PDA

View Full Version : Anyone received their RS6 Watch yet?

bilbozilla
July 25th, 2003, 02:35
I'm dying to see a photo of this thing. I saw an Ebony Pearl RS6 today. Absolutely gorgeous. The saleman said it sounded like an ice-pick exhaust. I about wet myself. I'm still "in planning". This wait is killing me! December won't come soon enough!

Benman
July 25th, 2003, 02:42
patients IS tough but it will be worth it:cheers:

Ben:addict:

Bauer
July 25th, 2003, 03:00
bilbozilla,

Sounds like you and I are in similar boats......I try to not even look on the web site anymore. It was slowly driving me insane:roll: I am told Oct/Nov delivery. I now have resorted to finding dealerships in the bay that have them so I can take a look...even tried to test drive one that they had on the showroom floor)not sold yet. My wife and I drove over in our S8 hoping that they might let us drive it. Was told that once a price was negoated that they would let us drive it. Oh well, I think you and I have the same color combo. I have ebony/black with nav, warm weather, side rear airbags and sound enhancing exhaust. I can t wait to fire the thing up when it arrives. I keep replaying the RS6 tribute video...it keeps me going.:incar:

Bauer
01 S8
92 S4
03 RS6 ordered

bilbozilla
July 25th, 2003, 04:01
Bauer -
Have you seen the Ebony-pearl at Royal in San Francisco? The owner apparently wasn't able to take delivery of it just yet, but they did take the keys. They don't want anyone touching it. Can't blame them.

Bauer
July 25th, 2003, 04:38
No, I didn't. I saw a datyona colored RS6 in Palo Alto on Sunday. I try to avoid Royal like I would avoid the plague. They total screwed up my S4 and didn't take responsibility for it. Took it to two other dealers who agreed with me and the got AoA involved. So I really dont go in there.

I have not seen an ebony-pearl RS6 in person....thoughts??? My S8 is the Ebony-pearl color and I love it. To the point of getting another ebony-pearl car. I know I must be gluten for punishment (washing cars).

If I could take the keys......I would definitely take the car and not leave it.

Bauer
01 S8
92 S4
03 RS6 ordered