PDA

View Full Version : Where can i get body enhancements for my RS6

rmedy23
September 4th, 2008, 22:42
I'm new here http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u122/rmedy/rs6007.jpg

i'm looking for a chin spoiler ..

ben916
September 4th, 2008, 22:50
Boosted Bora has one of two on his Beastie, drop him a line. There was a thread a while back on this, you might want to search as DuckWingDuck while strongly suggest searching... (jab at Greg... :) )

DuckWingDuck
September 4th, 2008, 23:23
hahaha, damn you ben!!! But god if it weren't true ;)

Boosted-Bora
September 5th, 2008, 13:05
I do have one on my car and Iwil be molding them soon and making new ones with a bit of a different design.....I wanted to get an idea of who would be interested because it will be very expensive to make these and when they sell I will be selling them for

$1200.00 Fiberglass
$2200.00 CF

I know it sounds expensive but my material cost and my fabricators time in the shop isn't cheap either. The spoiler I make will be just like mine but without the center opening (for copyright reasons-and respect of someone else's work)

this is the only pic I have that shoes the entire spoiler(well most of it)

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/boosted-bora/RS6-3.jpg

KfabR8
September 5th, 2008, 13:54
OOoooohhhh a Shiny!!! :love:

:bow: I like it!

Keep us posted on when these are done (in c/f, of course). I want one.

ben916
September 5th, 2008, 20:04
hahaha, damn you ben!!! But god if it weren't true ;)

Erik, can I put in a request that I am sure that all the newbies will second this motion, that DuckWingDuck's username be altered to DuckSEARCHDuck?

ben916
September 5th, 2008, 20:06
Drew, do you have before/after photos? (shut it, Greg... :) )

What about underside photos so the forum can see what is all there?

Spidercat
September 5th, 2008, 20:26
I do have one on my car and Iwil be molding them soon and making new ones with a bit of a different design.....I wanted to get an idea of who would be interested because it will be very expensive to make these and when they sell I will be selling them for

$1200.00 Fiberglass
$2200.00 CF

I know it sounds expensive but my material cost and my fabricators time in the shop isn't cheap either. The spoiler I make will be just like mine but without the center opening (for copyright reasons-and respect of someone else's work)

Glad to hear that you'll be getting around to this (God knows I wouldn't have the gumption to get this done)! I'm still interested. Fiberglass is fine with me, as they will be body color. This will be two pieces, correct? That will make shipping much easier.

How are they attached- bolts from the underside, clips, etc?

$1200 sounds fair if they only need primer and paint, especially since nobody makes any decent looking splitters for the car. PM me when you're ready to ship and I'll send you the money.

Cdo
September 7th, 2008, 19:40
@boosted bora - i have to make an applaus to the pic, the rims and the low rider look? Can you give me details on that? The spoiler also looks great.

All the best!

/Claus