hands but the RS should kill that car.

Anyways, this should be a nice cruise thru the mtns with some zip in a few spots. All good fun. I have never driven that section of hwy and never seen the road in person. Nor my wife....so we are anxious to just see the area. And blast the beast alittle. :addict:

heh, well, as much as I love my rs6, there is a reason why I started looking at Lotus and S2000s. This car is simply too heavy for the twists of the canyon runs. This was very evident when we ran up Palomar Mountain, I was behind one of the guys from SCCA's racer'ed out A4, and he killed me in the turns, granted I caught up with him on the couple straights but it's clear that lighter is definitely the way to go for twists.

DuckWingDuck
February 4th, 2009, 06:10
Well, he was probably a bit more skilled than I am but ultimately, in those conditions, I would have to be a much better driver to compensate for the weight. But, as you said, it's not a race, just some good fun. Not trying to get another speeding ticket anyway!

DHall1
February 4th, 2009, 14:30
Greg-have you had any driving school training? I used to think I was a good driver but then I took driving school training years ago. I was an idiot to think I had any skill. The only way to get better and understand techniques is to take a training school no matter how much it costs.

If the two drivers were equal. The RS6 would wipe the streets clean of that modded A4.

Well, he was probably a bit more skilled than I am but ultimately, in those conditions, I would have to be a much better driver to compensate for the weight. But, as you said, it's not a race, just some good fun. Not trying to get another speeding ticket anyway!

DuckWingDuck
February 4th, 2009, 16:42
Need to find time for Skip Barber, I'm probably at the limits of my natural "talent". Again though, we are not talking around the racetrack, honestly, I could probably take him around the track given enough laps but up and down canyon turns, he has the edge.

DHall1
February 4th, 2009, 17:00
Greg,

Thats what I am talking about.

On a scale of 1 to 10 and car control/techniques being the data point.

Lets say, I had the idea that my natural talent gave me a 5 or 6 on that scale. This was before formal driving school training.

Now after the training you will quickly realize that you were actually a 1 or 2 on that scale. I quicky came to that point. You can never have too much formal car control technique training.

Does that make sense?

The same car contol techniques apply to those canyon runs as the track. Its no different only you have 2 lanes and oncoming traffic to worry about.

Need to find time for Skip Barber, I'm probably at the limits of my natural "talent". Again though, we are not talking around the racetrack, honestly, I could probably take him around the track given enough laps but up and down canyon turns, he has the edge.

DuckWingDuck
February 4th, 2009, 18:39
well, I have had plenty of track/lap time with instructors but nothing formalized and even more to the point, I've not been on a track with _this_ car. I do see your point though.

ben916
February 5th, 2009, 18:43

Greg, was that the tight side or the fast side?
I love the FAST side!!!!

ben916
February 11th, 2009, 01:19
DWD, is the date of the 28th set?

DHall1
February 11th, 2009, 01:25
I am down for this and the 28th is a go for me.

We should keep this on everyones minds and thread alive to keep up the idea.

This is a SCC Audi event. There is registration over on that site. I just sent an email to Phil from SCCAudi.

DWD, is the date of the 28th set?

DHall1
February 11th, 2009, 18:34
Whats the word here.

Who is going? Lets start a new thread with more specifics in the title to get this on track.

DHall1
February 13th, 2009, 00:59
bump. Anyone to confirm attendance?

DuckWingDuck
February 13th, 2009, 01:16
hey dave. So far I know Ben916 and Holiday will be coming from San Diego. JCT2003 from West Covina is down. Audiphile is definitely coming out. S42SKI will come out. Hy Octane I'm not sure. You've got Bob's old car. Who else are we missing...... Benman may/may not come out, still need to confirm and I'm game.

DHall1
February 13th, 2009, 02:23
If we get 7 or 8 of these together some 5 years after production that will be a major event. Pics can be sent back to Gmbh and all over RS6.com.

:cheers:

hey dave. So far I know Ben916 and Holiday will be coming from San Diego. JCT2003 from West Covina is down. Audiphile is definitely coming out. S42SKI will come out. Hy Octane I'm not sure. You've got Bob's old car. Who else are we missing...... Benman may/may not come out, still need to confirm and I'm game.

DuckWingDuck
February 13th, 2009, 02:41
I know of at least 1 RS6 guy that belongs to SCCA but I don't know him and we never exchanged information when I rolled through to the Meguiar class, so maybe he'll roll out to the malibu drive.

Currently, we've got 7 if we can get everybody to come out.

snoopra
February 13th, 2009, 02:53
Greg-have you had any driving school training? I used to think I was a good driver but then I took driving school training years ago. I was an idiot to think I had any skill. The only way to get better and understand techniques is to take a training school no matter how much it costs.

If the two drivers were equal. The RS6 would wipe the streets clean of that modded A4.
Dhall1's right, take a course and improve your skills!
http://www.bobbyoresports.com/courses.html#
I wish I could ship my car to be there for the get together:jlol:

Audiphile
February 13th, 2009, 03:18
How many are going? Greg, let's get a count. We have to register at sccaudi.com.

Driving schools are important. I attend at least one each year. No matter how great your car is, if someone is very experienced in track and has learned the skills through the various track schools, they can be driving a 2001 Audi 1.8T and easily burn someone in an RS6 because of their higher skill level. I see this all the time. I have a friend who owns a simple stock 2001 A4 1.8T, but does autocross, track, etc and no one can touch him on a drive - no one. He can enter apexes like Tom Christiansen.

Post Reply:

I just registered. There are several steps to it. Go to sccaudi.com to do so. May take about 5 minutes or so. So do it soon.

Hy Octane
February 13th, 2009, 03:42
Ahhh.. well.. Until I get my DRC fixed properly, its no fun trying to manage this car around the same turns I loved when all was new and perfect..

Enjoy, and cya then..

DuckWingDuck
February 13th, 2009, 04:23
Hy octane - join the "bringing up the rear" group or come out with one of your other classics, would be great to hang out if you can make it!

ben916 is probably just coming to hang as well.

DHall1
February 13th, 2009, 06:36
I just registered.

Dave Hall/Group 2

Greg....you and Justin were already registered in Gp2. I figure we cant get into too much trouble. I think my wife will let me go that fast without asking to get dropped of at the corner.

Doh

:w:

Speaking of....I have never hauled my RS6 in our enclosed Haulmark trailer. I better go and make sure this thing fits. Were going to make a weekend of it and bring the motorhome and setup camp up in the hills. :-)

How many are going? Greg, let's get a count. We have to register at sccaudi.com.

Driving schools are important. I attend at least one each year. No matter how great your car is, if someone is very experienced in track and has learned the skills through the various track schools, they can be driving a 2001 Audi 1.8T and easily burn someone in an RS6 because of their higher skill level. I see this all the time. I have a friend who owns a simple stock 2001 A4 1.8T, but does autocross, track, etc and no one can touch him on a drive - no one. He can enter apexes like Tom Christiansen.

Post Reply:

I just registered. There are several steps to it. Go to sccaudi.com to do so. May take about 5 minutes or so. So do it soon.

DuckWingDuck
February 13th, 2009, 08:08
ya, but odds are, there won't be enough people that turn out to justify that many groups. But as I said, right now, honestly my car isn't set up for really "pushing it" type of driving.

Audiphile
February 14th, 2009, 03:00
ya, but odds are, there won't be enough people that turn out to justify that many groups. But as I said, right now, honestly my car isn't set up for really "pushing it" type of driving.

I registered in the not so fast group as on these drives there are many drivers with various driving skill levels and some with no track time or instructor time at all. I've driven on ice in Austria at the Seefeld Audi Driving Experience for example. Therefore, I cringe at being in a "spirited" or "fast" group with someone that may not have the skills on narrow twisty roads to properly handle their Audi. Audis can hide many of our driving imperfections, but like three years ago on the famous "Julian Drive" a guy in an RS4 went off the road and into the cow patties destroying his entire front end. He had the harness, but come to find out he never attended a track based instructor event. Audis are awesome driving machines, but even they cannot make up for nonskilled driver. So, I generally go conservative in these drives and make it a leisurely event for Bogart (my S6) to enjoy. Though last year Hugo (my TT) went all out as Greg can attest to that.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone. So I hope we can have a nice turnout from the RS6ers. Village Coffee Roasters is well known for hosting exotic car shows each Sunday as the owner Dusty is way cool with the SoCal Audi crowd. Those going try to be there at 7:45AM or so for a small GTG of our own. :cheers: (coffee not beer in the morning)

DHall1
February 14th, 2009, 23:15
We have booked the RV spot just east of West Covina. East Shore RV park in San Dimas. Will be driving over early Sat am. I will try to make the early coffee. What sort of time should I plan given the early Sat drivetime? 1 1/2hr?

Is anyone coming from West Covina area?

Here is a shot of how my STI used to roll. :harass: And yes, the STI is getting flat towed by the motorhome. I can only guess how many STI folks were turning over in the grave when they saw me coming. lol

RS6 gets things alittle nicer. Matching Haulmark enclosed trailer...lets hope it fits. :doh:

I registered in the not so fast group as on these drives there are many drivers with various driving skill levels and some with no track time or instructor time at all. I've driven on ice in Austria at the Seefeld Audi Driving Experience for example. Therefore, I cringe at being in a "spirited" or "fast" group with someone that may not have the skills on narrow twisty roads to properly handle their Audi. Audis can hide many of our driving imperfections, but like three years ago on the famous "Julian Drive" a guy in an RS4 went off the road and into the cow patties destroying his entire front end. He had the harness, but come to find out he never attended a track based instructor event. Audis are awesome driving machines, but even they cannot make up for nonskilled driver. So, I generally go conservative in these drives and make it a leisurely event for Bogart (my S6) to enjoy. Though last year Hugo (my TT) went all out as Greg can attest to that.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone. So I hope we can have a nice turnout from the RS6ers. Village Coffee Roasters is well known for hosting exotic car shows each Sunday as the owner Dusty is way cool with the SoCal Audi crowd. Those going try to be there at 7:45AM or so for a small GTG of our own. :cheers: (coffee not beer in the morning)

DuckWingDuck
February 15th, 2009, 00:07
Dave, Justin (JCT2003) is close to West Covina, but maybe you can try to find something closer? If you can't, it probably won't take that long, probably hour at most. Even from Irvine google maps is telling me that it'll only take an hour 13 minutes, and that's @60, so I can probably make it there in about an hour or less. Our friends Holiday and ben916 though, they might need to leave real early to try to make morning coffee @745a.

Use this address to plot your course: 23351 Mulholland Drive, Woodland Hills, CA

Audiphile
February 15th, 2009, 05:30
Dave, Justin (JCT2003) is close to West Covina, but maybe you can try to find something closer? If you can't, it probably won't take that long, probably hour at most. Even from Irvine google maps is telling me that it'll only take an hour 13 minutes, and that's @60, so I can probably make it there in about an hour or less. Our friends Holiday and ben916 though, they might need to leave real early to try to make morning coffee @745a.

Use this address to plot your course: 23351 Mulholland Drive, Woodland Hills, CA

No problem, 8 AM is totally cool. Greg you can stop at my house on the way.

DuckWingDuck
February 16th, 2009, 03:10
Richard, no problem, we'll meet at your house and go from there.

DHall1
February 16th, 2009, 03:26
Hey all,

Whats the deal with the 101 interchange at Valley Cir Blvd/Mulholland Dr. Google maps says I have to turn right and go the opposite direction (N) for several blocks before I can turn around. What the heck? Then I come back down Valley Cir and over the 101 going past the spot to again U turn at Desert Dr before reaching the location.

So, you cannot turn left (S) after exit from 101?
I really have to go so far north on Valley Cir before turning around?

Never mind. I was clicking and dragging too fast and added a destination. Haha

??

Is there a tax collector at each corner?? lol

Audiphile
February 16th, 2009, 03:39
[quote=DHall1;153416]Hey all,

Whats the deal with the 101 interchange at Valley Cir Blvd/Mulholland Dr. Google maps says I have to turn right and go the opposite direction (N) for several blocks before I can turn around. What the heck? Then I come back down Valley Cir and over the 101 going past the spot to again U turn at Desert Dr before reaching the location.

So, you cannot turn left (S) after exit from 101?
I really have to go so far north on Valley Cir before turning around?

Never mind. I was clicking and dragging too fast and added a destination. Haha

It is very simple. Exit Valley Circle/Mulholland Dr. You exit the off-ramp to right. When you come to the Stop light at t he end fo the off-ramp you will turn LEFT (going South) and drive over the 101 Freeway. The Village Coffee Roasters is located in the big shopping plaza on the other side of the freeway bridge. You will see a CVS there and I think it is a Ralphs (but it is grocery chain). You cannot miss it. Coffee Roasters is next the grocery store.

Brav
February 17th, 2009, 17:28
Hopefully I can meet up with you guys! And bring something beyond a stock RS6 by then..

DuckWingDuck
February 17th, 2009, 20:12
snap, another irvine guy. Wait a minute, did you buy yours from Audi MV? Send me an email man, greg @ twilightstar.net

Benman
February 17th, 2009, 20:24
Sorry for the late reply. 14th was my B Day (no biggie) but I have been swamped with the fact my newborn is now here. Most likely I will be a no show... but at least wanted to chime in. :D

Ben:addict:

DHall1
February 17th, 2009, 21:33
Greg,

I think he mentioned it has 98k. Then its that Daytona one that has been listed for a few months. I think it was private sale down there in So Cal.

snap, another irvine guy. Wait a minute, did you buy yours from Audi MV? Send me an email man, greg @ twilightstar.net

Brav
February 18th, 2009, 03:33
Probably. I havent particularly been looking long, and just came upon it. After I inspected it and got the service history, and worked out a price, it was a no brainer. DRC and new Torque converter done in last few 1000 miles, and all other maint records found. 1 owner since new. Traded in on new S6. Was not from a Franchise dealer.

DuckWingDuck
February 18th, 2009, 04:24
oh, okay, ya, not Doug's car from audi MV then.

HeadShot
February 19th, 2009, 00:04
Think i can actually make this one. Will hopefully see ya all there.
H.S

jscogg
February 19th, 2009, 00:13
Hi, all. New to the board, but I'm a 2-time RS6 owner. I'm not 100% sure I can make it on the 28th, but I've registered for the drive and am planning on being there. Looking forward to seeing a bunch of beasts in one place!

DHall1
February 19th, 2009, 01:00
Wow,

Come on guys! We could see 9 or 10 RS6's at this meet.

I like it!

Dave

Hi, all. New to the board, but I'm a 2-time RS6 owner. I'm not 100% sure I can make it on the 28th, but I've registered for the drive and am planning on being there. Looking forward to seeing a bunch of beasts in one place!

Audiphile
February 19th, 2009, 18:02
Wow,

I like it!

Dave

Now that would be cool!

Benman
February 20th, 2009, 19:07
Wow,

Sorry to be the party pooper... but in nearly 5 years the best we had was 6 at one meet... you will not see 10 at one place... :)

ben916
February 20th, 2009, 19:27
Sorry to be the party pooper... but in nearly 5 years the best we had was 6 at one meet... you will not see 10 at one place... :)

I will take one for the team and drive yours for you, Benman....

DHall1
February 20th, 2009, 19:38
Ben,

I dont know about the past meets.

This time its an event. The cars are out on the road and up the coast. IMHO, I dont attend meets where cars are parked and people kick tires.

I drive my cars and melt the tires into little rubber gumballs. :addict:

I say 8 cars will show if the weather is good.

Benman
February 20th, 2009, 19:41
I will take one for the team and drive yours for you, Benman....

Sure, and perhaps one of your relatives can take my dad's Ferrari out too... :D

Dhall, I hear ya', but even on a drive (I've been to every Julian drive since purchasing my Beast, including the one I only showed up too, but didn't drive) and we never had more than 3-4 :addict: show up. 6 was the all time record (Irvine meet). 8 is too optimistic.

Best,

Audiphile
February 20th, 2009, 21:07
Hey, I think any presense of the beasts is great especially in a sea of look-alike A4s. Just the presense of RS6s, S6s, and some of the other high-performance Audis creates a stir like at Irvine. I mean we see two to three R8s at those Julian Drive. Who would have thought that would ever happen considering their low volume numbers.

DuckWingDuck
February 20th, 2009, 23:32
since you're not coming out, if we get 9, we're all coming to your house!!! hahaha.

DHall1
February 24th, 2009, 00:32
Hey all you SoCal'ers. Whats the long range weather looking like for this weekend?

I see Arnold was getting his bailout this week. :doh:

DuckWingDuck
February 24th, 2009, 00:42
Cloudy and not too warm, which will be great for the car!

HeadShot
February 26th, 2009, 22:53
off topic.. but wanted to share with the CA locals before the up coming drive. My policy is ya can never have to much help ducking speeding tickets. http://www.trapster.com/

DuckWingDuck
February 27th, 2009, 00:04
ya, trapster is a cool concept but in actuality, it doesn't work THAT well. It is useful to use trapster as homework before you go on a little cruise though. ;)

Nick, you're still coming out on Saturday, ya?

DHall1
February 27th, 2009, 03:53
Ok,

I will be loading up the rig tomorrow and headed for CA.

Does Arnold stand at the border with his hand out??

:w: "We need your money!"

And trust me, there is a very strict over length law on the CA books. 65ft total vehicle length. My rig is 64ft7in. Come and get me.

LOL

DHall1
February 27th, 2009, 04:07
We can take turns sending a "bogey" up the road. I have my bluetooth in the car and we can keep tabs from the leader to the pack.

What is the latest weather?

Is that CA bike race all finished? Where are they right now?

ya, trapster is a cool concept but in actuality, it doesn't work THAT well. It is useful to use trapster as homework before you go on a little cruise though. ;)

Nick, you're still coming out on Saturday, ya?

DuckWingDuck
February 27th, 2009, 06:26
low 70s, should be great weather.