PDA

View Full Version : TT for ladys...

Jetset
August 3rd, 2003, 00:27
Yo fellows have a look at British Cosmopolitan (july 2003) there´s a 6 pages long AD of TT including some nice chick pics.... Super... TT for all the british cosmolover chicks...! Love it..! Hope they all buy one..!

Yeah right.....

krabu
August 3rd, 2003, 01:39
May I ask how it comes you know this? Ain't Cosmopolitan a female teenage magazine? :D

Na, now we shall not be like that - I've been stylist assistent at Elle Magazine myself so I read those magazines also... :)
Maybe I have to go and buy a copy of the Cosmo then - thank's for the tip. :cheers:

Regards
/peter

Erik
August 3rd, 2003, 18:42
Sounds interesting... :p

Ra5a
August 6th, 2003, 02:39
I read that AoA will introduce a new color for the TT..
the that's been used in legaly blond 2 the movie the blond girl ( :P ) drives a TT in the movie with i guess a very disturbing pink

Nrn
August 11th, 2003, 21:51
I dont know about the TT being a chick car, but they certainly like it! ;) :ttaddict:

BR /Nicke

dabull
September 8th, 2003, 03:22
My wife loves her 2002 TT roadster that I purchased for her on Xmas eve 2001. She has never been crazy about any car other than her 1976 MG Midget that she had when we got married in 19978. Of course the Midget had major flaws and after rebuilding the engine once it was time for it to go. She really likes the TT and so do I. I have a new 2003 RS6 and since I don't want to put allot of mileage on it I bought a 2001 TT coupe last week with only 4500 miles on it, silver, quattro, 225 hp and nary a nick or scratch. This car has been garaged and evidently only driven on weekends. I really like it and the seat really seems to fit me perfectly. I love the little rear seats for our 6 year old nephew and niece. :ttaddict: :addict:

Ra5a
September 21st, 2003, 23:12
Originally posted by dabull
My wife loves her 2002 TT roadster that I purchased for her on Xmas eve 2001. She has never been crazy about any car other than her 1976 MG Midget that she had when we got married in 19978. Of course the Midget had major flaws and after rebuilding the engine once it was time for it to go. She really likes the TT and so do I. I have a new 2003 RS6 and since I don't want to put allot of mileage on it I bought a 2001 TT coupe last week with only 4500 miles on it, silver, quattro, 225 hp and nary a nick or scratch. This car has been garaged and evidently only driven on weekends. I really like it and the seat really seems to fit me perfectly. I love the little rear seats for our 6 year old nephew and niece. :ttaddict: :addict:
i'm hopefully (keeping fingers crossed) going to buy a TT 180 or S3 2nd hand or a 150 TT roadster new..
i'm probably gonna go for the 2nd hand though.. it being my first car and all..
driving my moms car is nice.. even if it's an opel Astra 1.6 76 bhp (probably isnt even that much :P )
i pull away from most cars though :P

Miss TTR
September 24th, 2003, 23:08
Originally posted by dabull

what an Audi fan !! that's great to read such a post

:D :D :D