PDA

View Full Version : RNS-E and full OEM brake set for sale

aarong
September 30th, 2008, 02:46
...since my beast was just repossessed I have no need for the RNS-E and full, new OEM brake set (front/rear rotors, calipers, and brake pads). :doh:

$1500 for the RNS-E
$1500 for the brake set (retails for $3K+)
$2500 if you'd like both and can pick up from the LA/Long Beach area.

:addict:

DuckWingDuck
September 30th, 2008, 02:52
damn aaron, tough news. Looks like I got a small bit of reprieve and will be in town probably through the weekend, will give you a shout to try to get together.

Fonzie Audi
September 30th, 2008, 14:27
how much is the RSN-E new?

terrytcl
September 30th, 2008, 14:43
what does the rsn-e include?

Rez0n8r
September 30th, 2008, 22:05
...since my beast was just repossessed I have no need for the RNS-E and full, new OEM brake set (front/rear rotors, calipers, and brake pads). :doh:

$1500 for the RNS-E

Does the price for the brake set include shipping? I'm located in Park City, UT.

gregoryindiana
October 1st, 2008, 03:54
aarong,

I am sorry about your misfortune. I have sent you a private message.

vangelis
October 1st, 2008, 07:11
Would u mind to post some photos please? I'm interested to buy the brakes mainly, I need europe version of RNS-E cuz its working here in middle east, If I decided to buy the brakes set I will pay for the shipping to middle east here.

Bigglezworth
October 1st, 2008, 13:48

$1500 for the RNS-E

I'll buy your brakes and pay for shipping to Canada. Email me at Bigglezworth@shaw.ca to confirming particulars for shipping method and payment method.

Tim

aarong
October 1st, 2008, 20:57
I'll have pictures and exact part numbers after this weekend as the full set is not readily available (read: sitting in my parents' garage in long beach, ca). I made this thread after getting off the phone with the repo man as sort of an admission of defeat -- definitely not prepared :p

RNS-E is US spec purchased from a reputable dude on navteq.us not quite a year ago. I *dont* have the little installer tool but you can get a kit off ebay for $15 easy. It is not hacked/flashed for the video hack. The specific part number is the exact one in the popular RS6 RNS-E installation tutorial IIRC. I remember paying a premium price because I didn't want to f*ck around; I wanted it to work ;)

aarong
October 1st, 2008, 20:58
and NO, those prices do NOT include shipping! but I am willing to ship to exotic places depending on payment method!

aarong
October 1st, 2008, 22:19
I'll buy your brakes and pay for shipping to Canada. Email me at Bigglezworth@shaw.ca to confirming particulars for shipping method and payment method.

Tim

brakes sold to this man pending payment.

gregoryindiana
October 2nd, 2008, 02:33
aarong,

I will buy the RNS-E equipment, along with any peripherals you have, and documentation you have related to that. I have sent you a private message with my details.

jbtexas
October 2nd, 2008, 03:11
how much is the RSN-E new?

I paid $1619 for mine, brand new, unused OEM...including all the appropriate wiring harness, etc... I know that I could have gotten for $200-300 cheaper used, but as it has been said... I wanted to know that there wouldnt be any issues

aarong
October 3rd, 2008, 22:39
RNS-E sold to gregory pending payment.

aarong
November 3rd, 2008, 18:03
brakes sold to this man pending payment.

this didn't work out through no fault of B. I lost track of the parts when my parents moved, and I've found half of it. Just the front brake equipment. I notified a handful of the first people to message me but no one has responded after a few days....soooooooooooooooo

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pts/904124174.html

the paypal line doesn't apply to my rs6.com friends. note shipping is 70lbs+
actually I'll do $1500 paypal + shipping to anyone here; in the interest of getting this crap out of my place.

thanks guys. the RNS-E is gone, btw.

Bigglezworth
November 3rd, 2008, 18:49
Aaron,

I just checked your email this morning. It states you only located the rear set though - not the front. Please confirm which it is. I was going to use the 4 wheel set on another project car and having the rear's isn't as beneficial as having the fronts (simple physics). It it's the fronts that you found then I'm sure we can sort the matter out.

Tim

aarong
November 12th, 2008, 00:14
It it's the fronts that you found then I'm sure we can sort the matter out.

it is just the fronts, but the slow email tag isn't working.

I have the front brakes. This includes, rotors, calipers, pads, hubs, and all associated bolts and washers -- no hoses, no fluid.

http://208.75.89.228/hires-RS6-brakes.jpg (http://yamneg.com/hires-RS6-brakes.jpg) is a hi-resolution picture of everything included.

$1600 paypal, includes proper packaging and shipping via UPS to anywhere in the continental US, mexico, or canada. please, if you want them buy them. I will ship them same day as verified paypal payment.

or I guess you can just wait for me to put them up on ebay :eye:

Bigglezworth
November 12th, 2008, 00:38
it is just the fronts, but the slow email tag isn't working.

I have the front brakes. This includes, rotors, calipers, pads, hubs, and all associated bolts and washers -- no hoses, no fluid.

http://208.75.89.228/hires-RS6-brakes.jpg (http://yamneg.com/hires-RS6-brakes.jpg) is a hi-resolution picture of everything included.

$1600 paypal, includes proper packaging and shipping via UPS to anywhere in the continental US, mexico, or canada. please, if you want them buy them. I will ship them same day as verified paypal payment.

or I guess you can just wait for me to put them up on ebay :eye:

Ya, the email sometimes is a hassle. I did email you with full details about closing the deal Friday of last week, but had not heard anything in return. Sorry about the couple of days prior to me being able to respond via email. Anyway that aside it would appear from your post that I'm out of the running now. Had cash in hand right off the bat when the opportunity presented itself, but it has since changed much to my shagrin. Upped my offer to purchase for the increased sell price and revised scope. Sorry we didn't seem to find an appropriate meeting point. Best of success with your sale.

Regards,
Tim

aarong
November 12th, 2008, 05:52
Ya, the email sometimes is a hassle. I did email you with full details about closing the deal Friday of last week, but had not heard anything in return.

hm, yeah, I did not see anything. regardless, I understand and profusely apologize for the confusion on this. I was committing a cardinal sin -- selling something not directly in my possession. the unfortunate fact is I need $1500 for the brakes and that, I believe, is more than a fair price for what's included.

Bigglezworth
November 12th, 2008, 14:09
hm, yeah, I did not see anything. regardless, I understand and profusely apologize for the confusion on this. I was committing a cardinal sin -- selling something not directly in my possession. the unfortunate fact is I need $1500 for the brakes and that, I believe, is more than a fair price for what's included.
Sorry about the email woes. PM sent Aaron. Let's close this out.