PDA

View Full Version : Socal Coil-Over Install Recommendations?

Holiday
September 16th, 2008, 16:24
Hello Gents,

Can anyone recommend a place in Socal to have a KW V3 Coil-over set installed on my RS6. I'd be glad to pay a premium for top quality work and experience. Many thanks!

Ross

DuckWingDuck
September 16th, 2008, 16:48
holiday, I highly recommend my tech at audi mission viejo. Send me a PM with your email or phone # and when I see him this weekend to hopefully pick up my car, I will pass your contact information along to see if he'd be interested. He does great work and is one of two technicians who have ever touched my car and he does do work on the side.

Holiday
September 17th, 2008, 23:15
holiday, I highly recommend my tech at audi mission viejo. Send me a PM with your email or phone # and when I see him this weekend to hopefully pick up my car, I will pass your contact information along to see if he'd be interested. He does great work and is one of two technicians who have ever touched my car and he does do work on the side.

Greg, thanks for the offer! I can be most easily reached at: simpsonr@ddg86.navy.mil. I get back to the States in 3 weeks and will be looking to have the install done around then.

DuckWingDuck
September 18th, 2008, 04:53
no problem. i'll hopefully see him this weekend and pass the info along!