PDA

View Full Version : R8 Configurations...

KresoF1
November 14th, 2008, 07:29
...with lot of Audi Exclusive colors are here. I had a chance to visit NSU few weeks ago. YES, I saw R8 V10 in person. NO questions yet please about it...

Here is R8 from Internal Configurator. You can not have this pics on any public Audi Configurator.

1. Lava Grey with Carbon Sigma side blades. Lava Grey with CS side blades and 19" Titanium, Suzuka Grey with CS side blades, Suzuka Grey with CS side blades and 19" Titanium.

KresoF1
November 14th, 2008, 07:35
2. Daytona Grey with CS side blades, Daytona Grey with CS side blades and 19" Titanium, Ice Silver with CS side blades, Monza Silver with CS side blades, Monza Silver with CS side blades and 19" Titanium.

Daytona Grey and Ice Silver are here for comparison with Monza Silver.

KresoF1
November 14th, 2008, 07:40
3. Solar Orange with CS side blades, Imola Yellow with CS side blades, Misano Red with CS side blades, Sepang Blue with CS side blades, Stratos Blue with CS side blades.

So called extereme choices...

KresoF1
November 14th, 2008, 07:47
4. Blake Cherry with CS side blades, Kondor Grey with CS side blades, Quartz Grey with CS side blades, Amethyst Grey with CS side blades, Bahia Beige with CS side blades.

I imagine that many will like Bahia Beige....:hihi: :R8:

roadrunner
November 14th, 2008, 09:36
Besides the looks of the R8 - you never get out of possible combinations to really personalize it. :R8kiss:

wedouglas
November 14th, 2008, 10:03
Meh, these kind of pics can't do the colors justice. Ordering one of these with these pictures as an example would probably disappoint.

I'll just be sticking with a custom color that I know for the V10.

KresoF1
November 14th, 2008, 11:33
Meh, these kind of pics can't do the colors justice. Ordering one of these with these pictures as an example would probably disappoint.

I'll just be sticking with a custom color that I know for the V10.

You CAN SEE all these color samples at your local Audi dealer. IMHO all these pictures are very helpfull for future R8 Costumers since Internal Configurator at quattro Gmbh can at least show you look of your potentional R8.

Your costum color for R8 V10? Better check out with Audi directly... Since some colors from Ferrari for example are not possible...

RXBG
November 14th, 2008, 13:58
i am intrigues with this amethyst gray. any more pics? Q man?????

Qisha
November 14th, 2008, 14:24
i am intrigues with this amethyst gray. any more pics? Q man?????

Dear RXBG,

no R8 yet- but what about a Q5? ;)

Qisha

RXBG
November 14th, 2008, 15:15
interesting! thanks for such a quick and kind gesture! i like it. seems like a more purplish lava grey.

KresoF1
November 14th, 2008, 17:09
Amethyst Grey(Amethystgrau in German) is Metallic color. Lava Grey is Pearl Effect as is Black Cherry(Kirschschwartz in German).

Pics of Q5 that Qisha posted present Amthyst Grey nicelly. This color is currently only available on A3 Cabrio and Q5. You can order it via 9996 code on R8 as well. Awsome choice IMHO...

Ruergard
November 14th, 2008, 22:48
A Suzukagrey one with titanium wheels, carbon blades and the Carbon-package for me thanks. :love:

andreadebi
November 15th, 2008, 13:10
thanks Kreso!