PDA

View Full Version : Sprint Blue Beast Is Here!!!!!!!

sprint Blue
July 30th, 2003, 03:43
:D :D :D :D :D I got it!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

The drive is INCREDIBLE. I couldn't wipe the grin off of my face when I took it for a test drive today. And the drive home......so many twisties and it stayed planted at high speeds like crazy glue. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. The color is incredible. It is such a beautiful shade of blue. I was told today by AOA marketing manager that this is the ONLY sprint blue car in the USA. Noone else ordered it in Sprint Blue. I got lots of smiles and thumbs up on the half hour drive home. The drive is similar (and I really don't care what anyone else says since I've driven both cars) to the 1998 Porsche Turbo 911. The brakes on the RS6 can almost stop the rotation of the Earth! It's handling is so impressive through narrow turns. I love the sport mode and paddle shifting. The revs are held much longer. When the turbos boost around 1900 rpm, it feels like you've been slingshot even if you're driving uphill. I am one of the most discerning car enthusiasts and I am completely satisfied with the RS6. AWESOME. I will post pictures as soon as I get them scanned. If anyone wants any specifics, feel free to ask.

Erik
July 30th, 2003, 09:26
That's a very exclusive car you have then, congratulations!

If you like you can e-mail the pics to erikb@rs6.com and I'll host them for you.

Now please get your scanner started... :cheers:

Snow
July 30th, 2003, 15:33
Seems like you've got the drive of your life! Congratulations, and a excellent color choice indeed.

Klint
July 30th, 2003, 17:04
Congrats! Brilliant colour to choose too...Never thought Sprint Blue was like it is, untill I saw a recent rhead on it...Lovely!

Enjoy! and of course, pictures!

:cheers:

btumble
July 30th, 2003, 20:11
Big congrats!!! That is one gorgeous color - and to have the only one in the US, wow. Can't wait to see the pics/hear more feedback.
Thanks for the earlier input re: daytona gray, I should be seeing it in person in a week or two. I'm sure I'll head right up the Palisades Pkwy to put it through its paces.

btumble
'02 Allroad
'94 C4 widebody
Daytona Gray RS6 in 2 weeks or less

Erik
July 30th, 2003, 20:40
Here's a teaser in the A4 format from Essen Motorshow 2003

http://www.rs6.com/pics/Essen2002/Blue-A4-quattro-3.jpg

Not bad at all...

Benman
July 30th, 2003, 21:33
sprint blue:cheers: ,

way cool to hear you have the only one (and i believe it). it seems most of us went with the Daytona Grey (there's going to be ALOT of them) which is a great low key color. but for in your face appeal, sprint blue is fantastic:0:

Ben:addict: