PDA

View Full Version : How do I post pics of my Beast??

Habiline
August 5th, 2003, 04:14
Been trying to post a few pictures of my Beast here, but I don't seem to be able to get it loaded onto the msg....must be doing something wrong as I have never attached a jpeg file to my messages!!
First, I typed a quick msg to accompany the intended pics, then I used the Browse button in the "Attach file" section to get the pics from the directory of my C: drive. When I hit "Preview Post", only the msg appears not the pics?? Also, how do I post more than 1 picture? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

:cheers:

Habiline

Erik
August 5th, 2003, 07:38
You can e-mail me the pics: erikb@rs6.com

However to upload pics by yourself just use the attach file function at the bottom of the screen. Probably the picture was too big and/or it's not working in preview mode. (don't know).

It is not possible to upload more than one picture at the time, but e-mail me and you can use img-tags instead.

There will be a gallery around here in the future, I just have to dig my pockets.

Snow
August 5th, 2003, 18:02
Erik, you should give Audi a call and talk them into supporting this excellent site (and marketplace) for the RS 6 (and other AUDI's). :p