PDA

View Full Version : hi guys im new here

tt-boy
August 28th, 2008, 18:30
hi guys im new here. i'll start by introducing myself. my name is ali and i am 19 years old. i have just placed and order for a brand new Audi TT 2.0TFSI S-TRONIC,
IBIS WHITE, MAGMA RED INTERIOR, XENONS, SAT NAV, BOSE SURROUND SOUND, STORAGE PACK, SPORTS SUSPENSION, 19" RS4 WHEELS, EXTENDED LEATHER PACK, AUTO DIMING AND FOLDING MIRRORS.

the question i have is im thinking of taking out the sport suspension pack becuase i mite lower it later. is it worth having? it is only lowered 10mm? i also might cancel the RS4 wheels and change it for aftermarket black rims white red time attack.

you think it is a good idea? is the sport pack worth it?

thanks

tt-boy
August 28th, 2008, 22:12
:rolleyes: no1 of any help? no1 know of the sport suspension? some one must know?

The RS6
August 28th, 2008, 22:57
I'm having it on my A3 which will arrive in two months! :)

Ask me then :D

Mockenrue
August 28th, 2008, 23:03
Welcome Ali :thumb: This is a friendly place and there's lots of knowledge here so I'm sure someone will be along soon with suggestions or opinions. The forum is just a little quiet sometimes, that's all. If you haven't already done so, have a look at http://www.tt-forum.co.uk/forum/ too - there are plenty of TT owners and enthusiasts there.

Personally I'm not a fan of the majority of aftermarket wheels and feel that most Audis look best with the factory fit alloys, so in my opinion the RS4 style ones would suit your TT perfectly.

rs6power
August 28th, 2008, 23:40
Hello my names abid i run atec tuning, im new im based in uk I need to know the best way to get 550 bhp on my rs6 saloon 2003 i just brought, I will remap the car myself, i need a advise on the best choice and where to get diverter valves and air filters also exhausts.
thank you in advance.