PDA

View Full Version : New A4 at the dealership (warning camera phone quality photos)

AudiFanatic83
August 14th, 2008, 23:00
I went to the dealership today to get some service done on my car and they had a brand new A4 sitting in the back. This is the base versiona dn I appologize in advance for the low quality photos. I couldn't get a full front body shot due to space limitation. But the front lip is just sick!!!

PS: enjoy the R8 photos as well, I don't know why the thumbnails for the R8 are not popping up but the click ont he files and you'll see a beautiful R8

Benman
August 15th, 2008, 18:04
Saw one for the first time at last weekend's So Cal Euro event. It was a non S line and I was not impressed. As you point out, the S line bumpers make all the difference. :cheers:

Ben:addict:

AudiFanatic83
August 15th, 2008, 18:50
Saw one for the first time at last weekend's So Cal Euro event. It was a non S line and I was not impressed. As you point out, the S line bumpers make all the difference. :cheers:

I'll be quite honest, the only thing I liked about the A4 I saw was the front. I don't know if it was a stripped down model of the S-Line or not, but the side and the rear of the car looked very dull. Also, those tailights will take quite a bit of time for them to grow on me (if ever). It almost looks as if Chris Bangle designed the rear. :doh:

PS: ALSO I forgot to mention, A few of the US Dealers received a shipment of the new Audi A4's but most of them had to recall them. As a matter of fact last week a truck came with all the new A4's at my local dealership but right before they unloaded the cars from the truck, Audi Corporate called the dealership and told them to send the cars back right away. It seems that their is a defect with the intake on many of the first production A4's in the US.

Benman
August 15th, 2008, 22:58
It almost looks as if Chris Bangle designed the rear. :doh:
As well as the sides. ;)

It seems that their is a defect with the intake on many of the first production A4's in the US. That would be very unfortunately... and pricey!