PDA

View Full Version : help/ignation in rs6

colfax
December 1st, 2008, 06:24
:mech: :rs6kiss:
i have a problem in my car when i try to start the car the ignation has delay it means somtime i must ignation 2 time and the engine start in secound ignation.
any body knows whats a problem?
i did majer service included spark plug,all filter changed!and there isnt any error in computerized report!

DHall1
December 1st, 2008, 07:01
Hard to guess without hands on diagnostics.

Fuel problem comes to mind. Is the gas fresh? fuel pump? fuel pressure regulator?

:mech: :rs6kiss:
i have a problem in my car when i try to start the car the ignation has delay it means somtime i must ignation 2 time and the engine start in secound ignation.
any body knows whats a problem?
i did majer service included spark plug,all filter changed!and there isnt any error in computerized report!

colfax
December 1st, 2008, 07:06
:rs6kiss: yes everything is okay but dealer said its from fuel pump! and i dont bilive them,do you have diagram of fuel system? can you send it to me or how can i find it

DHall1
December 1st, 2008, 14:23
What is not to believe??

Completely reasonable that low fuel pressure could cause your problems. That said, its easy to test pressure and determine if

Fuel pump
Fuel filter
Fuel pressure regulator is to blame

:rs6kiss: yes everything is okay but dealer said its from fuel pump! and i dont bilive them,do you have diagram of fuel system? can you send it to me or how can i find it