PDA

View Full Version : RNS-E for C5 RS6 found on eBay.de

vangelis
December 17th, 2008, 11:18
Guys, I'm thinking seriously to go for this upgrade as well,, but I've heard a lot of different prices here .. I found that one on eBay.de and I want to know if 890 euro is a fair price??

http://cgi.ebay.de/Navigationssystem-RNS-E-DVD-Audi-A6-4B0-035-192-P_W0QQitemZ220326511976QQcmdZViewItemQQptZTechnik_ Auto_Hi_Fi_Navigation_Einbau_Navigationssysteme?ha sh=item220326511976&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A3%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318#eb ayphotohosting

Der Major
December 17th, 2008, 11:37
Most of the text is pasted from somewhere else but the text the guy wrote for himself is in such a bad german i would keep my hands off.
Despite the fact that only 1 photo exists which isnīt the best to see in what shape the nav is in.

vangelis
December 17th, 2008, 11:45
I trust your opinion since I have no clue what that text saying,, thanks anyway for the advice ,, so where can I find one with a resonable price and excellent condition! euro model.

jonas21
December 17th, 2008, 11:48
Most of the text is pasted from somewhere else but the text the guy wrote for himself is in such a bad german i would keep my hands off.
Despite the fact that only 1 photo exists which isnīt the best to see in what shape the nav is in.

thats normal...everyone steals text from other auctions on ebay.
well...the guy is from poland as are most sellers for rne-e units....
his feedback is ok and he has sold some rns-e units in the past days with good feedback so i guess its safe to buy there.
if you need more pictures...send the guy a message through ebay.

vangelis
December 17th, 2008, 11:57
I did sent him pm asking for some photos and some other questions since 4 days back but with no answer so far. What kind of sellers is that! that is makes me doubt more.

Audifan92
December 17th, 2008, 12:58
Try Audizine.com/classifieds
There are always RNS-E for sale for under $1,000

Der Major
December 17th, 2008, 13:57
thats normal...everyone steals text from other auctions on ebay.
well...the guy is from poland as are most sellers for rne-e units....
his feedback is ok and he has sold some rns-e units in the past days with good feedback so i guess its safe to buy there.
if you need more pictures...send the guy a message through ebay.

I know this is normal but this way he can disguise his bad german skills he obviously has. It is just my opinion. I wouldnīt buy that RNS-E. The seller should at least speak my language right IMO.

At least it is your choice but closer pics would be good to see the condition of the unit. You could then see if its a stolen unit due to scratches etc.

The highest value i bought from ebay was 100€ and i had a bad feeling all the time but that doesnīt need to mean anything of course.

I wish you luck in finding a good unit at a good price. :thumb:

PS: Btw 99% positiv ranking at 746 sells still means 4 negative counts the last 6 months.
Feel free to check the customers sellings. He seem to seel nav systems all the time. I donīt want to know where he got these.
At this value range for me 1 negative rating would already be 1 to much for me.

But again these are just my 2cnt.

snoopra
December 17th, 2008, 14:21
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Audi-Navi-Plus-A6-S6-RS6-RNS-E-Navigation-DVD-MP3_W0QQitemZ200287955094QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCar_Au dio_Video?_trksid=p4506.m20.l1116
Claimed US version, may be a converted EURO version. Contact seller for EURO versions.