View Full Version : Rs6 V10 vs Evo Wagon

andreadebi
November 6th, 2008, 19:17
D Motor,english subtitles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX7pN0s2akU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YvRcS8UD-Q&feature=related

Michaël Barbé
November 6th, 2008, 19:38
Ok, didn't expect that... I really like Tim's conclusion normally but now I really don't understand him. The EVO is another kind of car in my eyes... And an ugly one too. I don't doubt it to be a seriously good car but in some way it's not a car that can be placed next to the RS6. It's not a car I would buy in a million years.

MB
:rs6kiss:

The RS6
November 7th, 2008, 09:12
Drove yesterday in the new lancer...hated it...

andreadebi
November 7th, 2008, 10:00
Drove yesterday in the new lancer...hated it...

what about the awd system? is it better than on subaru sti? i'm searching for the best awd car

RS6-4dr911
November 7th, 2008, 10:12
This guy's driving it like a rally car or something out of Fast & Furious tokyo drift. I don't believe that's how the car was intended to be driven by the Audi designers. I say he's a hack.:nono:

Erik
November 7th, 2008, 11:26
That's a lof of drifting. I don't think the RS6 was made to go sideways :D

Michaël Barbé
November 7th, 2008, 14:09
That's a lof of drifting. I don't think the RS6 was made to go sideways :D

I does go sideways surprisingly good but indeed: going sideways is not what we want to do with an RS6. Give the the CSL for that.

MB
:rs6kiss:

andreadebi
November 7th, 2008, 18:51
super handling for the evo ix...and this wagon had only mechanical lsd

Family Car
November 11th, 2008, 14:38
I have both an RS6 and an Evo 8 FQ340.

Lets just say, the Evo is the one I take to the track, the RS is the one I take everywhere else.

Benman
November 11th, 2008, 18:14
I have both an RS6 and an Evo 8 FQ340.

Lets just say, the Evo is the one I take to the track, the RS is the one I take everywhere else.

That would seem like a very fair statement. After tracking the RS 6 and then going to lighter weight AWD vehicles, the RS 6 is no match for the fun factor... but it is King everywhere else. :D

Ben:addict: