PDA

View Full Version : Anyone spot the C5 RS6 in tonights Top Gear?

MrBucket
December 1st, 2008, 00:15
I'm 99% sure I spotted a C5 RS6 avant right as Hammond pulled into San Tropez, it seemed like it was pulled over by the police, I can't imagine why :hahahehe:.

Leadfoot
December 1st, 2008, 12:24
I watched it but thought it was a normal A6?

He was pretty damning on the IS-F's ride quality but I was surprised by the lap time both it and the M3 did. I remember in the eposide with the RS4 and the climbers that though it's time was never officially posted on the Power Lap board it did it in the mid to high 1:25s so the M3 isn't really any quicker.

MrBucket
December 1st, 2008, 16:17

He was pretty damning on the IS-F's ride quality but I was surprised by the lap time both it and the M3 did. I remember in the eposide with the RS4 and the climbers that though it's time was never officially posted on the Power Lap board it did it in the mid to high 1:25s so the M3 isn't really any quicker.
I thought it was an RS6 since it looked like it had flared fenders and side skirts.

Yeah I wish the RS4 was actually shown on their track. I haven't driven a IS-F but I've sat in one and it was way too uncomfortable to me, the parking brake hit me in the leg.

Ruergard
December 1st, 2008, 18:07

"It did 1.25-something." Clarkson saying it himself, as said before.. The RS4 holds up good even in these days! :rs4addict