PDA

View Full Version : Hit Milestone 7 on 7/21!!!!

btumble
July 23rd, 2003, 19:21
At least that's what the website tells me.... Now I have to wait for the salesman to get in tomorrow to see if he has a delivery date..... At least I have you guys to keep me company while I wait.

Has anyone taken delivery/seen a Daytona Gray yet? Wondering how it looks. I went for stealth and hope its not too dull after seeing all the other hot color pics.

btumble
'01 Allroad (leaving when the RS6 arrives)
'02 S4
'94 C4 widebody

Bauer
July 23rd, 2003, 20:35
Saw a Daytona exterior / Black interior colored RS6 last weekend at a dealer. Look awsome......that and Avus were the two other colors I considered. Ended up ordering the Ebony though. You will be very happy with the color....atleast that is my feeling.

Bauer
01 S8
92 S4
03 RS6 ordered

RS6FEVR
July 23rd, 2003, 21:27
:cheers: btumble
Congrats and that color combo sounds great. You guys hitting MS7 are just killing me. I'm MS6 on 7/6 and still holding. Supposedly on a boat, but nobody but the Captain knows and he's not telling!!! :vsad2: :vsad2:
Keep those posts coming, even if it makes me crazy!

:addict: FEVR :addict:

GoFastKindaGuy
July 23rd, 2003, 22:51
I hit MS6 on 7/12. Another post said 10 days on the boat. Maybe you were on the front of the boarding queue and I was on the back. We may be boating and trucking together!
:cheers:

RS6FEVR
July 23rd, 2003, 23:11
:cheers: Gofast
Man, what I wouldn't give to know exactly where it is? Must not be a devil cause he'd be able to pick up at least my soul with solid delivery info!!!! :p :p
(Actually I already knew there wasn't such a thing cause I'd have sold my soul for a decent golf swing ages ago, but that's a whole other story!! :) :) )
Hope you're absolutely correct and they are travelling together and in the queue as you stated. As said earlier, this anxiety cannot be good for my longevity :D :D

May the gods smile on the Atlantic and U.S. Gulf Coast

:addict: FEVR :addict:

avanti
July 24th, 2003, 09:25
btumble

Here is a picture of a Daytona Gray RS6 to help wet your appetite while you patiently wait for your ship to come in!

When I was deciding on a color, I thought Daytona Gray would look to plain on a RS6. However, after personally seeing the color, there is nothing dull about it. Under bright lighting the depth and sparkle of the metallic paint gives the color just the right amount of added flair. Daytona Gray looks very rich and subtly sporty on the RS6. What more could you ask for. Enjoy your new ride!!

Avanti

btumble
July 24th, 2003, 16:08
avanti:
Thanks for the pic and the feedback! Sounds like I will love the color. The best I could get was 2-3 weeks from hitting port either in Boston or Wilmington. I feel like a kid waiting to go to Disney World.....