PDA

View Full Version : 3 of the low mileage Avus 03 RS6s on the west coast are snatched up

DHall1
September 15th, 2008, 05:15
Hi all,

Just a quick update.

JBTexas has purchased the 85 mile car. Avus/black $50+
Dhall1 has purchased the 34k mile Avus/black from West Covina Audi $39
Unknown buyer has purchased the 6k mile Avus/Sil car from Park Place motors. $52k

So all three of these went this last week. Yeeks

There was some drama yesterday as I was working on the final specifics on my new RS6. Another buyer came in the dealership and wanted to offer a purchase. Thats a chance you take buying out of state and waiting for all the inspections to be performed.

But not to worry, we finalized the paperwork this morning and money has been deposited.

:rs6kiss: :addict: :race:

Thanks to all for the help. Esp JCT and DWD. Justin made 2 special trips to the dealership to look the car over for me. Dinner is on me guys....I will be out next week. Driving the beast back to Colorado next week.

Dave

DuckWingDuck
September 15th, 2008, 05:33
Dave, I'll be back in LA this coming Friday, hopefully we can coordinate a time to meet up! Congrats on the purchase and I'm sure you'll love it. Just be sure to get a radar so your purchase doesn't become even more expensive. Heh.

DHall1
September 15th, 2008, 05:42
Greg,

It looks like I will fly out on 9-25 in the evening. That may change...

I noticed there is a meet that Thur nite. Hmmm

Thanks for your help and getting in touch with Justin.

Dave

Dave, I'll be back in LA this coming Friday, hopefully we can coordinate a time to meet up! Congrats on the purchase and I'm sure you'll love it. Just be sure to get a radar so your purchase doesn't become even more expensive. Heh.

DuckWingDuck
September 15th, 2008, 06:06
Haha, Dave, if you do decide to come out a day earlier, let me know and we can cruise down to the event together. I'll push my rs6 down there if I have to! haha. Either way, you've got my phone #, when you confirm your itinerary, just let us know and we'll try to make the time work. When I'm Stateside, my schedule is usually relatively clear so I can arrange to meet whenever.