PDA

View Full Version : New S4 real-life shots

HKS786
October 29th, 2008, 12:07
http://www.nogaroblue.com/audiworld/b8s4teaser2.jpg
http://www.nogaroblue.com/audiworld/b8s4teaser1.jpg

Kliko61
October 29th, 2008, 13:46
it's looks pretty cool in white, but the differences between S-line and S4 are so small.....

AudiFanatic83
October 29th, 2008, 14:22
I love it in white!

Leadfoot
October 29th, 2008, 14:51
I want to see shot of it was the stock rims and not the option one.

Benman
October 29th, 2008, 18:44
it's looks pretty cool in white, but the differences between S-line and S4 are so small.....

Appearance wise... pretty much none.

Ben:addict:

The RS6
October 29th, 2008, 19:18

LED rear lamps... :bye:

HKS786
October 29th, 2008, 19:43

Look at it this way and you'll be quite happy with it:

BMW 335i = Audi S4

The 335i comes with an OPTIONAL M-sport kit which can be found on the 320i. The only difference is the twin exhaust system.

The S4 comes with new grille, mirrors, quad exhausts, rear diffuser, interior with seats etc. LED rearlights

:jlol:

Benman
October 29th, 2008, 23:33
I'm not knocking it, I just miss the old days where a S car at least got you different bumpers...

However, on the glass half full note, now any "regular" Audi can look just as good by simply checking off the "S line" option on the order list. :)

roadrunner
October 30th, 2008, 08:36
I'm not knocking it, I just miss the old days where a S car at least got you different bumpers...

Ben, those days were already gone with the B7. And i'm glad that my has the sline Exteriour - not because i want to be an S4 look alike, but because the car looks so much sportier with it. :dig:

I like the S4 B8 quite a lot, and find it good that it is such a sleeper lookwise. They might only find out what "hit" them when they see the quad exhausts :D

Benman
October 30th, 2008, 20:37
Ben, those days were already gone with the B7. And i'm glad that my has the sline Exteriour - not because i want to be an S4 look alike, but because the car looks so much sportier with it...

Well, with the Gestapo cracking down in my neck of the woods, mine will be S line as well... no more RS cars likely for me... :(

Kliko61
October 31st, 2008, 00:37
here is another video of the S4, the guy says that the S4 is a very very good car for normal roads, and not for the circuit...it is really fast and it has enough torque...

it is really fast but you don' t feel that you're going so fast...it's not that exciting as a BMW M3, but hey that's no rival of the S4, it is more the 335i

one thing he doesn't like is the sound of the motor!!I second that, I don't like it either. He says that the old V8 sounds much better

here the video:
http://www.autoweek.nl/videodisp.php?id=1069&cache=no

Kliko61
October 31st, 2008, 00:38
just refresh the page when it says media unavailable