PDA

View Full Version : MMI on RS6 C6

mdk
November 19th, 2008, 19:01
I'm seeking help on two issues related to MMI onboard my new RS6 C6:

1. first is related to the TV/DVD screen and whether I could get it on while moving.

2. second is related to the navi. I cannot find whether is possible to store points of interest (specified by lat/long) that would then appear on the screen.

Thanks.

DuckWingDuck
November 19th, 2008, 21:08
navplus.us is probably the best forum for these questions. But for pt. 1, I'm fairly certain that it can. The RNS-E can be unlocked for Video In Motion. Pt. 2, no idea, don't have an MMI :D

kju
November 19th, 2008, 23:37
@mdk if this avatar pic is your RS6 -> i just felt in love with it :D

mdk
November 20th, 2008, 04:16
@mdk if this avatar pic is your RS6 -> i just felt in love with it :D
She is and having spent just over 1,000km together, mind you, she is already engaged with me :rs6kiss:

roadrunner
November 20th, 2008, 12:36
She is and having spent just over 1,000km together, mind you, she is already engaged with me :rs6kiss:

But you could share some more pics of your beauty without any danger :hihi:

mdk
November 20th, 2008, 16:46
But you could share some more pics of your beauty without any danger :hihi:

:) no worries, I will do so on another topic so to keep this one on track.

jonas21
November 20th, 2008, 16:57
I'm seeking help on two issues related to MMI onboard my new RS6 C6:

1. first is related to the TV/DVD screen and whether I could get it on while moving.

2. second is related to the navi. I cannot find whether is possible to store points of interest (specified by lat/long) that would then appear on the screen.

Thanks.

1. yes, thats possible. you need a MMI VIM hack (RNS-E hack will not work!!!).
there currently is no software way to get this working, you have to buy a small blackbox and connect it for some seconds and it will unlock it for you. price around 200 euros.
i've done it and it works great!

mdk
November 26th, 2008, 11:03
1. yes, thats possible. you need a MMI VIM hack (RNS-E hack will not work!!!).
there currently is no software way to get this working, you have to buy a small blackbox and connect it for some seconds and it will unlock it for you. price around 200 euros.
i've done it and it works great!
Jonas thanks!
Done it the way you described and works fine.