PDA

View Full Version : Some question about Exhaust.. plz help!!

vangelis
December 24th, 2008, 21:25
Hi guys,, I was thinking to get a Milltek Cat-back - Non-resonated including oval tips 2.75" to replace my resonated ABT cat-back (quiter) with 4 pipes. First I need you advice from who already using this Milltek cat-back, Is it deserve to replace the ABT one with Milltek? Is there a big different in tone & louder? ,, second question is,, Is it okay to leave ABT DPs (or OEM ones, am not sure if I have OEM DPs or ABT) and connect the Milltek Cat-back to it or better to get the whole Milltek exhaust with DPs? ,, Finally where can I get the cheapest price for this Milltek exhaust?

Thankss a lot in advance.

vangelis
December 25th, 2008, 07:57
any one can advice me here please on above and which one you prefer Supersprint vs Milltek???

melsas
December 25th, 2008, 21:11
I had this cat-back installed (w/ stock DPs) about a month ago. Bought from Stratmosphere (on sale until 12/31,?). I expected it to be a bit louder than I would like and it is at about 1800RPM in 4th gear. Rep said when I bought it they would swap for resonated pipes. They don't seem to have any to swap until next shipment.
It does sound very good except at the lower RPMs in 4th gear. You can find videos to hear this system.