PDA

View Full Version : USed DRC Parts value

gooseleg
October 15th, 2008, 21:20
Is there a market for used DRC parts if so how much are they worth? I will be removing my system shortly the shocks are in perfect condition 2 in the rear are less than 2 months old but the rear valves are bad fronts are functional.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

Copper
October 15th, 2008, 21:24
Exactly Zero.. maybe someone will want to use them to be coffee table legs but even that would suck since the damn things would leak on the floor and everytime you put something on the tabletop it would bounce right off after making a loud "clunk".

DRC = Dont Reuse Components

grizz
October 15th, 2008, 21:42
I've put 40 full sets in the scrap , I've got 4 sets in the yard .

I've got 11 used rs6 cat back exhausts as well ....

DuckWingDuck
October 15th, 2008, 21:52
shit, I've got two NEW valves that I can't sell for scrap metal! Heh.

mmaturo
October 15th, 2008, 22:53
I've put 40 full sets in the scrap , I've got 4 sets in the yard .

I've got 11 used rs6 cat back exhausts as well ....

and Audi will not admit there is a problem...lets multiply the number in your shop by say 1/20th of the dealers in the US that have been dealing with RS6s and who knows what in Europe and seems like that would be too many.

gooseleg
October 15th, 2008, 23:50
and Audi will not admit there is a problem...lets multiply the number in your shop by say 1/20th of the dealers in the US that have been dealing with RS6s and who knows what in Europe and seems like that would be too many.

With that said... I think we should box and ship them back to AoA and hope they reply. I'll help with shipping. Good or bad idea?

ben916
October 16th, 2008, 07:44
With that said... I think we should box and ship them back to AoA and hope they reply. I'll help with shipping. Good or bad idea?

You could crap in an envelope and it would be about the same...

iconcls
October 16th, 2008, 14:59
This is the "new" use I have found for mine:

Scale (http://forums.audiworld.com/rs6/msgs/28587.phtml)

Lazlo
October 16th, 2008, 15:59
My mechanic asked me if I wanted the old DRC kit that was removed for some PSS9s this week. I may have offended him when I laughed...

Off to the scrapyard, where it belongs.