PDA

View Full Version : Whoo hooo!! It's arrived!!!

sprint Blue
July 24th, 2003, 05:40
My Spirit Blue :addict: has arrived:cheers: It'll be ready for delivery on Tuesday. I'm going to check it out at the dealership this weekend. Sport exhaust, Pirelli Pzeros. The last time I was this happy was when my daughter was born two years ago.

This will be my first Audi. I owned the first generation BMW M5, and now drive an Acura Legend Coupe LS and my wife has a new Subaru outback.

Reason I bought the RS6.....I once drove my dad's A6 several years ago and really loved it. He traded the car back to a volvo dealer for a Cross Country in the short 2 months he owned it because he has visual difficulties and couldn't focus on the red buttons/gadgets in the Audi at night.

I, for one, love the red lights in the car. Makes it look like a cockpit. Will keep you posted after I drive it.:addict:

nene
July 24th, 2003, 15:09
That's awesome that you will be picking up the beast in short time.
Please keep in mind that the RS6 does not have as many red lights (cockpit style) as the S4 does. Maybe it's because the buttons seem bigger, or because of it being a different radio control system...not sure. It's just that my S4 seems to have more lights in it than the RS6. Still does not matter if you were to ask me.
You'll enjoy it for sure.

RS6FEVR
July 24th, 2003, 16:19
:cool2: sprint Blue :cool2:
Congrats on your ride and delivery. Need those photo's asap along with the impressions ;) ;)

Justifiably pumped!!! :D :D

:addict: FEVR :addict: