PDA

View Full Version : R8 Key Ring - thanks Benman

jasaretta
September 8th, 2008, 05:00
Ben was kind enought to let me ship this to him in the USA and then forward it on to me here in Australia. RRP in Australia is $347.00 :bigeyes:

After postage the keyring cost me $140.00

Thanks Ben - gotta love this board - sorry for the fuzzy pic :)

PS: Yes Ben it is better in person!

http://i35.tinypic.com/rkovad.jpg

Erik
September 8th, 2008, 06:39
Nice too see it's working. :)

Ruergard
September 8th, 2008, 07:49
Great to see it worked out! Nice keyring! :)

Ritsuke
September 8th, 2008, 13:07
Love it but its price tag makes me drop back immediately.

Damienr8
September 8th, 2008, 15:30
What is the key ring made out of? Is that stainless steel with a carbon fiber insert?

RXBG
September 8th, 2008, 16:51
got one from audi last month. didn't realize it cost so much. can't put many keys on it though. real CF.

Damienr8
September 8th, 2008, 17:29
Since we are on the discussion about the keyring, I have a question. All you Audi R8 owners, did you receive any memorabilia from audi after purchasing the car? Was anything given to you that only an R8 owner would have (aside from the owners manual of course)?

Benman
September 8th, 2008, 17:59
Nice too see it's working. :)

Yes, the forum is great Erik, thank you. :asian: Ever think about the voluntary membership levels?

Jasaretta, all too happy to be of assistance. And thank YOU kindly for the excellent RS 6 hat. :D

Yes, the key ring looks so much better in real life. The CF looks fantastic.:thumb:

Ben:addict:

jasaretta
September 9th, 2008, 01:08
Since we are on the discussion about the keyring, I have a question. All you Audi R8 owners, did you receive any memorabilia from audi after purchasing the car? Was anything given to you that only an R8 owner would have (aside from the owners manual of course)?

I got an AUDI golf umbrella and 1:18 diecast model R8 for my desk :)