PDA

View Full Version : RS 6 test on Swedish television

Snow
July 22nd, 2003, 10:13
For our Swedish members I can remind that "Mera Motor" on TV4 are showing a test with the RS 6 at 20.00 today. Don't miss it!
:addict:

Erik
July 22nd, 2003, 13:41
I have most of that TV-show on (mpg?) file if anyone dares to host it.

Aragorn
July 22nd, 2003, 13:54
Originally posted by Erik
I have most of that TV-show on (mpg?) file if anyone dares to host it.

Dare hosting it? Are TV4 coming after people who put their material on the web?

Erik
July 22nd, 2003, 14:07
Originally posted by Aragorn
Dare hosting it? Are TV4 coming after people who put their material on the web?

That would be my guess, if (when) they find out. The RS6.com ftp is for our own material only, or if anyone has a video and would like us to host it.

The TV4 show tonight includes a long drive of an RS6 Avant (muguello blue) if I remember correct.

I also have the TV3 program which is rather funny if you understand swedish. They drive quite fast and the police are included...

Aragorn
July 22nd, 2003, 14:33
That would be my guess, if (when) they find out. The RS6.com ftp is for our own material only, or if anyone has a video and would like us to host it.
I certainly didn't think you would host it on RS6.com, that might just be pushing your luck a little...

The TV4 show tonight includes a long drive of an RS6 Avant (muguello blue) if I remember correct.
Is it the press car that got stolen, or is it a different one?

I also have the TV3 program which is rather funny if you understand swedish. They drive quite fast and the police are included...
I'm interested in seeing that one, too--is there any way to arrange that, Erik?

Erik
July 22nd, 2003, 15:00
Originally posted by Aragorn
Is it the press car that got stolen, or is it a different one?

I'm interested in seeing that one, too--is there any way to arrange that, Erik?

It should be another one than the one which got stolen.

Anyone who can host these 2 clips? (I'm out for a few days)

Aragorn
July 22nd, 2003, 16:40
It should be another one than the one which got stolen.
My undying interest for details again: how long was it before it got stolen (if I remember the Motorjournalen correctly, it wasn't long at all)?

And let me talk a not-so-wild guess--the stolen car was never seen again? :mad:

Anyone who can host these 2 clips? (I'm out for a few days)
I might be able to--how large are the files?

I'm expectant for tonight's show--thanks for posting the reminder, Snow! :addict:

Snow
July 22nd, 2003, 16:48
Sweet! Finally their testing an Avant. If this is a rerun, how come I missed the first?:confused: I watch every swedish motormagazine.

The press car got stolen just a couple of days before Motorjournalen did their test drive I think. The RS 6 will probably end up at some eastern country. As I heard someone say (was it in Motorjournalen?): It's probably being driven by some Russian maffioso. :D

I saw the show on TV3, it was quite amusing indeed.

:incar: