PDA

View Full Version : Hate To Say It But My Car Is Available

Speedracer
July 30th, 2003, 00:58
:( My car has arrived and I am not taking delivery of it. A change of fortune has prevented my from being able to fulfill my dream. I am trying to find a good home for it and to recoup my deposit from the dealer. So here it is:

Daytona Grey w/ Ebony
Nav
Carbon
Rear airbags

If any of you who are waiting for a car want one right now (or you know someone else who does) send me a private message.

The car is gorgeous! Just ask Sprint Blue.

Sadly,
Speed

PS Hopefully I will get to meet some of you Northeast guys and get a proper ride. After all, I still have my Club RS6 card.

Benman
July 30th, 2003, 02:22
:vsad2: no Speed, say it ain't so:vsad2: very sorry to hear that you'll have to pull out. i'm sure you'll find someone to take your spot.

Hope just because you're not going to take delivery doesn't mean your not going to stick around(cause i'm pretty sure all of us enjoy your posts). look what happened to Dave and Fatboy once they got rid of theirs. it's like they dropped off the face of the earth. all the same sad to hear but i'm sure somebody will give you a ride:cheers:

Ben:addict:

sprint Blue
July 30th, 2003, 03:48
I saw Speed racer's Daytona gray RS6 at the dealer. They moved it into the showroom in it's own private corner. It looks VERY nice. Has everything but the sound enhancing exhaust but still sounded nice when it was in the garage being prepped. It is for sale at Mohegan Lake Motors and going for MSRP!! If I already didn't have one, I would jump on it in one second!:0:

Speedracer
July 30th, 2003, 04:12
Originally posted by Benman
Hope just because you're not going to take delivery doesn't mean your not going to stick around(cause i'm pretty sure all of us enjoy your posts).Ben:addict: [/B]

I enjoy being here too, but it's a little painful reading how much fun you guys are having with your monsta machines.

Speed

O.CT USA
July 30th, 2003, 04:45
There are a number of folks out there looking for them. I sure hope that you will get one of these some day soon !

Mr. Fru-T Pants
July 30th, 2003, 06:07
Hey Bob! How'd the O.CT tuning go on the RS6? Or is it done yet? S4? Pete said you guys were having it done in Austria before you took delivery here, yah?

Cheers,
Fru-T