PDA

View Full Version : 03 RS6 at West Covina Audi. Avus/Black. Has anyone seen this car?

DHall1
September 5th, 2008, 18:12
Hi all,

Its coming down to 3 Avus cars on the west coast. This one in West Covina, CA and the two ultra low mileage units in the Northwest.

My question, is anyone close to West Covina? Has anyone personally seen this particular RS at Penske Audi?? Its a 1 owner with fairly low miles...34k.

Or, I will be taking a trip to the great Northwest very soon.

Thanks,
Dave

DuckWingDuck
September 5th, 2008, 18:48
JCT2003, one of the locals gets his rs6 serviced at Audi West Covina, maybe you can send him a PM to try to get him down to take a look at the car for you. I am not terribly far from West Covina but I won't be back Stateside for at least another week.

DHall1
September 5th, 2008, 20:11
I cannot find JCTs contact info on this site. Anyone?

DuckWingDuck
September 5th, 2008, 20:30
hell, if you want to wait til next week, i can do it. ;) But if you click on the "Members List", then "J", JCT2003 on the 3rd page of "J"s...

Or here: http://rs6.com/forum/member.php?u=5457 :)

Benman
September 5th, 2008, 20:43
hell, if you want to wait til next week, i can do it. ;) But if you click on the "Members List", then "J", JCT2003 on the 3rd page of "J"s...

Or here: http://rs6.com/forum/member.php?u=5457 :) And I'd offer but I am swamped with moving the next few weeks...

Ben:addict:

DuckWingDuck
September 5th, 2008, 22:16
Ben, you're moving? Just around town or somewhere farther afield?

Benman
September 5th, 2008, 22:36
Ben, you're moving? Just around town or somewhere farther afield?
Sorry I never mentioned it...

With yet another baby on the way, we wanted a bigger house. We will now be in Temecula wine country (the first winery is @ 90 seconds from my driveway). So next Julian run, everyone should feel free to stop by. :)

Sorry for the thread jack!

Ben:addict:

DuckWingDuck
September 5th, 2008, 22:43
WOOHOO!! Very nice! Congrats on the addition to the family as well.

JCT2033
September 6th, 2008, 07:11
I cannot find JCTs contact info on this site. Anyone?

DHall, PM sent.