PDA

View Full Version : New Member, atlast !

spgprivate
September 2nd, 2008, 21:15
Hey,

Finally took the plung last week and bought my dream car having searched for 3 months.

RS6 saloon , black, '05 plate, 34k on clock, imaculate condition from main Audi dealer who knocked over £3k off !

Stunning car and even more impressive performance and sound (OMG the sound !). Ive had 4 Audis inc 2 TTs, 1 A6 TDI and 1 A6 2.7TT Quatro Avant. But this beats them, combined, hands down !

Who cares about petrol prices ! when you can have this much fun !

Im now finding any excuse to nip down to the shops ! ;)

Anyway, not my image but from the garage but ill update with own soon.

Simon
:rs6kiss:
:addict:

HeadShot
September 2nd, 2008, 22:10
Congratulations Simon!!! Welcome aboard.. ya know the best part of owning an RS6, that feeling you have right now - it just doesn't seem to wear off.
I still smile like a school boy at a strip club every time i get near it. :rs6kiss:

cornishmoocher
September 2nd, 2008, 22:36
good boy!!!

welcome to the site mate!

its good here.

Loooks like you may have a miltek on there which will account for the sound......

Try www.audisrs.com (http://www.audisrs.com) its a uk based site with local meets too!

snoopra
September 3rd, 2008, 05:27
Welcome! Milltek Catback or full?

vangelis
September 3rd, 2008, 13:35
Congratualtions ,,, very nice car,, now you will come to know what is the meaning of power :)

spgprivate
September 5th, 2008, 08:41
Im advised its an AE sports exhaust system? on the back. Will look into this and get the car up at the weekend.

Simon

Cdo
September 7th, 2008, 19:51
Congrats Simon. What a beauty! I think the saloon sometimes looks more mean with the wide body..... a nice tale (...and sound i pressume!) you got there!

/Claus :addict:

Mockenrue
September 8th, 2008, 10:01
Congratulations Simon, and welcome aboard. :addict:

You're not too far away from me. Are you coming to Audi Driver International next month?

:incar: