PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the market for a 03RS Black/sil 27k miles 1 owner

DHall1
September 12th, 2008, 23:20
Hi all,

In my extensive search and looked over many cars. This one made the final list. If it were not for the color...it would have been mine.

That said, if my purchase goes thru for my car. I would be happy to point any member to this black car.

*1 owner
*paint fantastic and never a sit outside car
*27k miles all in Arizona
*3yrs left on extended warranty
*Brand new PS2s
*Brand new DRC...everything changed to the tune of 6,000 dollars

43,000 dollars.

DHall1
September 12th, 2008, 23:24
Also,

If anyone is in the market for a Dk Blue/Sil 03RS and willing to lowball the seller because it has DRC issues. I can point you in that direction as well.

Its also in Arizona. Pretty clean 37k miles. 3 owner. 32k money but I would not pay anything over 30k because of the DRC issue.

DuckWingDuck
September 12th, 2008, 23:48
$28k out the door!!! heh.

DHall1
September 23rd, 2008, 06:36
Bump,

Here are some pics of the car. I will turn the owners name over as soon as I pick up my Avus RS6 on Friday.

Enjoy

Hi all,

In my extensive search and looked over many cars. This one made the final list. If it were not for the color...it would have been mine.

That said, if my purchase goes thru for my car. I would be happy to point any member to this black car.

*1 owner
*Brand new PS2s

43,000 dollars.

Neptune
September 24th, 2008, 23:50
Also,

If anyone is in the market for a Dk Blue/Sil 03RS and willing to lowball the seller because it has DRC issues. I can point you in that direction as well.

Its also in Arizona. Pretty clean 37k miles. 3 owner. 32k money but I would not pay anything over 30k because of the DRC issue.

What do you know about this car?
WUAPV64B63N904623 , I assume?

I was going to take a look at this car. Even w/DRC issue - a full aftermarket setup would be worth considering.

I'd be interested in the blk one you posted, but 43k?
Thx

DHall1
September 25th, 2008, 00:18
I will release the Black car info as soon as my deal the Avus/Bla is done. Hang on two more days.

In my opinion its not even worth the time to look at the blue RS at 33k when you have the chance to get the black car for 43k. Unless money is an issue, the black car blows away the blue in all aspects. Again, even if you throw aftermarket suspension at 3k then you need to buy tires at 1.5k, brakes, extended warranty if you can still get it and your already over 40k. Do you see my logic??

Again, blue car is not worth your time. Its got issues.

What do you know about this car?
WUAPV64B63N904623 , I assume?

I was going to take a look at this car. Even w/DRC issue - a full aftermarket setup would be worth considering.

I'd be interested in the blk one you posted, but 43k?
Thx

DuckWingDuck
September 25th, 2008, 00:44
Wouldn't it be possible to negotiate to have the dealership put on some new tires before they sell the car to you?

Neptune
September 25th, 2008, 00:46
Its got issues.

Ha - that statement is loaded with meaning :-)
The pictures look so nice though!
I found this http://forums.audiworld.com/rs6/msgs/22765.phtml
Which suggested it was homed on the east coast, went to auction, then made it out to Arizona. Did you personally inspect it or have a mechanic inspect?
The blk car looks like a nice one - what do you know about it?

Not a rush - email me at mungerts at yahoo.com or tickle this thread.

Thanks for the info!

DHall1
September 25th, 2008, 00:49
Hey Greg,

I was talking about the Dk Blue RS in Phoenix thats listed for 32,900. It has the DRC issues and drives like a complete POS. Its a private owner.

My car (tomorrow) has fairly new PS2s already on it. No worries there.

:addict: tomorrow

Wouldn't it be possible to negotiate to have the dealership put on some new tires before they sell the car to you?

DHall1
September 25th, 2008, 00:59
Glad you like the quote.

Dk Blue RS in Phoenix. Yes, I personally inspected, drove, poked and prodded around the car. "Its got issues" comes from so many red flags that came up.

1. Several owners. This guy just bought it from "a good buddy" who had to leave town in a rush and couldnt sell the car. Strikes 1 and 2

2. Car sits too low all the way around. Its slammed to the ground and something major is wrong. Strike 3

3. DRC is completely shot and car rides like a stage coach from 1890 on its way over the Oregon trail. Strike 4

4. Did I mention Strikes 1 and 2? Do you really want to touch this car?

5. Paint is fair. 7/10 Interior is fair 7/10 Tires are shot and all mis matched.

Black/Sil car is near perfect. Paint 10/10 Interior 9.5/10 Tires brand new PS2s. 1 owner. ext warranty. A steal at 43k.

Ha - that statement is loaded with meaning :-)
The pictures look so nice though!
I found this http://forums.audiworld.com/rs6/msgs/22765.phtml
Which suggested it was homed on the east coast, went to auction, then made it out to Arizona. Did you personally inspect it or have a mechanic inspect?
The blk car looks like a nice one - what do you know about it?

Not a rush - email me at mungerts at yahoo.com or tickle this thread.

Thanks for the info!

Neptune
September 25th, 2008, 02:57
Dk Blue RS in Phoenix. Yes, I personally inspected, drove, poked and prodded around the car...

I just found rs6.com yesterday and am already glad I did. Thanks for this info, you saved me a lot of time - I'm not interested in a 'deal' car. If I go RS6, I want a top mechanical specimen. I sold my full RS2 urS4 to my (elated) mechanic, for crying out loud.

Are you local to AZ? Any others listed in AZ that you found?

Thanks

DHall1
September 25th, 2008, 03:35
I just calls em like I sees em.

If the deal for the Avus/Bla goes thru as planned. I will release all the info for the Black car. Its as near to perfect a 5yr old car can be at 27k miles.

We move between Colorado and Arizona...with some time in Oregon. :-) We keep Oregon around because I dont like to pay sales tax on big purchases. Ie :addict: , Motorhome, enclosed trailers....ect, ect...

I just found rs6.com yesterday and am already glad I did. Thanks for this info, you saved me a lot of time - I'm not interested in a 'deal' car. If I go RS6, I want a top mechanical specimen. I sold my full RS2 urS4 to my (elated) mechanic, for crying out loud.

Are you local to AZ? Any others listed in AZ that you found?

Thanks

DuckWingDuck
September 27th, 2008, 04:18
Congrats to Dave (dhall1) and Bob (dbl ipa) for coming together today and getting a great deal done. Dave is now on his way home to Colorado driving his awesome "new" RS6 hoping not to get a ticket on the way, haha.

DBLIPA
September 27th, 2008, 05:51
Hey Gregg, thanks for helping out today; both Dave and I do appreciate it. Well, my ex-RS6 is indeed on its way to Colorado, and I'm sure that Dave will really enjoy the new addition to his family. I was pleased to hear all the very favorable comments about my car (oops, ex-car) from you and Dave. I guess I need to change my signature, but not for a few days (separation anxiety thing). I already miss the beast, but I can rest assured that the car has indeed found a very good new home.

It has definitely been a very good journey with the RS6, and I am most pleased to have owned one of the finest performance sedans ever made --- :addict: This forum has been great and I've met some really wonderful people. Even though I'm no longer in the RS6 club, I shall take the liberty of granting myself ex-officio membership.

All my best to the RS6 community. Finally, Dave I know you'll love the car; I did --- :rs6kiss:

DuckWingDuck
September 27th, 2008, 07:33
Bob, thanks for the kind words, be sure to remember them when I get back in about a month and hook up with you for a pint! But seriously, just happy that you two came to a great deal for both sides and once a part of the family, always a part!

DHall1
October 9th, 2008, 15:05
Bob,

If your reading, Thank you again. The beast will spend summers here in Colorado and winters down in Arizona. Kinda like a snowbird. :-)

It may also take some vacations with our RV. Packed safely back in our Haulmark enclosed race trailer and pulled behind our Monaco Dynasty. Diesel Pusher for you non RV folks.

In other words, its going to see the country alittle bit.

Turquoise Lake Colorado. Fall leaf tour 2008. 10,000ft

Hey Gregg, thanks for helping out today; both Dave and I do appreciate it. Well, my ex-RS6 is indeed on its way to Colorado, and I'm sure that Dave will really enjoy the new addition to his family. I was pleased to hear all the very favorable comments about my car (oops, ex-car) from you and Dave. I guess I need to change my signature, but not for a few days (separation anxiety thing). I already miss the beast, but I can rest assured that the car has indeed found a very good new home.

It has definitely been a very good journey with the RS6, and I am most pleased to have owned one of the finest performance sedans ever made --- :addict: This forum has been great and I've met some really wonderful people. Even though I'm no longer in the RS6 club, I shall take the liberty of granting myself ex-officio membership.

All my best to the RS6 community. Finally, Dave I know you'll love the car; I did --- :rs6kiss:

DHall1
October 9th, 2008, 15:07
Bump

Anyone? The price on this Black/27,000 mile car has dropped and one of our members is making an attempt to look at this car.

Its below 40k right now.

I cant believe its still there. This car is fantastic.

Hi all,

*1 owner
*Brand new PS2s

43,000 dollars.

DHall1
October 9th, 2008, 15:14
At this rate, I may buy the Black car to pack away for the future. Investments are no good in todays market. I may as well have something I can hop in and tear up the streets in.

:addict: x 2 ? Hmmm

Bump,

Here are some pics of the car. I will turn the owners name over as soon as I pick up my Avus RS6 on Friday.

Enjoy

DuckWingDuck
October 10th, 2008, 00:42
Dave, Copper had two. You should jump on it! I would except I don't have parking spaces anymore. Haha.

Not to mention I'm not sure I want a third black car (prius also black)....

DHall1
October 10th, 2008, 03:52
Greg,

We have 1.5 acres in Arizona. I can store as many cars as you wish. I will even keep them gassed up and waxed for you. :race: And drive them every week. Doh

5 car garage space with a 3 car garage that is climate controlled.

I may consider adding this black RS. Hmmm

Dave, Copper had two. You should jump on it! I would except I don't have parking spaces anymore. Haha.

Not to mention I'm not sure I want a third black car (prius also black)....

DuckWingDuck
October 10th, 2008, 05:20
dave, you should do it so that you can keep one stock and use one as your 'toy' car. Another reason why I'm not totally into getting another RS6 is that I really want to get a light car. Current thinking:

993TT
S2000
Lotus

jbtexas
October 10th, 2008, 13:52
dave, you should do it so that you can keep one stock and use one as your 'toy' car. Another reason why I'm not totally into getting another RS6 is that I really want to get a light car. Current thinking:

993TT
S2000
Lotus

Great idea, but surprised to see the AWD 993tt on the list... fast it is, but light it's not...

DHall1
October 10th, 2008, 15:49
I think Greg is a glutton for punishment when it comes to service costs on his vehicles. Ie 993tt. Doh

I dont know many folks that could afford the service of a :addict: and a 993tt. :hahahehe:

Just joking Greg, that will delay my nav CDs for sure. Haha

Great idea, but surprised to see the AWD 993tt on the list... fast it is, but light it's not...

DHall1
October 10th, 2008, 15:53
Well,

We can close this thread.

Bonedoc informed me today that the Black car is gone. Darn it. I wanted someone on here to see that car. I was even thinking about buying it and reselling it.

The price came down to 37,000. That is just criminal. That car was perfect.

:noshake: