here you go.

Qisha

Qisha
August 15th, 2008, 12:37
...some more.

The RS6
August 15th, 2008, 13:37
Thanks Qisha, that helped alot... :bow: :bow: :bow:

If only it had S-Line exterior package... :)

Maybe u have pics of that? :)

I must be reeeeeeallllyyy boring you now but...it's my first car which I'll be driving for the next 5 or more years and I really want to make it the best possible... :heart:

AndyBG
August 15th, 2008, 15:05
If I see good this car, that Qisha posted, have S-line exterior package... Or that ''S-line'' badge on the side of the car is reffering to inside only... :vhmmm:

The RS6
August 15th, 2008, 15:18
If I see good this car, that Qisha posted, have S-line exterior package... Or that ''S-line'' badge on the side of the car is reffering to inside only... :vhmmm:

Inside only, S-Line exterior would have (amongst other things) the front "difusor" in black! Kinda like the S3 on this pic...

http://www.rs6.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6779&d=1215499760

AndyBG
August 15th, 2008, 15:19
This agressive look for S-line...?

That is great!

The RS6
August 15th, 2008, 15:26
This agressive look for S-line...?

That is great!

You can go to www.audi.de and configure your A3 there to get the idea of what S-Line looks like...

I'd just like some real-life pics! :)

AndyBG
August 15th, 2008, 23:57
Are you getting A3 yourself?

The RS6
August 16th, 2008, 07:35
Are you getting A3 yourself?

Yes, gonna order it today :thumb:

Ibis White
S-Line interior
S-Line exterior
S-Line suspension (-2.5cm)
18" RS4 Wheels
Xenon Plus
BOSE

:love:

Qisha
August 18th, 2008, 15:10
Thanks Qisha, that helped alot... :bow: :bow: :bow:

If only it had S-Line exterior package... :)

Maybe u have pics of that? :)

I must be reeeeeeallllyyy boring you now but...it's my first car which I'll be driving for the next 5 or more years and I really want to make it the best possible... :heart:

Dear The RS6,

Ibiswhite with S-Line Exterior AND facelift is rare, yet. This one has just been delivered.

Qisha

The RS6
August 18th, 2008, 15:33
Thanks Qisha!

So the normal A3 and S-Line A3 really have the same single-frame grill...?

Hmmm

AndyBG
August 18th, 2008, 18:53
Cestitam na buducem autu, odlican izbor! :cheers:

Congratulations, excelent choice! :D

Qisha
August 18th, 2008, 19:20
Thanks Qisha!

So the normal A3 and S-Line A3 really have the same single-frame grill...?

Hmmm

Dear The RS6,

exactly. There is no difference between S-Line or regular since MY2009, regarding the grill. The only option to differ the grill is the Optic Package which includes a black Singleframe as well as high glossy black grill inlay.

Would be my choice with the Ibiswhite exterior color.

Qisha

The RS6
August 19th, 2008, 08:42
Cestitam na buducem autu, odlican izbor! :cheers:

Congratulations, excelent choice! :D

Hvala! ;)

Thnx! Today I'm going to the shop to sell my A6, and then a downpayment will be made for the A3! I hope it's not allready ordered so I can add the Black Optics package...

I don't understand why they made the masks the same, in the offer they sent me and in the excel file in which all the options for the A3 were written it is clearly stated that with the s-line package I get the "front grille in s-line optick"... :eye:

The RS6
August 19th, 2008, 11:27
Here is one just like mine!

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=59510

AndyBG
August 19th, 2008, 14:20
Sometimes, those ''dealers'' know to get little bit confused...
i had a problem with some Golf V ordering some time ago... The girl that was agent claimed that you can't get DSG on any other Golf than GTI... :confused:

I had to sit with her in front of her comp' and show her that she is wrong... :D

Your car will look GREAT! Are you going for 2.0 TDI... 140 hp or 170 hp...?

:cheers:

The RS6
August 19th, 2008, 15:23
Nope, in Croatia there is a new law by which everyone under the age of 24 isn't allowed to drive a car with more than 75KW (102Hp), so obviously my best choice was the A3 1.6 with exactly 75KW! :)

And since I drive alot, the dealer gave me a good offer - they will install an LPG system in the car for about 2000€ and I get to keep all guarantees on the engine, etc.

So going from A6 2.5TDI that car should spend about 75% less cash per 100km...

The LPG installation should pay off in about 10-12 months!

The car won't be fast but...it will do great for my bank account :D

KresoF1
August 19th, 2008, 17:05
Nope, in Croatia there is a new law by which everyone under the age of 24 isn't allowed to drive a car with more than 75KW (102Hp), so obviously my best choice was the A3 1.6 with exactly 75KW! :)

And since I drive alot, the dealer gave me a good offer - they will install an LPG system in the car for about 2000€ and I get to keep all guarantees on the engine, etc.

So going from A6 2.5TDI that car should spend about 75% less cash per 100km...

The LPG installation should pay off in about 10-12 months!

The car won't be fast but...it will do great for my bank account :D

Good choice! After you got 24 I will sell you something...

P.S.

Plin?? Jesi li siguran 100%? Naime, nisam bas neki ludi plinski fan... Auto ce ti slabije ici i neces imati rezervni kotac ili totalno smanjeni prtljažnik... 2000€? To ti je 15000kn za benzin... To ti je po 9kn/L oko 1650L benzina pa sam izracunaj kilometražu... U svakom slucaju dovoljno benzina za 15000km... Hoces li toliko napraviti u godinu dana? Po meni se plin uopće ne isplati ukoliko ne kupujes auto stariji od 5 godina...

The RS6
August 19th, 2008, 17:50
Good choice! After you got 24 I will sell you something...

P.S.

Plin?? Jesi li siguran 100%? Naime, nisam bas neki ludi plinski fan... Auto ce ti slabije ici i neces imati rezervni kotac ili totalno smanjeni prtljažnik... 2000€? To ti je 15000kn za benzin... To ti je po 9kn/L oko 1650L benzina pa sam izracunaj kilometražu... U svakom slucaju dovoljno benzina za 15000km... Hoces li toliko napraviti u godinu dana? Po meni se plin uopće ne isplati ukoliko ne kupujes auto stariji od 5 godina...

Yep, I'm sure! I've driven a Skoda Octavia with the same engine and LPG, the power loss when driving on LPG isn't that much - they say about 5% because that 1.6 engine is very simple in construction it handles LPG very well! Skoda is quite heavier than the A3, and my friend still manages to get 8.1L/100km, which is great (imagine - less than 25kn per 100km in an Audi A3)

Yep, no spare wheel, but in my 4 and a half years I blew my tire only once, and I will have the tire-repair kit in the boot so there shouldn't be any problems if it was to happen again...

Since I travel alot from my town to Zagreb and back, with the A6 I did about 25000 per year, and that should now even increase because I no longer have to worry about fuel prices :)

Bottom line, I know the A3 will be a slow car, but with our new law I really don't need a fast car, because there are cops everywhere and I don't want to collect tickets which in a strong car is hard not to! So, for a few years, I will relax and drive slowly and cheap :)

AndyBG
August 20th, 2008, 09:15
If you can restrain yourself to do so, that is great...

I find it very difficult to do that very often..., fortunately, cops here are very co-operative... :D

The RS6
August 20th, 2008, 10:07
If you can restrain yourself to do so, that is great...

I find it very difficult to do that very often..., fortunately, cops here are very co-operative... :D

heheh not here, at least not for a 22yo in an A6 :doh:

And our new law - you can go to jail for two months or pay over 2000€ if you drive 50km/h over the speed limit, and with our stupid speed limits it's very easy to cross that. There is a village through which I pass every few days, it's a really long straight and there are very few houses with probably noone living in them, and the speed limit is 30Km/h (!). Ofc, the cops are always there and if you come with 80Km/h, you go to jail for two months :D

If you have a car which has over 75Kw you get a fine of about 140€ (1000HRK). My friend got fined because he drives an A3 with 77Kw (1.9TDI 105Hp)...

Two kilowats over the limit! :doh:

So it will be a few years of slow driving for me :noshake:

AndyBG
August 20th, 2008, 10:48
Man, that is really frustrating!!!

I returned from Croatia, seven days ago. I was there on vacation.

I must say I had luck with your law enforcement, I was driving around, mostly Dubrovnik, in a very obvious car, italian plates, but they never stoped me...

BTW... I had a great time, as allways. Beutifull place... :cheers: