PDA

View Full Version : These afternoon T-Storms are killin' me!

Kyle
July 26th, 2003, 02:58
What's a guy got to do to keep his brand new car clean? My wife thinks I have an unhealthy obsession with keeping it spotless. We left the mall after dinner tonight and I could see the dark clouds gathering for an afternoon thunderstorm. Very typical for this time of year in Florida --you can almost set your watch by them. I raced home as fast as I dared and just got it tucked in the garage as the first few drops started to fall. I'm afraid to go out after 2pm nowadays. I'm always nervously scanning the sky for rainclouds when I'm out in it. Do you think I'm nuts, too?:360: :roll:

Bauer
July 26th, 2003, 04:08
I think all of us are nuts in some fashion. I was thinking to myself the other day that was spending way too much time on this board......my wife was even harassing me about it.:roll: So my anwser to your question is that are among other crazy obsessive friends who are just as nuts as you:bye:

Bauer
01 S8
92 S4
03 RS6 ordered

taipan
July 26th, 2003, 08:34
I don't see anything wrong here, except maybe owning a quattro if you intend to keep your car from rain/snow conditions anyway.
:asian:
Eric

GoFastKindaGuy
July 26th, 2003, 15:58
Half the fun of having quattro is picking on AMGs in the rain! Cleaning up afterward just gives you an excuse to fondle those fabulous fender brows.
:incar: