PDA

View Full Version : Loveland Pass. Continental divide/Colorado 11,900ft above sea level.

DHall1
October 3rd, 2008, 04:03
Where was your RS6 today??

11,900ft looking East and looking West. What a great country we have!!! :addict:

BigRick
October 3rd, 2008, 04:51
Where was your RS6 today??

11,900ft looking East and looking West. What a great country we have!!! :addict:

Hello from the guy who shook your hand up there! Small world... Nice to see you're on the board.

Really nice car you have there and thanks for the sound when you left :)

DHall1
October 3rd, 2008, 04:57
Rick,

Wow, it is very nice to see your here as well.

Everyone-last weekend when my wife and I took a fall drive thru the mountains, we stopped at the top of Loveland Pass. Along comes Rick to say hi. He had friends/family with him but just came over to say hi and that he had a RS4 back home. Small world. :rs4addict :addict:

What do you think about my commute route? Not many folks can say that on any given day they drive thier RS over some of the terrain we have in central Colorado. Very little traffic, 2 lane mountain roads, small towns and lots of views!

Cheers

Hello from the guy who shook your hand up there! Small world... Nice to see you're on the board.

Really nice car you have there and thanks for the sound when you left :)

DuckWingDuck
October 3rd, 2008, 06:26
I spent half my day hanging out with my mechanic and the new suspension is, going back to the body shop tomorrow and I should get the car back by the weekend. It felt good to be in my car again!!!

Great photo and love the way your car looks Dave!

DHall1
October 3rd, 2008, 06:35
Greg,

Thanks, I would not have the car if were not for your help. I really hope you get your wheels back asap.

Have I told everyone how much better the RS is over our E55? Its hands down the better "drivers" car. Its not even close. Wow

On a side note. Can you grab your Nav CDs and make copies? Bob had no idea there were 9 cds and has no idea where they could be. He never used anything but the CA that was in the car. I will send you a PM with more info....whatever you need for the copies is fine with me.

Thanks again,
Dave

I spent half my day hanging out with my mechanic and the new suspension is, going back to the body shop tomorrow and I should get the car back by the weekend. It felt good to be in my car again!!!

Great photo and love the way your car looks Dave!

DuckWingDuck
October 3rd, 2008, 07:08
haha, dave, no sweat. I'll head down to the body shop tomorrow and root through the trunk and look for the CDs for you. Just email me your mailing address and I'll send copies of the discs to you. Actually, I'm gonna make copies first and test it out.

S6driver
October 3rd, 2008, 15:52
Nice shots! It certainly is beautiful this time of year here in Colorado. The colors here on the Peak to Peak have been nice. Except we are supposed to get some snow this weekend. Have to get the snow tires on the S soon.

dwarfboy
October 4th, 2008, 08:45
Continental Divide
and
Underneath Gondola at the new Crystal Peak Lodge

BigRick
October 6th, 2008, 12:39
Rick,

Wow, it is very nice to see your here as well.

Everyone-last weekend when my wife and I took a fall drive thru the mountains, we stopped at the top of Loveland Pass. Along comes Rick to say hi. He had friends/family with him but just came over to say hi and that he had a RS4 back home. Small world. :rs4addict :addict:

What do you think about my commute route? Not many folks can say that on any given day they drive thier RS over some of the terrain we have in central Colorado. Very little traffic, 2 lane mountain roads, small towns and lots of views!

Cheers

It's a pretty nice commute and I was really missing the RS4 on those twisty roads (I was stuck with a Suzuki Forenza what a piece of crap!) so when I heard the engine I knew what was coming my way :dig:

Anyway it's been a pleasure meeting you and I wish you a lot of fun on those very nice roads you have there.

Cheers!

BLITZEN
October 8th, 2008, 06:59
Dave,
Nice pic. Do they have a car wash up there? Like you, my car is often over 10,000 feet as I like to drive up to Alta, Snowbird and Deer Valley!

Did you try looking for those c/d's in both of the "secret" compartments in the trunk? There's one in each fender.

Enjoy!

DuckWingDuck
October 8th, 2008, 07:47
there's where i put mine. Or so I think! ;D

DHall1
October 9th, 2008, 03:53
Nope, not there in either side.

I called Bob about the CDs. He didnt even remember ever having them. All I have is the CD for CA.

Greg is looking for his to make some copies. Anyone have Nav CDs handy to copy? We have a trip to Arizona planned in 2 weeks.

Thanks all,
Dave

Dave,
Nice pic. Do they have a car wash up there? Like you, my car is often over 10,000 feet as I like to drive up to Alta, Snowbird and Deer Valley!

Did you try looking for those c/d's in both of the "secret" compartments in the trunk? There's one in each fender.

Enjoy!

DHall1
October 9th, 2008, 05:24
Turquoise Lake/ Leadville Colorado

DHall1
October 9th, 2008, 05:57
Wow,

Cool and nice to see others so close. I was talking on the phone with bonedoc yesterday and two RS6s drove by on I70 Eisenhower Tunnel.

I am just north of Breckenridge between Breck and Frisco. 5 minutes from the hospital.

Continental Divide
and
Underneath Gondola at the new Crystal Peak Lodge