PDA

View Full Version : New at the list

Lennart Jarmyr
December 1st, 2002, 18:05
Hi.
Some days ago I entered this list and I must say it is a fantastic site. :)
I live in Motala Sweden.
One of my happy times was last year when I had the pleasure of driving an S3 for some laps aurond the Nürburgring Nordschleife. What a CAR!:360:

I think this is old news for you, but I heard that they have done an 8500 km non stop test driving with the new RS6 at the Nordschleife, and it worked out fine I heard.
I was down at the Ring the first weekend in November this year, and some days earlier, Walter Röhrl was there with an SR6 to take an American guy around for same laps in the car.
I hear that the American has bought two RS6 and was invitet to Europe and the Ring.:)

Best regards
Lelle

Erik
December 1st, 2002, 23:01
Hmm...yes it is true they made loads of driving in the RS6 on the Ring.

What you tell me about the american I heard at Essen from various sources...but they told me more...much more :)

I think the RS6 model will be in the news next year...

FatBoy
December 7th, 2002, 21:08
Come on Erk...tell us more.
Those of us who have already forked out for the RS6 love to hear interesting news about it :addict:

Erik
December 8th, 2002, 14:59
I want some more information first, but basically we're talking the making and driving of two very very hot RS6 in some kind of speed brakeing record.

Lennart Jarmyr
December 8th, 2002, 19:52
[
I think this is old news for you, but I heard that they have done an 8500 km non stop test driving with the new RS6 at the Nordschleife, and it worked out fine I heard.

AN ELUCIDATION.

The 8500 km test at the Ring was made by Quattro GmbH during the development work with the RS6.

If you consider the fact that the lap is 20 km they drove 425 lap.