PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to all...what did your beast get for Christmas?

DHall1
December 25th, 2008, 18:57
The wife gets me a trip to Bondurant driving school in Phoenix. Lets hope they let me drive the beast instead of those Corvettes. I am to call the school next week and let them know what I have. My next problem is that I will have to go on track with all those Corvettes. They are going to slow me down. Arrrrghhh

Its time to dig out the helmet and driving shoes. :race:

Speaking of....where are the next Audi Driving Events scheduled? Any links?

DuckWingDuck
December 26th, 2008, 00:56
very nice, I'm goign to Skip Barber

vangelis
December 26th, 2008, 09:42
I've got RNS-E , and 20" wheels with new tyers , KWs, Full Exhaust, Hotchkis Sway-bars only :)

Daniel
December 26th, 2008, 12:18
you are maniacs !!!

my car not even got a wash :lovl:

jbtexas
December 26th, 2008, 13:51
With my ownership status a bit in limbo, I asked for and got a non-RS6 present...new tool watch (pic attached). Love this one...tegimented steel/PVD, waterproof, soft iron core ant-magnetic, etc. Great daily wearer...just put it on and forget about it. Very legible pilot instrument style dial. I know....wrong forum :D

Mr Balsen
December 26th, 2008, 13:55
mine got an extra 150hp, new suspension, new brakes, new wheels (forged), new tires and soon special hood...

Frederic

Copper
December 26th, 2008, 16:46
Hopefully a new frigg'in DRC!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I also ordered a new RS6 steering wheel badge. Why the heck do these show wear? Both RS6s have steering wheel badge wear and all the others that I have seen do as well. I don't drive with my hands down there. Strange. It's been bothering me so I had the dealer order and install a new one. Will probably cost $5000 or something.

Also, I had the passenger's side window switch plastic piece replaced (again) for peeling. This time on my dime. I don't understand why that is peeling again as well. Replaced it this time last year. My side is fine. My passengers never open or close the window over there. They must be resting hands/fingers on or near that area. I don't drive the RS6 fast with clients and I'm not a bad driver so why the death grip? Oh well, another mystery.

Anyone know if the B6 RS6 has the same stupid rubber coating over the plastic?

Hey Jonathan, I like your watch. Sinn makes a great German watch. I am sort of a watch guy and collect them. I bought myself an Hublot Fifty-Fathoms recently but always find myself wearing my Oris Williams F1 limited team TT watch. I collect Pateks, etc.

snoopra
December 27th, 2008, 03:28
Hopefully a new frigg'in DRC!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I also ordered a new RS6 steering wheel badge. Why the heck do these show wear? Both RS6s have steering wheel badge wear and all the others that I have seen do as well. I don't drive with my hands down there. Strange. It's been bothering me so I had the dealer order and install a new one. Will probably cost $5000 or something.
You ment $50 for the badges right? Seen 'em on ebay for $10-15 bucks.
My beast finally got it's H-sways installed!

stubro
December 27th, 2008, 04:15
My beast got Revo Xmas. But of course I need new tires and brakes so not so ho ho ho.

BTW - the RS6 badge on the steering wheel is worn on mine too a real pain.

Lazlo
December 27th, 2008, 05:27
First Christmas in a long time where I go no car kit for Lazlo.

New baby and her first Christmas, so she got more free loot than a GM Executive!

Hotchkis bars will come srping time when the north east thaws out and I put proper summer meats back on the car.

Aronis
December 27th, 2008, 15:32
Tank of Gas, a wash, and some wind shield washer fluid.

Mike

gjg
December 30th, 2008, 21:55
Tank of Gas, a wash, and some wind shield washer fluid.

Mike

with $8/gallon I did not have change for wsw fluid .... :applause:

just full tank of 100 oct Shell Racing fuel :thumb:

formula1man
December 30th, 2008, 22:38
Mine finally got the H-Sway Bars and the Downpipes installed. Hopefully the Cat-back and then the chip/Revo soonafter.

Copper
December 31st, 2008, 05:20
Lazlo, did you own an BMW E31 - 8 Series?

Lazlo
December 31st, 2008, 05:26
Lazlo, did you own an BMW E31 - 8 Series?

No sir. A little more low rent that that, an E46 and E21.

KfabR8
December 31st, 2008, 13:24
KW's and H-bars and new bushings! I'm hoping to get it back today. Revo here we come!

MikeL01
December 31st, 2008, 15:32
KW coil-overs which my dealer will install for $600.00. By the way, they have an RS6 for sale with 129,000 miles with the original turbos, transmission and has had regular service (DRC replaced with PSS9's). I test drove it and its still a rocket. A ray of hope.

mdk
December 31st, 2008, 17:26
Nice topic :rs6kiss:
Mine got the "MTM stable" :MTM: prior-Xmas and for the New Year a new set of wheels with winter tires and carbon spoiler/diffuser.
Happy New Year to all!

terrytcl
December 31st, 2008, 19:00
revo software
forge 007p valves

yay!

MTM TCU soon to come

formula1man
December 31st, 2008, 19:47
MDK, where did you obtain the diffuser?
Thanks, Aaron.

Spidercat
December 31st, 2008, 23:12
BTW - the RS6 badge on the steering wheel is worn on mine too a real pain.

Mine, too. My solution: I rubbed off all the stupid chipped paint with my fingernail long ago. It looks great w/just the brushed silver finish, IMO. It also gave me something to do while sitting in traffic!

vangelis
December 31st, 2008, 23:52
Nice topic :rs6kiss:
Mine got the "MTM stable" :MTM: prior-Xmas and for the New Year a new set of wheels with winter tires and carbon spoiler/diffuser.
Happy New Year to all!

plzz ,, where did u get that carbon spoiler/diffuser!!?

mdk
January 2nd, 2009, 05:14
MDK, where did you obtain the diffuser?
Thanks, Aaron.

plzz ,, where did u get that carbon spoiler/diffuser!!?

At MTM :)

vangelis
January 2nd, 2009, 07:20
At MTM :)

MTM!!! I asked them before and they have nothing for body except that hood vents, can you please give me the part number for them to check with MTM here??

mdk
January 2nd, 2009, 08:08
MTM!!! I asked them before and they have nothing for body except that hood vents, can you please give me the part number for them to check with MTM here??
Check with MTM site http://www.mtm-online.de/en/index.php?nav=3&marke=AU&modell=RS6%20C6 >>mtm-styling

carbon front spoiler lip: 1rs6fsu001car
carbon diffusor: 1rs6hsu001car

vangelis
January 2nd, 2009, 09:19
Check with MTM site http://www.mtm-online.de/en/index.php?nav=3&marke=AU&modell=RS6%20C6 >>mtm-styling

carbon front spoiler lip: 1rs6fsu001car
carbon diffusor: 1rs6hsu001car

OMG :hihi: ,, I was talking about C5,, of course C6 has too many options for body kits,, sorry mate,, i was dying to find any carbon fiber add-ons for C5 body,,thanks anyway