PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2003 RS6 Amazing deal for an Audi lover!

boudart
November 21st, 2008, 18:31
2003 Audi RS6: Twin turbo V8, Tiptronic (with paddle shifters), 48,000+ miles, color is Daytona Grey with black leather interior with silver piping and carbon fiber trim. Also has AM/FM Radio, Power Windows, CD Player, Sirius Satellite radio, Navigation, Power Locks, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Cruise Control, Tilt Wheel, Heated Seats, Sun Roof, AC, 1 Owner, Garage Kept, Aluminum Alloy wheels, Non Smoker, Alarm, Quattro (all-wheel drive), tires almost new, Air Bags. 1 of 800, 550hp, Solar Powered Cooler, Parktronic, heated seats, fully loaded, garage kept. 0 to 60 in 4.0 seconds, Olin suspension system, Milltech exhaust (Stasis Engineering package). Amazing deal, Asking $41,000. Located in Aptos, CA 95003. For more information, please call (831) 750-2780.

DuckWingDuck
November 21st, 2008, 18:33
wow, 550 eh? ;)

got boost
November 21st, 2008, 23:33
-Please define Stasis Engineering Package
-Please explain 550hp (with aftermarket tuner name and perhaps a dyno sheet)
-$41,000 is not an amazing deal, please research first, perhaps Kelley Blue Book, N.A.D.A., etc.

Good Luck and welcome to the forum!

Boosted-Bora
November 21st, 2008, 23:36
Bro this is far from a deal not trying to be an ass but you need to do some research and there is far more then 800 RS6's

DHall1
November 22nd, 2008, 03:46
Nice looking RS.

Can you answer the above questions esp about the power adders. Is there any extended warranty in place?

We are having quite the discussions about pricing right now. Seems these cars are taking quite a beating on pricing right now. I just think its all around and any and all cars are taking a beating on pricing. Nobody is buying.

Can you post bigger pictures than 2 inches.

2003 Audi RS6: Twin turbo V8, Tiptronic (with paddle shifters), 48,000+ miles, color is Daytona Grey with black leather interior with silver piping and carbon fiber trim. Also has AM/FM Radio, Power Windows, CD Player, Sirius Satellite radio, Navigation, Power Locks, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Cruise Control, Tilt Wheel, Heated Seats, Sun Roof, AC, 1 Owner, Garage Kept, Aluminum Alloy wheels, Non Smoker, Alarm, Quattro (all-wheel drive), tires almost new, Air Bags. 1 of 800, 550hp, Solar Powered Cooler, Parktronic, heated seats, fully loaded, garage kept. 0 to 60 in 4.0 seconds, Olin suspension system, Milltech exhaust (Stasis Engineering package). Amazing deal, Asking $41,000. Located in Aptos, CA 95003. For more information, please call (831) 750-2780.

DuckWingDuck
November 22nd, 2008, 04:05
seriously, what's with the tiny ass pics!

jbtexas
November 22nd, 2008, 04:40
boudart, welcome... dont worry, this may seem like a tough crowd (ask me how I know :D), but its really about passion for this most unique car...

all of us looking to potentially sell feel prices are fair, those looking to potentially buy think they are too high... gee what a new concept! :D

Anyway, best of luck with your sale. I am not convinced that things are as bad out there as many would imply. These are not practical cars. And for the most part, people that would drop $40-50k on a performance car are not dramatically impacted by what's going on .... at least that is my theory. I have said many times, if I am wrong, I will just keep my car and drive it! You should consider a similar approach... dont give it away!

boudart
November 24th, 2008, 23:37
Here are larger pics!

http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr84/boudart/FrontView0448.jpg
http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr84/boudart/RS6Emblem0454.jpg
http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr84/boudart/SideView0447.jpg
http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr84/boudart/SunroofInterior0458.jpg
http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr84/boudart/BackView0450.jpg

boudart
November 24th, 2008, 23:41
For more information on this car you really need to call Marc. I'm just the messager. (831) 750-2780 Anyway, thanks for your interest.

Laura

DuckWingDuck
November 25th, 2008, 04:08
cheers on the larger pics, looks like another local-ish person!

boudart
December 29th, 2008, 20:35
Per Marc - The price has been lowered to $39,500.00, also, I forgot to let you know it has an extended warantee until Nov '09.

RS6-4dr911
December 30th, 2008, 05:06
Keep us posted - if that car sells for $39k I suspect there'll be a number of additional RS6's hit the market.

boudart
February 25th, 2009, 18:00
2003 Audi RS6: Twin turbo V8, Tiptronic (with paddle shifters), 50,892 miles, color is Daytona Grey with black leather interior with silver piping and carbon fiber trim. Also has, AM/FM Sirius Satellite radio, Power Windows, CD Player, Navigation, Power Locks, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Cruise Control, Tilt Wheel, Heated Seats, Sun Roof, AC, Garage Kept, Aluminum Alloy wheels, Non Smoker, Alarm, Quattro (all-wheel drive), tires almost new, Air Bags, 1 of 840 units shipped to the US, 550hp, Solar Powered Cooler, Parktronic, heated seats, fully loaded, garage kept, 0 to 60 in 4.0 seconds, Olin suspension system, Milltech exhaust (Stasis Engineering installed high performance package). Amazing deal for a super fast and tight handling, but comfortable car, can get over 21 mpg, also has an extended warrantee until Nov ‘09. Relocation imminent must sell $36,200. Located in Aptos, CA 95003. For more information, please call (831) 750-2780.

<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

ini
February 26th, 2009, 07:27
2003 Audi RS6: Twin turbo V8, Tiptronic (with paddle shifters), 50,892 miles, color is Daytona Grey with black leather interior with silver piping and carbon fiber trim. Also has, AM/FM Sirius Satellite radio, Power Windows, CD Player, Navigation, Power Locks, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Cruise Control, Tilt Wheel, Heated Seats, Sun Roof, AC, Garage Kept, Aluminum Alloy wheels, Non Smoker, Alarm, Quattro (all-wheel drive), tires almost new, Air Bags, 1 of 840 units shipped to the US, 550hp, Solar Powered Cooler, Parktronic, heated seats, fully loaded, garage kept, 0 to 60 in 4.0 seconds, Olin suspension system, Milltech exhaust (Stasis Engineering installed high performance package). Amazing deal for a super fast and tight handling, but comfortable car, can get over 21 mpg, also has an extended warrantee until Nov ‘09. Relocation imminent must sell $36,200. Located in Aptos, CA 95003. For more information, please call (831) 750-2780.

<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

if you want to part the mods out let m know...im a cash buyer today

Want2byRS6
February 26th, 2009, 18:54
I have been lurking on this site and others for the right car at the right price, and as far as good deals go one is for sale in Florida with 55k, for $25,000 you might want to look at your price. This is in my ballpark of what I am willing to spend on this car given the issues and track record, and the $4000 for the Fedility after I get one.

I am a former is 300 sportline owner, and drove that car in tothe ground and dumped in a 98k, and never had to do any major work or repairs, so cosider your price, and warranty when selling it.

In my area of Orange County, Ca we have 3-4 for sale and they have all been on the lots for over 6 month. one with 60k was at $35k, now at $29k and I called the dealer and they said just come in make an offer and I am sure you will get the price you want. I drove it and it needed to be lubed up as it was sitting for so long, it had major lag time. But my point is, as a buyer in the market I would walk right past your price!!

DuckWingDuck
February 26th, 2009, 20:38
welcome! Where in OC are you? There are quite a few of us in the area, want to grab a cuppa joe sometime?

terrytcl
February 26th, 2009, 20:45
1 Owner, Olin suspension system, Milltech exhaust (Stasis Engineering package)

:thumb::thumb:

Want2byRS6
February 26th, 2009, 23:48
Laguna :hihi:

welcome! Where in OC are you? There are quite a few of us in the area, want to grab a cuppa joe sometime?

DuckWingDuck
February 27th, 2009, 00:00
awesome, just a quick shoot down the 133, let me know if you want to get together.

DHall1
February 27th, 2009, 03:31
The price is not that bad on this car. But, if you want to sell any asset in this economy you better work your ass off.

In my opinion, having some other person "market" your RS6 on this forum does not = working your ass off. This thing can rot into the ground at this point. It obvious its not selling.

This thread is not worth reading without the owner coming on here and telling us what has been done to this car and giving first hand information on condition.

Period.

Sorry to be so blunt but this thread keeps getting dragged out of the toilet for another worthless plug. I am the first one to tout keeping prices up for these things but you have to have a reason for the high asking price.

allwheelsdriven
February 27th, 2009, 03:39
its the equivalent of one of these being sold on a Chevy lot...with a long rambling cut and paste of the window sticker. I think these cars deserve to be sold and spoken of by the person whom they originally captivated. So to speak.

DHall1
February 27th, 2009, 03:51
Mike,

Speaking of...are you going down to Bend to drive that bad boy this weekend??

:burnout:

its the equivalent of one of these being sold on a Chevy lot...with a long rambling cut and paste of the window sticker. I think these cars deserve to be sold and spoken of by the person whom they originally captivated. So to speak.

allwheelsdriven
February 27th, 2009, 03:54
hmm isnt the Deschutes brewery there as well?

DHall1
February 27th, 2009, 03:57
Now we are talking.

Funny, the CA plates that Doc Weiner had on my RS6 were

"DBL IPA"

Bob would not let me keep those plates. He has them hanging on the garage wall. Hope he is doing well.

hmm isnt the Deschutes brewery there as well?

DHall1
February 27th, 2009, 04:03
I think this would be a proper send off. Now go drive that car!!!!

DHall1
February 27th, 2009, 04:09
She is alittle more frisky here.

boudart
April 7th, 2009, 22:04
This car has been "SOLD"

boudart
April 7th, 2009, 22:18
The RS6 has been "SOLD" to a local guy in the San Francisco peninsula!

DuckWingDuck
April 7th, 2009, 22:47
congrats on the sale, hope you got good value for it. By the way, you don't live/work learn Walnut Creek do you? I saw one quite similar to yours the last time I was up in the Bay Area....

DHall1
April 9th, 2009, 00:52
Greg, your talking to the secretary. Remember

congrats on the sale, hope you got good value for it. By the way, you don't live/work learn Walnut Creek do you? I saw one quite similar to yours the last time I was up in the Bay Area....

DHall1
May 13th, 2009, 06:42
I dont know if this car was ever sold or if it did sell and not its up for sale again.

Here is a link and the thread from last year for anyone that may be looking at this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-Gray-RS6_W0QQitemZ250423623194QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Car s_Trucks?hash=item3a4e693e1a&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A317%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1308

boudart
May 13th, 2009, 18:43
Well isn't that just a kick in the pants!!

The fellow that purchased the car is for Idaho instead of Calirornia.

Apparently the extended warrantee did not go with the car. It went only to the second buyer.

The dealer that helped Marc sell the car tried to workout a deal to pay half for an extended warrantee, but he said no! Can you imagine that!

Just doesn't know what a good deal he had.

Laura

DHall1
May 13th, 2009, 19:56
Laura,

Your still watching our forum. The car looks nice but the modifications will void most the warranty on any plan that may be purchased. That may be the reason why the car has not sold. That and price.

For example, a 1 owner RS6 with similar modifications was just sold for 29,000 dollars. That car had 50k miles and the condition was very good. It also had a set of 6,000 dollar HRE rims. Still, car sold for 29,000 dollars.

Those modifications pretty much void the engine/transmission and turbo warranty if you buy an extended warranty. So, whats the use of the warranty if the major components are not covered.

There in lies the problem.

IMHO

Well isn't that just a kick in the pants!!

The fellow that purchased the car is for Idaho instead of Calirornia.

Apparently the extended warrantee did not go with the car. It went only to the second buyer.

The dealer that helped Marc sell the car tried to workout a deal to pay half for an extended warrantee, but he said no! Can you imagine that!

Just doesn't know what a good deal he had.

Laura

boudart
May 13th, 2009, 20:39
Thanks for your information.

You're right, I had forgotten that if anything has been modified, added or removed from the car it would null and void the extended warrantee.

So, I am guessing that if the new owner had purchased an extended warrantee it would be pretty pricy?

It seems to me that if the dealer offered to help pay half that would in itself would be a good deal?

Laura

DHall1
May 13th, 2009, 22:14
For what its worth. Here is my .02c

Suspension modifications. Leave these alone. They dont really hurt the value nor cause extended warranty policy to deny anything.

Engine and Transmission upgrades (chip upgrades). Here is the problem. 98% of buyers will run for the hills when they hear that the ecu was modified. Why, this will void all the warranty coverage for the engine, transmission, turbos, intercoolers, driveshafts and rear differential. The entire driveline for the vehicle. Again, 98% of the buyers dont want to worry about a 12,000 dollar transmission taking a dump on the bank account. This forum and others have alerted these buyers on what to look for and how much these items cost. The transmission is a weak link at stock hp levels...let alone upgraded hp levels. This is not a Honda Civic or Toyota Camry. These engines are $40,000 dollars to replace. Buyers are informed and the cars are fast enought at stock levels.

Does this help? I would remove the chip from the ECU or swap out the modified ECU for a stock ECU. Sell those components outside of the car.

Exhaust system upgrades. These are also fine. Most owners like the exhaust upgrades and they dont void the warranty.

So really, just get rid of the chips and return the ECU back to stock. You will have a much better chance to sell the car.

Thanks for your information.

You're right, I had forgotten that if anything has been modified, added or removed from the car it would null and void the extended warrantee.

So, I am guessing that if the new owner had purchased an extended warrantee it would be pretty pricy?

It seems to me that if the dealer offered to help pay half that would in itself would be a good deal?

Laura

ben916
May 14th, 2009, 16:42
She is alittle more frisky here.

You ARE referring to the car.... right? :)