PDA

View Full Version : RS beast without small front lights?

Cdo
September 3rd, 2008, 21:14
Hello everyone,

Just got my beast, and after 5 month of total seperation for shining op the car, it soon will be a quite special 4B saloon. Pics will come.

But I need to have some help. Sportec make for the RS4 B5 some lower front-grill without the small lights. I'm looking desperate for the same part for my beast (the lights will NEVER be turned on, it takes air from my intercoolers, and i think it looks ugly). Does anyone know where I ight can be able to find these parts?

/Claus :addict:

54m
September 4th, 2008, 20:55
Hi Claus if i remember correctly i think theres member on here named 'Buzz' or somthing like that who's done this mod a few years ago.
If you search his name you'll find the thread so drop him a PM if you want to find out where to get these parts for your RS:addict:

gjg
September 5th, 2008, 06:49
Hello everyone,

Just got my beast, and after 5 month of total seperation for shining op the car, it soon will be a quite special 4B saloon. Pics will come.

But I need to have some help. Sportec make for the RS4 B5 some lower front-grill without the small lights. I'm looking desperate for the same part for my beast (the lights will NEVER be turned on, it takes air from my intercoolers, and i think it looks ugly). Does anyone know where I ight can be able to find these parts?

/Claus :addict:

Sportec did it for rs6 as well, there are pics of that here somewhere - did you contact them ?

Cdo
September 7th, 2008, 18:33
Thank you for your answers. I think Sportec just pulled the lights out of their own showcar, but sure it's worth giving them a call, despite that their website only show the set for the B5 RS4. I will try to look the thread up as well.

Cheers!

/Claus :)

ttrs6
April 21st, 2009, 04:04
Thank you for your answers. I think Sportec just pulled the lights out of their own showcar, but sure it's worth giving them a call, despite that their website only show the set for the B5 RS4. I will try to look the thread up as well.

Cheers!

/Claus :)
did you ever find sportech intercooler scoops

vangelis
April 21st, 2009, 07:07
i think theres member on here named 'Buzz'

I think you mean "Grizz"

54m
April 21st, 2009, 17:23
No it's Buzz search his name i remember reading his thread a while back about what he done to his RS 6.

snoopra
April 22nd, 2009, 02:42
I'm also looking for this foglight delete grill. Sportec makes one, but you have to purchase an intercooler upgrade kit, $7500USD. OUCH! I contacted Quattronics in the UK about a pototype they made but was told it would be ready for sale mid February. I'm still searching:) http://www.quattronics.co.uk/

ADDED: Buzz had the Sportec kit.

albertracing
May 9th, 2009, 18:51
I would be also interested in that part.