PDA

View Full Version : Sema Show 2008

grizz
September 16th, 2008, 20:26
Any of you guys going to sema in vagas ??? I'm over for the week for a bit of R & R . :cheers:

DuckWingDuck
September 16th, 2008, 20:36
grizz, as mentioned before, if I'm not pulled away by work, I'll definitely swing through with my rs6!

Boosted-Bora
September 17th, 2008, 00:30
I will be there but I am flying out will deff exchange phone numbers with you guys and well go out for a few drinks on me.

DuckWingDuck
September 17th, 2008, 00:38
Drew, you got my number player!! When time comes we'll def exchange numbers. I'm fairly certain that if I can make it, I will drive out.

grizz
September 17th, 2008, 07:20
Cool , I mini RS6.com meet. I'm arriving on the Saturday 1st at 8pm and leaving on the 8th at 10am.

A whole week wife no wife or kids just cars , beer & FUN...

I've booked tickets to go to the NHRA Finals finals on Sunday at LVMS ......

ben916
September 17th, 2008, 17:07
This isn't open to the public is it?

grizz
September 17th, 2008, 17:13
No but if you have a friend in the trade apply on line and pay $15 for a pass.

DuckWingDuck
September 17th, 2008, 17:18
sema's not oen to the public? Hmm, never knew that though I've always gotten passes. Grizz, care if I register under your tag?

JCT2033
September 18th, 2008, 02:21
If no accident, I will be at SEMA this year.

grizz
October 13th, 2008, 20:41
Not long now ........ Has any one got any suggestions for things to do in vegas ....

ben916
October 13th, 2008, 20:57
!? Popped open a can of worms...?!?

1. Red Rock climbing, if you are into that kinda thing.
2. That big damn dam thingy out there...
3. Las Vegas Motor Speedway might have something going for SEMA...
4. Shoot a full auto MP5/AK47 at the local gun range.
5. Win/lose some Euros at the slut machines...or poker or blackjack...
6. Visit the BUNNY RANCH and really lose some fat cash...
7. Swelter in the dry heat, near the pools...
8. Go surfing at the LUXOR (I think it's the LUXOR?!?! At least is is south of the strip but on the strip.)
9. Visit your favorite RS6 buddies.
10. Go clubbing at MGM's Studio 54 or at the Rio, if that is still the hot spot (if that is your bag).

Anyone else, DWD, Benman, Aarong, SoCal area peeps, etc.. chime in for Grizz....

Cdo
October 14th, 2008, 10:13
Can all you lucky bastards post some pics to us european geeks? That will be nice. Everybody's talking about that show....!

grizz
October 14th, 2008, 19:15
!? Popped open a can of worms...?!?

1. Red Rock climbing, if you are into that kinda thing.
2. That big damn dam thingy out there...
3. Las Vegas Motor Speedway might have something going for SEMA...
4. Shoot a full auto MP5/AK47 at the local gun range.
5. Win/lose some Euros at the slut machines...or poker or blackjack...
6. Visit the BUNNY RANCH and really lose some fat cash...
7. Swelter in the dry heat, near the pools...
8. Go surfing at the LUXOR (I think it's the LUXOR?!?! At least is is south of the strip but on the strip.)
9. Visit your favorite RS6 buddies.
10. Go clubbing at MGM's Studio 54 or at the Rio, if that is still the hot spot (if that is your bag).

Anyone else, DWD, Benman, Aarong, SoCal area peeps, etc.. chime in for Grizz....

Ben , I'm going to the speedway on Sunday for the finals of the top fuel drag racing :race: , Already booked with the las Vegas gun club to have a "play":D .
Going to hire a H2 and go to the grand canyon :incar: .

Rest of the time at the show , drinking :cheers: , enjoying the sun :hahahehe:

ben916
October 14th, 2008, 22:08
Ben , I'm going to the speedway on Sunday for the finals of the top fuel drag racing :race: , Already booked with the las Vegas gun club to have a "play":D .

Rest of the time at the show , drinking :cheers: , enjoying the sun :hahahehe:

Bring earplug to the Top Fuel race, it is loud. The gun play is fun but it is useless to try and aim or even hold the barrel from rising quickly...

No surfing?

grizz
October 23rd, 2008, 21:01
1 Week until i fly out guys , I cant Wait .....

DuckWingDuck
October 23rd, 2008, 21:10
crap! Forgot to register! Will still try to make it out just to hang though. What are room rates out there like right now? Where's everybody staying?

grizz
October 23rd, 2008, 22:02
I went for the stratosphere , Stayed there last year as it' cheap @ $80 for a double queen size room.

Boosted-Bora
October 24th, 2008, 03:37
with things tightening up at the shop I may not make it anymore but I guess I will see what it all pans out to be

cornishmoocher
October 24th, 2008, 06:48
I went for the stratosphere , Stayed there last year as it' cheap @ $80 for a double queen size room.
QUEEN being the operative word there! :jlol:
You lucky bazzard, a week with out the wife and kids- oh how i dream.

Probably speak to you before, but just in case I don't, have a great time and don't go doin anything stooopid like that ride that chucks you off the top of that building.....Not until youv'e done my coilovers anyhoo!:D

grizz
October 26th, 2008, 14:43
This time next week I'll be at the lvms watching the finals of the top fuel dragsters ..

grizz
October 30th, 2008, 22:16
Well guys I'm flying on saturday so if any one want to have a beer drop me a pm and I'll give you a number .

PeterJohn
October 31st, 2008, 09:19

Better bring the Audi along to pull out the Hummer when it gets stuck. :hihi: