Ricoloco
November 3rd, 2008, 21:34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UoBAxzNpjQ

From Gustavs event, thanks again!

artur777
November 4th, 2008, 00:02
LP560 is really very fast...
faster than 911 turbo and GTR

but will it be faster than Corvette? especially ZR1?

Michaël Barbé
November 4th, 2008, 16:11
That's a bit what I expected to see, not what I wanted to see.

MB
:rs6kiss:

Erik
November 4th, 2008, 16:24
Nice. However the Nürburgring laptime was a bit of a disapointment: 7.52

formula1man
November 4th, 2008, 18:38
A sports car Vs a weighted down stock sedan. What else would would we expect. My future project of a 512 TR with the 1012 HP kit would snuff the Lambo and I am sure that there are cars that would beat that. So, just knowing that the Audi is truly the best in its class is more than enough for me.
Peace, Aaron.

chewym
November 4th, 2008, 19:42
The RS6 was fairly competative against the original Gallardo

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=xBxdTeF_REk&feature=channel

And didn't have any problems with the 911 GT3RS

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=HnLEYBRcDGk&feature=channel

Michaël Barbé
November 4th, 2008, 19:47
I just keep loving the fact that an avant like this goes side by side with Lambos etc!!

MB
:rs6kiss:

Z07
November 4th, 2008, 20:05
but will it be faster than Corvette? especially ZR1?
Not in a straight line. Track-wise? Depends on the track but I'm still going with the ZR-1 (in the dry).

Couldn't believe how fast the RS6 was. It got a bit of a jump but even so. Difficult to believe that a C63 AMG Estate will beat it in a drag race.

MPT
November 4th, 2008, 20:30
I don't know why they say, that the RS6 is only 50kg heavier? LP560-4 is 1500kg dry weight, and RS 6 is 2025kg. That is a massive 525kg difference. Not to mention the fact, that the Gallardo has much better aerodynamics.

Wonder what the result would have been with a chipped RS 6 ?

PS: Does anyone know, why they don't do 0-XXXkm/h races instead of 60-XXXkm/h?

Ricoloco
November 4th, 2008, 21:52
Wonder what the result would have been with a chipped RS 6 ?

PS: Does anyone know, why they don't do 0-XXXkm/h races instead of 60-XXXkm/h?

A chipped RS6 wouldnt had a chance anyway.

They decided not to do starts from zero because the owners want to spare the cars, as simple as that. I will attend att the next event, will insist to start from zero though....

Did you know that Lambo did some test with the launch control on the LP560, they did 1500 starts from zero, dismounted the gearbox and found ZERO damage on the tranny! Quite a difference from the GT-R.... The nordic OD have done a lot of launch-controlled starts with their demo-car, withouth any break-in miles at all, without any problems at all.

It seems that the LP560 is a winning concept and it holds itself together.

The time from the Nordschleife is a separate chapter. The magazine who did the test had three different cars and three different times. Of course the official time is a disaster but maybe that is not the whole truth. It all smells really bad, its not possible to drive that slow with that kind of car.....

PiSi
November 4th, 2008, 23:30
A chipped RS6 wouldnt had a chance anyway.

They decided not to do starts from zero because the owners want to spare the cars, as simple as that. I will attend att the next event, will insist to start from zero though....

Did you know that Lambo did some test with the launch control on the LP560, they did 1500 starts from zero, dismounted the gearbox and found ZERO damage on the tranny! Quite a difference from the GT-R.... The nordic OD have done a lot of launch-controlled starts with their demo-car, withouth any break-in miles at all, without any problems at all.

It seems that the LP560 is a winning concept and it holds itself together.

The time from the Nordschleife is a separate chapter. The magazine who did the test had three different cars and three different times. Of course the official time is a disaster but maybe that is not the whole truth. It all smells really bad, its not possible to drive that slow with that kind of car.....

Ricoloco lets summarize Your thoughts:

- almost immortal LP 560 tranny (bilions of LC starts caused no damage),
- RS6 Sedan (even after chip and exhaust modification) will not be able to stand against Lambo,
- journalist from the magazines who did the test at Nordschleife track has lied You and whole world opinion also because thay had three different cars three different times. It's really unfair ....

I can accept that You as a future Lambo owner love Your choice but try to think about LP560 in category very fast car instead almost four wheels God.

Ps. And saving best for last I can refresh Yout memory that shitty GTR with very weak tranny blowed away Your beloved LP on Nordschleife track.

So please admit that You gone too far ....

Ricoloco
November 5th, 2008, 19:18
Ricoloco lets summarize Your thoughts:

- almost immortal LP 560 tranny (bilions of LC starts caused no damage),
- RS6 Sedan (even after chip and exhaust modification) will not be able to stand against Lambo,
- journalist from the magazines who did the test at Nordschleife track has lied You and whole world opinion also because thay had three different cars three different times. It's really unfair ....

I can accept that You as a future Lambo owner love Your choice but try to think about LP560 in category very fast car instead almost four wheels God.

Ps. And saving best for last I can refresh Yout memory that shitty GTR with very weak tranny blowed away Your beloved LP on Nordschleife track.

So please admit that You gone too far ....

Sorry, but I canīt take you serious in any way. Did you have a bad day? Iīm not really sure if you deserve an answer but Iīll write you one anyway...

In Sweden we call your type of comments for a clearly case of Jantelagen. You are welcome to Google it.

All the things I wrote are hard facts and that the weak point on the GT-R is the tranny, besides the weight is quite known. The tranny is superfast but it seem that it has problems (especially the first cars delivered) holding together.

BTW, maybe you can explain to me why the warranty is out the window if you try to achieve the 0-100 time in the GT-R, using the LC wich you have to use to achieve the promised figures?

The GT-R is a GREAT car for those kind of money, no doubt about that. I am VERY impressed of what the guys at Nissan has done. But as always, you get what you pay for.

And the time on the Nordschleife, thatīs another chapter. VERY fishy! BTW, the LP560 was faster on the TopGear-track than the Scud, if that is worth anything. Itīs just a hint of what the LP560 is capable of, and you donīt have to correct me telling me that the TopGear-track isnīt the Nordschleife....

Iīm sure that the LP560 isnīt a "God on wheels-car", Iīve never said so either, wich you seems to think I have. But its a damn good car, otherwise I wouldnt have bought it.

So please admit that You gone too far ....:trash:

Erik
November 5th, 2008, 19:43
In Sweden we call your type of comments for a clearly case of Jantelagen. You are welcome to Google it.

:lovl:

In any case, I guess the time around Nordschleife we'll have to live with it.

PiSi
November 5th, 2008, 20:38
Sorry, but I canīt take you serious in any way. Did you have a bad day? Iīm not really sure if you deserve an answer but Iīll write you one anyway...

All the things I wrote are hard facts and that the weak point on the GT-R is the tranny, besides the weight is quite known. The tranny is superfast but it seem that it has problems (especially the first cars delivered) holding together.

BTW, maybe you can explain to me why the warranty is out the window if you try to achieve the 0-100 time in the GT-R, using the LC wich you have to use to achieve the promised figures?

The GT-R is a GREAT car for those kind of money, no doubt about that. I am VERY impressed of what the guys at Nissan has done. But as always, you get what you pay for.

And the time on the Nordschleife, thatīs another chapter. VERY fishy! BTW, the LP560 was faster on the TopGear-track than the Scud, if that is worth anything. Itīs just a hint of what the LP560 is capable of, and you donīt have to correct me telling me that the TopGear-track isnīt the Nordschleife....

Iīm sure that the LP560 isnīt a "God on wheels-car", Iīve never said so either, wich you seems to think I have. But its a damn good car, otherwise I wouldnt have bought it.

So please admit that You gone too far ....:trash:

In my country we call Your behavior "megalomania". Without going deeply into details take as a faith that wheter it is not organic injury there is hope for you and you will be able to heal it. You can google what "megalomania" really is ...

Going back to the point. Maybe you haven't written in the straight line that LP560 is Four wheel God but You every post is almost screaming that You think in this way. Few damaged GTR's trannys can not be treated as a proof of Nismo weakness. Please remember that every car has a "childish syndrome" and it really doesn't matter it is Nismo or Lambo manufacture product. Now I'm driving car which is a lot stronger and faster than LP560 but it is not justification to be improper delighted about having it. Lambo this, Lambo that etc. Try to read your posts and try to take conclusion how it looks like for the third party observer. You like Lambo ? Great ! You order Lambo ? Good for You ! But don't try to announce (between the lines) to the whole world that You just bought best car ever made.

And always remember one thing (wheter You like it or not) that Your super Lambo went around Nordschleife very poorly. And even if you paste thousands of test it's still will be undeniable.

So Ricoloco let the force be with You :lovl: <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Ricoloco
November 5th, 2008, 21:04
In my country we call Your behavior "megalomania". Without going deeply into details take as a faith that wheter it is not organic injury there is hope for you and you will be able to heal it. You can google what "megalomania" really is ...

Going back to the point. Maybe you haven't written in the straight line that LP560 is Four wheel God but You every post is almost screaming that You think in this way. Few damaged GTR's trannys can not be treated as a proof of Nismo weakness. Please remember that every car has a "childish syndrome" and it really doesn't matter it is Nismo or Lambo manufacture product. Now I'm driving car which is a lot stronger and faster than LP560 but it is not justification to be improper delighted about having it. Lambo this, Lambo that etc. Try to read your posts and try to take conclusion how it looks like for the third party observer. You like Lambo ? Great ! You order Lambo ? Good for You ! But don't try to announce (between the lines) to the whole world that You just bought best car ever made.

And always remember one thing (wheter You like it or not) that Your super Lambo went around Nordschleife very poorly. And even if you paste thousands of test it's still will be undeniable.

So Ricoloco let the force be with You :lovl: <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?!

You are new on this forum, I donīt know who you are, where you come from or what you drive. And I donīt care either. You are a big joke that seems to have a problem with yourself. You are getting personal right away by no reason and you are not using a very nice tone at all.

Iīm pretty sure Iīve not exaggerated the capabilities of neither the Lambo, the Audi Iīm currently owning or my past cars. At least not more than anyonelse on this audi-forum.

Iīm usually a polite guy but right now Iīve had enough of your lies and insinuations.

Ricoloco
November 5th, 2008, 21:10
:lovl:

In any case, I guess the time around Nordschleife we'll have to live with it.

Yep, for the time being, that is.

PiSi
November 5th, 2008, 21:25
WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?!

You are new on this forum, I donīt know who you are, where you come from or what you drive. And I donīt care either. You are a big joke that seems to have a problem with yourself. You are getting personal right away by no reason and you are not using a very nice tone at all.

Iīm pretty sure Iīve not exaggerated the capabilities of neither the Lambo, the Audi Iīm currently owning or my past cars. At least not more than anyonelse on this audi-forum.

Iīm usually a polite guy but right now Iīve had enough of your lies and insinuations.

First of all. I'm not new guy on the forum. Date of registration is not equal to date of being forum participant.

Second. You get me wrong. I'm not making personal trips but I don't have to read in ever post which I open your Lambo exaltation. It's boring and I tried to empahsize this to You. If You don't want to listen, and You are taking third party opinion as the personal attack it's bad to You not to me. You are much over normal forum user average about your Lambo exaltation.

And finally. You are not polite guy so get down on earth and stop with your obsession being all the time run down.

EOT from me.

Erik
November 5th, 2008, 21:25
Ok, please calm down.

The 560 seems to have done rather well on the airfield in any case, performance very close to the LP640!

Ricoloco
November 5th, 2008, 21:31
This "discussion" is going nowhere.

BTW, not a new user? How come 6 post in total whereas 3 of them in this thread?

Over and out.

Leadfoot
November 5th, 2008, 22:02
Ricoloco,

Sounds like a past member who has a hatred of Italian exotics. I don't know if it's personal as the chances that he knows you (being on a web forum) is slim.

I don't see how you comments are being viewed in the way he believes they are. I know if I was in your shoes and about to take delivery of a LP560/4 I wouldn't be able to contain myself and I would be on every forum shouting about it.

The only thing I would agree with him on is that the GTR is truly amazing. Whether you believe or disbelieve the 'magical lap' that Nissan got from that GTR that day is irrelevant, on just about every other test it has do better than most (including the LP560) and still costs no more than a well specced RS4. You are right about the gearbox being weak, there is enough chat on different forums to give the impression that use launch control at your peril. Chances are if you do and have a problem later that Nissan will wipe their hands of you.

I also agree with you that even a chipped RS6 would have problems keeping up with the Lambo, though I do reckon in the long run the Audi would haul it in and blast past as both approach the 190mph mark. There is no substitute for horsepower when big speed is called for, 730hp against 560hp wins in such things, enough when it's got a 500kg disadvantage.

P.S.
With a count of 6 posts and an attitude like he does, I doubt he will get into double figures unless he learns a bit of restraint.

Erik
November 5th, 2008, 22:05
I said drop it.