PDA

View Full Version : DRC complaints right to the top. Lets all email/call this Eric guy at Audi.

DHall1
December 3rd, 2008, 16:15
Hi all,

A funny idea here. Seeing that the new RS6 just won some car of the year deal in Germany. The poster actually listed this guy Eric's phone and email.

http://www.pressebox.de/attachment/163942/SportsCar2008+Essen+291108.pdf

How about we all start sending emails and phone calls to get Mr Eric to feel our DRC pain.

Erik
December 3rd, 2008, 16:32
He's most probably NOT the guy to speak to so I'm not sure it's such a good idea.

Identify someone in the US for starters.

DHall1
December 3rd, 2008, 16:39
Sure but he is the one touting all the "good" news about the new RS6. So, he has a link or connection that should go up. Esp if he is in charge of press and positive press. He may as well hear some negative press.

Positive press sells cars.
Negative press sells competitors cars.
Negative press makes consumers keep money in thier pockets.

Pretty simple economics. Just look at the american consumer. When we stop spending, the global economy tanks.

He's most probably NOT the guy to speak to so I'm not sure it's such a good idea.

Identify someone in the US for starters.

mdk
December 4th, 2008, 11:31
Pretty simple economics. Just look at the american consumer. When we stop spending, the global economy tanks.
Dave I don't think that this version of simple economics will get you anywhere :cheers:

Sorry for the off topic.

DHall1
December 4th, 2008, 15:41
Sorry, I dont need it to get me anywhere. I enjoy my :addict: , its paid for and I might buy another one because the prices are so low.

I do however recognize there is a problem with DRC and excessive failure rate of the components. Audi does deserve the bad press about the failures and the way they have handled the situation. This hurts Audi in the long run. If they cant take care of the customers that buy the flagship model and most expensive car in the line. What good are they?

That will trickle down in the negative press and lead to negative consumer attitudes. That I say will lead customers to competitors and lead customers with money in the pocket to keep that money in thier pockets.

Thats all I am saying. I own a RS but watch and listen to the way things are handled. The next car I buy may not be a Audi baised on the way Audi have handled some things. Sure I may buy another RS but it will be used and that will not help Audi.

BTW, these pressurized oil systems for the shocks can be made to work. Lexus has a similar setup in the LX470. Similar basic design with shocks and line pressure and reserve tanks. Zero problems across the line. Our LX470 suspension has performed without problem for 9 years and 125k miles. And, its not treated with kitten gloves. Its towed, its been off road, its driven thru winters and salt...ect.

Dave I don't think that this version of simple economics will get you anywhere :cheers:

Sorry for the off topic.

HeadShot
December 5th, 2008, 17:24
I like your motivation Dave - :0:

I'd say unfortunately by this point most of the crew here is resigned to the fact that Audi won't be doing anything to make owners of a model that is nolonger under warranty (4yrs) or in the press happy.
Is this a bad thing - Hell yeah.
Will it effect future sales - not enough

And in this economy - :vhmmm:

But when i see my Audi dealer or anyone wants to ask a few questions about my ride- i mention it. Ya never know right....

:cheers:

DHall1
December 5th, 2008, 17:39
Well,

I think your comments are spot on. The problem is still on the back of your mind and it does cause you to not trust or rethink attitudes towards Audi. That is what keeps your money in your pocket and not buy another new Audi at this time.

Now, this would be a different story if it affected all the A4s out there. Why, because there would be an official "recall" of the suspension. Why, because there are 150,000 A4s to every RS6. People would be crashing and losing life and limb. That would wake up the accountants. Ie Ford Explorer. I could go on and on but you should get the idea.

I will not buy a new Audi right now.
I will not buy a new Lexus right now.
I will not buy a new Mercedes right now.
I will not buy anything new.

So, to recap....these sorts of things do remain in our minds and do shape our future spending. Audi should have realized that buyers of the flagship model vehicles and the most expensive in the line should be taken care of. Period. Look at the economics...900 cars in the US. Take care of them for gosh sakes. These folks have the money and ability to buy literally millions of dollars worth of product over each ones lifetime. Add it up. Also add up how many people these folks talk to. They dont talk to 7-11 clerks...they talk to bankers, lawyers, doctors....ect. Nothing against 7-11 clerks but again you get the idea.

There you go.

I'd say unfortunately by this point most of the crew here is resigned to the fact that Audi won't be doing anything to make owners of a model that is nolonger under warranty (4yrs) or in the press happy.

But when i see my Audi dealer or anyone wants to ask a few questions about my ride- i mention it. Ya never know right....

HeadShot
December 8th, 2008, 01:58
You know when i realized AUDI didn't give a crap about RS6 owners... about a year ago - (still under warranty but with less than a year left) i went in for a regular service and needed a comp car. instead of the automatic upgraded to the best fleet or service car they could give ya as usual you would have to pay extra for that service that was now only allowed to A8 / S8 owners - the guys who love Audi drive RS6 and the rich give a fucks drive 8's but we get screwed. That and after they dropped my engine under warranty and fixed a turbo sensor leaving me with an oil leak that is not a major (Audi now has a class for leaks and won't fix the small stuff even if they caused it) but leaks enough to leave me wondering why i preach Audi over BMW or MERC.

Fuck It.
They have done us no favors - honor nothing and screw ya on fixing there problems. Buy used, and go aftermarket.

The four rings is just that, a big circus

HeadShot
December 8th, 2008, 02:05
I love the R8, would love to have one, - have been close to the buy up : but after the support Audi showed for the RS6 - your an idiot not to consider that, if problems come out with the 8 later - over heat etc..... Audi is making it clear they don't give a damn, if they are on to the new thing... so why waste 120K+ when can get any number of vechicles that will match it at the price or far less ie.. the vet! - Nissan, etc. (hate em but had to mention it!) guess there more concerned with the Lambo market.. pimps and and crack market heros.
If Audi is that clueless like i said ... let em burn!!!

DHall1
December 8th, 2008, 05:55
Well,

I seem to have struck a cord here.

Pretty simple really. Screw people over and you better get ready for the return. These sorts of things do stay on the minds of RS6 owners.

I hope the RS4 stands the test of time better. Both great cars...the DRC seems to be causing similar problems on the 4. We will see.

SpinEcho
December 8th, 2008, 21:10
I think Audi is banking on some simple numerical realities here. How many people who purchased an Audi in the last year do you think have even heard of DRC or the RS range, let alone know someone or someone's friend who has an RS or has had DRC trouble? We (RS/DRC owners) are insignificant from a numerical standpoint, and even if we all tell a friend who tells a friend, Audi figures it probably won't make a difference.

Things get 'swept under the carpet' every day, and only a small number of those things ever get uncovered or come back to bite the guilty party in the ass.

BLITZEN
December 8th, 2008, 22:33
In Business School we were required to read case studies. I remember one that was specifically about the recall Ford made on those tires that were exploding. And it had other examples of automotive recalls too.

What I remember most is that nearly all the recalls they mentioned involved major damages and actual deaths beforehand (multiple). The companies then calculate expected deaths (to come), average settlements, and $$ per death in deciding whether to fix the issue or just let it run its course!

DuckWingDuck
December 8th, 2008, 23:45
Ya, ultimately, as SpinEcho said, the overwhelming number of people who will buy or consider Audis will have not heard of the RS (except MAYBE the RS4) or the DRC. And for those of us who have had to deal with it, there are still plenty who are hardcore owners.

To be honest, I may very well buy another Audi. Of course I am not pleased about the DRC and wished that Audi would have covered mine but ultimately, I know that I bought a finicky car and these sorts of issues are what comes with finicky Euros. I know many will not agree with me on this (and have voiced their opinions when I brought this up before) but when you are buying a small production vehicle that has not had hundreds of thousands of hours in testing, this WILL happen!

Hy Octane
December 9th, 2008, 00:33
Isnt it illegal to knowingly sell you a faulty replacement for a faulty suspension over and over again? I think its called fraud.
We seem to have forgotten that a cars suspension parts should not have to be replaced during the first 100k or so... yet here we are doing it twice a year. Someone up at Audi should be forced to explain this to its customers and not be allowed to continue this ripoff. So, how do we get a spokesman to come forward and explain?

sallyh
December 9th, 2008, 06:45
Hi all

Have they fixed the DRC issue on the new RS6? If so, why can't they do a permanent fix on the previous model? Honestly, I find it bizarre that people get so fed up that they replace the DRC with something else yet Audi still stick with it and talk it up in their ads.

DuckWingDuck
December 9th, 2008, 06:56
I'm fairly certain DRC is faulty in the RS4 but it being a lighter car, it's far less apparent. The new RS6 is simply too new to tell at this point I suspect.

Erik
December 9th, 2008, 10:21
Just as I predicted, now people are sending ME these e-mails and complaints. :noshake: :doh:

I'm Erik at RS6.com, not Eric at Audi. :p

DHall1
December 9th, 2008, 15:34
Erik,

That is the funniest quote I have heard the entire week. Sorry your getting these.

Everyone-open the attachment in my first post. Look at the press release and write down the real Eric's email and phone number. Send that Eric the nasty emails.

Just as I predicted, now people are sending ME these e-mails and complaints. :noshake: :doh:

54m
December 9th, 2008, 18:46

Haha.. had a feeling the PM's would of been thrown at Erik! :lovl:

Erik
December 9th, 2008, 19:54
The best part is that one of the e-mails mentioned that the writer was working for a company with something like USD 50 billion in assets, and he can't even follow such an easy instruction.

No wonder we have the credit crunch ;)

sallyh
December 10th, 2008, 00:20
I'm fairly certain DRC is faulty in the RS4 but it being a lighter car, it's far less apparent. The new RS6 is simply too new to tell at this point I suspect.

Hi

Well this is gloomy news given the increased weight of the new RS6. Not sure what to say if Audi haven't fixed the issue on the new RS6 - it would be interesting if anyone gets a response from this Eric at Audi.

BLITZEN
December 12th, 2008, 07:25
I’ve read this thread a few times now and have gotten up some backbone to rant...<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

Quickly, I agree that it would be great if Audi warranted the system. But I don’t agree that they should recall the vehicles. And I don't agree that we all should complain and fuss.

So what has me bothered is that I don’t like how you, Dave, are trying to gain a force of people here to bombard this press guy at Audi. Rebel-rousing about this is not going to get us anywhere. Do you think causing negative press will compel Audi to want to share the new car with Americans? Or encourage them to continue developing cutting-edge performance vehicles? You mention economics repeatedly. This car and the Audi brand aren’t about economics. They’re about excitement, emotion, heart, fun and passion. So the more I read your posts, the more I want to invite you to please sell your RS and go buy a high-performance, all-wheel drive, 450hp or 600hp Lexus – WHOOPS, they don’t make any! Fancy that. :lovl:

I apologize for the rant. Tomorrow I'll take it out on my tires.:burnout: <O:p</O:p

CornersWell
December 12th, 2008, 15:32
Whatever happened to the DOT/NHTSA investigation into DRC? I have heard nothing despite occasional inquiries. Anyone know?

Thanks,

CW

SpinEcho
December 12th, 2008, 15:53
This car and the Audi brand aren’t about economics. They’re about excitement, emotion, heart, fun and passion.

The ONLY thing that matters to VAG when all is said and done is plain and simple economics. That being said, with the RS brand, excitement and emotion are key aspects of marketing, so they are inextricably linked with the economics.

DHall1
December 12th, 2008, 15:55
Glad you like my post. Sorry we disagree on how to deal with Audi on a few problems that seem to be design flaws. Many on this and other forums are still spitting mad about a few flaws on this car and the same design seems to have creeped into the new RS models.

I will express my voice and post a pathway for others to follow. If zero follow, then so be it. I dont think any company(Audi, Ford, GM, Lexus, Toyota, ect) should be allowed to brush bad press under the floormat.

I’ve read this thread a few times now and have gotten up some backbone to rant...<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

Quickly, I agree that it would be great if Audi warranted the system. But I don’t agree that they should recall the vehicles. And I don't agree that we all should complain and fuss.

So what has me bothered is that I don’t like how you, Dave, are trying to gain a force of people here to bombard this press guy at Audi. Rebel-rousing about this is not going to get us anywhere. Do you think causing negative press will compel Audi to want to share the new car with Americans? Or encourage them to continue developing cutting-edge performance vehicles? You mention economics repeatedly. This car and the Audi brand aren’t about economics. They’re about excitement, emotion, heart, fun and passion. So the more I read your posts, the more I want to invite you to please sell your RS and go buy a high-performance, all-wheel drive, 450hp or 600hp Lexus – WHOOPS, they don’t make any! Fancy that. :lovl:

I apologize for the rant. Tomorrow I'll take it out on my tires.:burnout: <O:p</O:p

rks838
December 13th, 2008, 06:04
Sorry to post this off-topic, but I know I never see PMs...DHall1, check you PMs please!

CornersWell
December 16th, 2008, 14:52
Whatever happened to the DOT/NHTSA investigation into DRC? I have heard nothing despite occasional inquiries. Anyone know?

Thanks,

CW

Guess not. Oh well.

CW

DHall1
January 27th, 2009, 07:09
Ding Ding, I think we are back in business here.

Like it or not, I think Mr Eric F. does indeed have some connections.

Hy Octane
January 27th, 2009, 20:34
Rumor has it that the DOT contacted Audi and told them of their intention to issue a mandatory recall unless they took steps to fix it on their own.
This plus their discovery of our pending class action suit pushed them over the top.
Either way, as I have said repeatedly, they waited until they had to act.. they dont want anymore bad publicity and thats exactly what they were fixing to get if they ignored this problem any longer.

cornishmoocher
January 27th, 2009, 21:02
The alledged history of the DRc system and how it came to be on the B7 is (reletively)interesting. If anyone wants to know, just say, and i will post it up. The information i was given was by a Technician who was involved in testing the original system.......

SAF
January 28th, 2009, 00:11
The alledged history of the DRc system and how it came to be on the B7 is (reletively)interesting. If anyone wants to know, just say, and i will post it up. The information i was given was by a Technician who was involved in testing the original system.......

Do tell. After all this time, I am anxious for any new info to read.

vangelis
January 28th, 2009, 02:29
guys,, i was wondering if this will cover only owners from USA or going to apply all RS6 owners around the world :)

cornishmoocher
January 28th, 2009, 06:57
For SAF.

When the B5 RS4 was developed, the installed a high spec suspension system that was basically coilovers. during the period of sale of the RS4, the RS6 was being developed with the "new DRC system" around 1999-2000. On its release (RS6) the DRC was streets ahead of the rivals and was said to be excellent. In the mean time, the B7 RS4 was being developed (sround 2002-2003), and low and behold, the exellent DRC system went onto that too.
After a couple of years of the RS6 being in production, it was noted that an unusual number of DRC failures were occurring, and as the cars got older they were increasing in failure rates. By this time, when Audi realised that the system was inherently flawed, it was too late to do anything about the B7 RS4, which was also now starting to experience failures. Any failures to the b& would be picked up under warranty during the period, and the RS6 didn't matter because there were no or very few cars left in warranty.
The new RS6 has a newer version of the DRC system, which, is supposedly cured the issue of the top pressed seal leaking.... We wait and see, I know a lady who has a C6 and its been in for " oil on the shocker".....
Sorry to all those who knew this.

sallyh
January 28th, 2009, 09:30
Hi

Do tell. What is the problem "oil on the shocker" is a little vague.

cornishmoocher
January 28th, 2009, 11:41
Oil on the shocks is a sign of DRC failure. This was put down to waxoil underseal on her car though :vhmmm:

sallyh
January 29th, 2009, 05:01
Thanks for the clarification - I was very much hoping it wasn't this. Hopefully it can be "fixed". Not promising that the Audi service people are still not recognizing it.

780z
January 29th, 2009, 15:25
To Blitzen, I am not impressed by your position, I for one think Audi should do the right thing and recall the cars, The DRc on our RS6's is a faulty and potentially very dangerous system, I own numerous performance cars including an original 1991 Audi V8, my parents were also loyal Audi customers having owned new Audi's in 1973 and 1978.
The problems with the DRC system is in my experience unprecedented and more to the point many owners I have spoken to do not even realise thay have faulty cars, I spoke to a lady a couple of weeks ago in London who was driving a couple of small children around in a potential death trap she was bouncing all over the place in you guessed it an Audi RS6 Avant, I told her she should get her car checked and she said it had just been serviced at an Audi dealer who gave it a clean bill of health and yet her car was obviously very sick just like mine.
If our complaining means Audi will not build another performance car then so be it, our roads will be a safer place.
And the alternatives are going over to BMW or AMG who also make a 500bhp Estate car and who are well known to look after their AMG and M tec customers.
My suspension is an embarassement to me and it should also be an embarassement to Audi, Kudos to all those who want to fight Audi on this, you have my full support.
A quick mention about all those who have upgraded their cars suspension by going aftermarket, firstly I suspect that a properly functioning DRC system might be better than an aftermarket system and they also should be given the option of being reimbursed for their aftermarket purchase or a new DRC install with an extended warranty of at least 5 years on it.

I do not expect to buy a car like mine that was 3.5 years old with 20,000 miles on it only to find myself scared silly changing lane at 150mph because the suspension was crap.

I for one will be very happy to participate in a class action against Audi UK if they do not do the right thing and look after their customers like BMW do theirs.

DHall1
January 29th, 2009, 15:34
You are very correct. Stay tuned to the reported US market "fix" and continue to push for a UK fix. This whole Audi process has been unexceptable from the get go. I have made several accounts of BMW and AMG as potential subs. Glad to see others in this same camp. Heck, we have a AMG and the RS so its not a stretch to say where I would go in the future if Audi keeps going down this road. CLK63 Black comes to mind. (Those flares are flat out sexy!) Audi, are you listening?

I do think Audi is listening. Audi wants US market share and the black eye of DRC is a potential disaster to PR. PR sells cars. Period.

To Blitzen, I am not impressed by your position, I for one think Audi should do the right thing and recall the cars, The DRc on our RS6's is a faulty and potentially very dangerous system, I own numerous performance cars including an original 1991 Audi V8, my parents were also loyal Audi customers having owned new Audi's in 1973 and 1978.
The problems with the DRC system is in my experience unprecedented and more to the point many owners I have spoken to do not even realise thay have faulty cars, I spoke to a lady a couple of weeks ago in London who was driving a couple of small children around in a potential death trap she was bouncing all over the place in you guessed it an Audi RS6 Avant, I told her she should get her car checked and she said it had just been serviced at an Audi dealer who gave it a clean bill of health and yet her car was obviously very sick just like mine.
If our complaining means Audi will not build another performance car then so be it, our roads will be a safer place.
And the alternatives are going over to BMW or AMG who also make a 500bhp Estate car and who are well known to look after their AMG and M tec customers.
My suspension is an embarassement to me and it should also be an embarassement to Audi, Kudos to all those who want to fight Audi on this, you have my full support.
A quick mention about all those who have upgraded their cars suspension by going aftermarket, firstly I suspect that a properly functioning DRC system might be better than an aftermarket system and they also should be given the option of being reimbursed for their aftermarket purchase or a new DRC install with an extended warranty of at least 5 years on it.

I do not expect to buy a car like mine that was 3.5 years old with 20,000 miles on it only to find myself scared silly changing lane at 150mph because the suspension was crap.

I for one will be very happy to participate in a class action against Audi UK if they do not do the right thing and look after their customers like BMW do theirs.

780z
January 29th, 2009, 15:57
Dave I am also in total agreement about your next car idea, I did put an R8 on my list but due to the DRC fiasco it has quickly been replaced by a DB9, I would expect that the RS bunch are probably some of Audi's most loyal customers, if they loose us they are doomed. The reality of the internet is simple anybody looking to buy a car of any age can do a simple search .......... the DRC thing is out there
Furthermore, we all know that cars of any description will give trouble...OK perhaps the Japanese ones don't give that much trouble but the issue with Audi is the way in which they are going about putting the trouble right, that separates the boys from the men and Audi would appear to be very little boys in my and many others estimation right now it would seem.
Customer care and integrity is all..........Audi GMBH appear to have none, otherwise they would stop giving us all the standard bullshit about it not being a known problem and do a recall.

Come to think of it, it is imperative that Audi recalls all the potentially faulty DRC equipped cars since as I mentioned in my last post most RS owners are not even aware they have a problem, and might not be aware until they have been involved in a potentially fatal accident.

And by the way to all the Blitzens of the forum I reiterate that I am a very loyal VAG customer, having not only owned countless VAG cars in the past but still currently own a mint 1992 VW Corrado, 2 mk2 16V Golf GTI's, 1988 Porsche 944 turbo S (Silver rose), 2004 Audi A2, 1987 VW Scirocco GTX, 1991 Audi V8 Quattro and they are only the VAG type cars I own and of course none of them have suspension issues despite most of them being on their original shocks at 20years + old, the 2004 RS6 is of course another matter.................

780z
January 29th, 2009, 16:24
In fact I am so pissed off with Audi right now...It just so happens that the two worst handling cars I currently own and have probably ever owned are both the newest and they both happen to be 4 year old Audi's, and some people have the audacity to rant about driving exitement.

Qisha
January 29th, 2009, 20:48
Dear 780z,

please allow myself to attend on your discussion. I am interested in detailed information on this part:

"giving us all the standard bullshit about it not being a known problem and do a recall."

Please PM me some information:

-who in person gave you this statement?
-detailed report on your DRC failure (name the dealership contacted etc.)

I agree and understand your source of annoyance. If -and i personally absolutely doubt it- there has been a way of ignorance-, false statements and mistreating given back on customers through the quattro GmbH on claimed DRC problems, i would like to have proof of it, in any way.

Thank you in advance!

Qisha

DHall1
January 29th, 2009, 21:42
Qisha,

Thank you for the input. We are a very loyal bunch of owners and have such a history with this particular repair problem that its gets the best of us at times. I can only hope at this point that all of this repair talk does indeed come to reality in the US market.

That said, I will be attending some Audi driving events in 2009 and look forward to talking/spending time with other Audi folks. The NA and SCC chapters seem to be very large and have several driving event days planned out West. CA and NV. As a matter of fact, several RS6 members plan to meet at one of the events. Very very cool idea to see several RS6's out on the tarmac at the same time. :cheers:

Lets hope this all works out for the good.

Dear 780z,

please allow myself to attend on your discussion. I am interested in detailed information on this part:

I agree and understand your source of annoyance. If -and i personally absolutely doubt it- there has been a way of ignorance-, false statements and mistreating given back on customers through the quattro GmbH on claimed DRC problems, i would like to have proof of it, in any way.

Thank you in advance!

Qisha

DuckWingDuck
January 29th, 2009, 22:20
Dave, as often as I am out at the driving events, they're frequently outsourced and very few actual AoA folks are out there.

SAF
January 29th, 2009, 23:44
Dear 780z,

Thank you in advance!

Qisha

On a similar note, I can attest to numerous conversations I've had with AoA RS6 Advocate team members regarding my repeated DRC failures as recently as early 2008, that resulted in responses of "we're not aware of a problem" or "this is the first I've heard this". One of them even claimed to not know that the central valve replacement was a required part of the solution I had been trying to get for months!

Now I know some of that was "the company line" dictated from on high, but it is and was a horrible way to deal with those who were at one time, their best customers. Audi's lack of two-way communication between the people at the top (execs and PR people), the middle (service depatments and techs), and the bottom (we the consumers) boggles my mind.

Hy Octane
January 30th, 2009, 00:12
See, I knew if it happened to enough people something had to happen. I have been living with this frustration since 2004.. All I can say is there is a remarkable difference between the attitude of Quattro Gmbh people and those here at Audi. Needess to say, those at Audi could learn alot about pride and public relations from the folks in Germany. It remains inexcusable that it took this long for them to address this issue.

DHall1
January 30th, 2009, 00:36
Exactly. The attitude statement is very true. I think several factors have led us down this road.

US market share is a prime target for Audi.
RS4 is having the exact same problem. Owners are screaming and just getting fed up. Then going to aftermarket.
Some RS6 owners are really starting to scream louder. A good thing some the o.e. owners are still around to stir the pot.
Then Rob throws in the class action threat and BINGO.

See, I knew if it happened to enough people something had to happen. I have been living with this frustration since 2004.. All I can say is there is a remarkable difference between the attitude of Quattro Gmbh people and those here at Audi. Needess to say, those at Audi could learn alot about pride and public relations from the folks in Germany. It remains inexcusable that it took this long for them to address this issue.

SAF
January 30th, 2009, 01:01
Dear Audi of America,
Regarding the recent lay-off of key persons in your Public Relations Department due to their years long lack of response to consumers who brought to their attention the failure of a key system in what was once the flagship Audi in the US market, I would like to apply for the position. My passion for and belief in the Audi brand has yet to be completely destroyed, despite your recent efforts. It's time for a change and I feel I have many qualifications to assist you in this regard. I am willing to relocate.

Feel free to contact me.

Scott

DHall1
January 30th, 2009, 03:39
You and I make 2. Throw in Headshot and we have a trio. Who else before we start to tip the scales.

Dave, as often as I am out at the driving events, they're frequently outsourced and very few actual AoA folks are out there.

DHall1
January 31st, 2009, 04:00
Alittle note to reveal the Audi USA Marketing guy. And if Audi is to continue this growth in the US market they better fix some typical service issues and some of the pricks that have for dealers around the country.

If Audi wants the general public into the fold. They better be ready to treat the general public with care. Not slick sales pricks like I have seen in some dealerships.

http://rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?p=151833#post151833

coco
February 3rd, 2009, 00:19
guys,, i was wondering if this will cover only owners from USA or going to apply all RS6 owners around the world :)

I live in Japan and many Japanese RS6 owners replaced DRC system not only once, but twice.....some did three times, but no obvious class act as you guys have in the U.S.

I don't think many Japanese have joind this exciting site due to language matter.

Anyway, I'm also wondering if this DRC fixing will happen to all RS6 owner in the world or only in the NA.

Right at this moment, my DRC is going to die. Searching for a aftermarket product (but only BILSTEIN PSS9 is available in Japan, no KWs, no H&R, no Hotchkiss ARB).
And I heard PSS9 has some noise problems when installed onto RS6.

I hope AUDI will offer this replacement for every single RS6 owner in the world.