PDA

View Full Version : RS6 - Will prices drop further

Davo
January 2nd, 2009, 20:57
I have been debating buying an RS6 for a year now and have on a couple of occasions nearly bought one, my preference now being a black PLUS, which there is one for sale at southampton audi which I am umming and arring on !!

They have obviously dropped in the last 6 months quite a lot and Im wondering whether to hang on another 3 months to see if they drop further.

Other big question I have and would ask for the forums views; do I but a Plus for 27k or do I just buy the normal RS6 for 16-20k with 40k or so miles on the clock. what makes sense?

Im desperate to get one because I have fallen in love with them.

many thanks

Fart
January 2nd, 2009, 21:17
I have fallen in love with them to and i hope to get one some day!! Just love the RS6.

Good luck!!

DHall1
January 5th, 2009, 05:26
Its hard to say how much lower the prices will get.

Whats more difficult is finding the right color/condition/mileage/warranty to suit your liking.

At these prices, if you find the right car and above fit the bill. Buy it, buy it fast, be happy you have had the chance to buy one of these machines.

BTW, are you anywhere near Grizz/Unit 20 shop in the UK? If so, go and see him and please have him service your car.

I have been debating buying an RS6 for a year now and have on a couple of occasions nearly bought one, my preference now being a black PLUS, which there is one for sale at southampton audi which I am umming and arring on !!

They have obviously dropped in the last 6 months quite a lot and Im wondering whether to hang on another 3 months to see if they drop further.

Other big question I have and would ask for the forums views; do I but a Plus for 27k or do I just buy the normal RS6 for 16-20k with 40k or so miles on the clock. what makes sense?

Im desperate to get one because I have fallen in love with them.

many thanks